X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Man are you a lawyer ? You’re stubborn like one
    I already admitted that Esteghlal also had a role in this, what more do you want?

You're being the stubborn one
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      In the end if we had a deeper player pool it could be done to prove a point. But to omit these guys would just be self sabotage, especially with ghoddos, kanani, amiri already out.
      We had an even worse pool in 2014, yet CQ cut Ebrahimi.

Comment

True. But look at the goal we conceded vs argentina. Reza Haghighi who subsequently dissapeared into thai wilderness and is now an obese influencer on tiktok screwed up. Imagine ebrahimi in that same position instead of him late on in a crucial game. In fact, 4 years later it happened, and ebrahimi produced one of the most insane tackles I have ever seen (and actually saw it live in the stadium) to dispossess amine harit in even more dangerous position, dislocating his own rib in the process.

Sko proved his point. The friendly slots are too limited to leave out potentially crucial players

Comment

Esteghlal players are back.
          You called it. If it was me, I would have provided some kind of punishment for the players.

Comment

I disagree. It could be debated that DM position was actually our strongest in 2014.

Teymourian, Nekounam, Haddadifar were 100% going to be included. The last spot was 50-50 between R.Haghighi and Ebrahimi.
            At that time R.Haghighi was quite good.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                thank god. He shouldnt have even been in the squad such were his performances for TM and AEK over the past year

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  True. But look at the goal we conceded vs argentina. Reza Haghighi who subsequently dissapeared into thai wilderness and is now an obese influencer on tiktok screwed up. Imagine ebrahimi in that same position instead of him late on in a crucial game. In fact, 4 years later it happened, and ebrahimi produced one of the most insane tackles I have ever seen (and actually saw it live in the stadium) to dispossess amine harit in even more dangerous position, dislocating his own rib in the process.

Sko proved his point. The friendly slots are too limited to leave out potentially crucial players
                  What minute was that tackle? Need to go back and watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    With the way he's been playing, khodaya shokr

jk jk wish him the best and a quick recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      TM coach Skocic replied to IFF statement
                      He will invite 5 Blue players again.
                      They will join TM tomorrow and leave for Qatar with the team.
                      Skocic rightly took those players off because when a player is invited to TM he is deemed fit at the point of invitation. He announces a list, those not included make plans and potentially become unavailable. Now if the invited player before joining the camp goes and plays in a match, he could potentially be unfit due to injury or whatever and there is no good replacement. This is just unacceptable. In this very instance the players played a useless match and luckily didn't sustain injuries. That's probable why Skocic has accepted the apology and reinvited them. But this should never happen. And I don't think it happens in countries where they obey the football rules and there is no "chizi nist ziyadi sakht nagirid hala" sort of bs.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Esteghlal players be like “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.”

Comment

Good to see Sadeghi in this list. Well deserved invitation.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Todays training video. Remaining players (SS guys + Azmoun, ARJ, Abedz, Majid Hosseini, Ezatolahi) should be added tomorrow. Very surface level observation that spirit in camp still looks in tact

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              I disagree. It could be debated that DM position was actually our strongest in 2014.

Teymourian, Nekounam, Haddadifar were 100% going to be included. The last spot was 50-50 between R.Haghighi and Ebrahimi.
                              At that time R.Haghighi was quite good.
                              Yeah, 2014 DM position was one of the best ever, even though other position was just average at best

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Fk that soosool e bachekooni Farnaaz Majidi...! Cant stand the sob.

Feel sorry for his players … im next to 100% sure he intentionally planned & caused this whole bs drama to damage TM morale & to cause further unnecessary hashie..! 🖕
                                Never Ever wanna see that POS anywhere near TM ..!
                                Go eat shit & die farnaaz..!

Comment

Working...
                                X