This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Salam farmande is propaganda song aimed towards children. I don’t care if a bunch of narekhars are slicing their heads in a room. But I don’t like it when they are working on the young minds. And would be nice if TM players, who are entitled to their opinions, would be a little bit more aware of the issues around TM right now. If they are putting this stuff out to make a statement or something, its just hurting TM.

For context

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Categories

Green: Favorites

Orange: Candidates for the trophy

Yellow: Can surprise

Red: Tourists
      Honestly what a great list!

Comment

For context
        Watching this brings tears to my eyes for the innocent children of Iran! What have we done to our nation? Should we not make freeing our nation from this evil our first priority?

Comment

My two cents on the Salam farmandeh thing, because I know everyone is wondering, "what is The's opinion on this? We need the almighty's The's guidance right now" :

It's only natural that we have player in TM that support I.R, because believe it or not, there are actually people in Iran who support the gov. They might not be majority, but are notable portion of the population.

Also no player should simply be punished for their political or social views off the field. It's different if that makes it onto the pitch. Of course there's a limit to that... If what you do of the field is atrocious (Deshaun Watson) then imo you shouldn't be allowed to play and your presence on the pitch should be protested, but having shitty political views is different.

People also have the right to express themselves freely...

With that said, Do I think these two are pieces of shit? Absolutely. The same way they have the right to express their support for a murderous regime and do a regime propaganda tiktok, I also have the right to think they are absolute scum and should be bullied on social media.
          These are not some misguided teenagers, they're grown ass men fully aware of what the regime they are supporting does to the people of Iran.

This isn't a case of something innocent out of context that's being politicised. This is the player explicitly engaging in something political, and there will be backlash to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Watching this brings tears to my eyes for the innocent children of Iran! What have we done to our nation? Should we not make freeing our nation from this evil our first priority?

I agree with you Kavian jan, unfortunately, the song is kind of catchy and can't get it out of my head. I blame jack7000 for this.

There is an Arabic version too released a few days ago.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

eslamian: Bad mistake to kick CQ out

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Can’t really disagree!
                Disagree with Germany and Croatia, they are too high ranked, Germany has numerous problems yet, don't see them near the title, not sure about France either.

Comment

For context
                  that is just a disgusting porterial of child abuse, if i ever saw one ....!
                  who the fk farmade suppose to be anyways..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    '
                    Farmande is dead my friend !
                    sigpic

Comment

Sadly it's done everywhere, granted here in the US they don't parade around 8-10 year olds:

https://youtu.be/NBPhIhb6E_U

Comment

A lot of these religious settings have a lot of sexual child abuse. It's prevalent in a lot of institutions as people trust their kids to these "godly" people.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          Should Germany be in the top 4? They sucked at the last WC. They sucked in Euro 2020.(just last year)..lost to France, Tied Hungary and lost to England and in recent Nations league games, only sparkled against Italy...tied England, tied Hungary... Fifa ranking 12th.
                          I get what you. are saying, but i think so. they have a lot of depth, youth mixed with experience. and hansi flick is a good manager. i agree they havent fully clicked yet but i dont think anyone would be surprised if they won it

Comment

A way to turn this around and go for winning the world cup.

Since Italy failed to qualify..

Call Bonucci, Federico Chiesa, Spinnazolla and Marco Verrati.

Tell them to grow beard.

Give them Irani names and passport

Banuchi, Farhad Keisia , Espizollahi, and Massoud Vaarati,

Play

Beira
                            Moharrami, Banuchi, Kaanani, Espizollahi
                            Vaarati, Ezza, Ghoddos, Keisia
                            Azmoun, Taremi

We can win world cup
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

eslamian: Bad mistake to kick CQ out
                              No shit lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=Leicester City;2824932]

...those poor little girls being dressed like freaks is so sickening.
                                Khaki bar Sar kanaani VA the other dude...
                                مرده*شور خودشون و فرماندهشون

Comment

Working...
                                X