X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      You mean Sardar was pro TM right since Skocic was TM coach at the time? You aren't gonna stir drama here like you did with the "I hope Iran loses in WC" bs now are you?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Only if you promise not to my trioxygen friend.

Comment

wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Only if you promise not to my trioxygen friend.
          That twitter user wanted Sardar to stay in Russia. He absolutely cares zilch for TM and likely doesn't care about Sardar now.

When he backed out on TM and acted childish I stand by those comments. No one is above TM. It seems many reputable members liked that post as well.

You want to drudge up old posts let me bring up some of your recent classy TM support since Dr S. believes we are all TM fans...Not as many likes for this gem.

If Skocic is still the manager in September, we must ensure that Uruguay and Senegal defeat Iran with a heavy scoreline in order to facilitate his departure.
          Really? Really...let's see you stay silent when your teams so called supporter shotormorghs your wow. Class act. I would call some serious names but don't want to give the mods more work than they already have.
          Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          wow...
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

When he backed out on TM and acted childish I stand by those comments. No one is above TM. Let me remind you of your own disgusting posts.

Really? Really...let's see you stay silent when your teams so called supporter shotormorghs your wow. Class act. I would call some serious names but don't want to give the mods more work than they already have.

Can you explain what you mean here... Supporter shotormorghs?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you explain what you mean here... Supporter shotormorghs?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
              F's your team over

Comment

F's your team over
                I honestly don't understand you agha

Who is shotormorgh and who is fking who. And which team are you referring to? (Given we are all TM fans here)

Comment

Azmoun's unprofessional behaviour is the same thing it's been from day one. I don't think you folks remember all the garbage he's done. It's very typical Iranian football player behaviour; most have never had to grow up and understand how to play within a team, and he's no different.

Thankfully, we have CQ now.
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I honestly don't understand you agha
                    Who is shotormorgh and who is fking who. And which team are you referring to? (Given we are all TM fans here)
                    Here you go...hopefully this makes it clearer for you Dr (PS. i borrowed the term shotormorgh from Kateb...I am sure he has a different meaning for it but I felt it was more fitting than calling someone some profanities )
                    Same here Bachelaat jan, easier wins for England, Wales, and US and I'm all for it!
                    3 easy points for England, Wales, and USA.
                    Let's go England, Wales, and USA!
                    I am a bigger fan of England, Wales, and USA than I ever was after this interview.
                    And here is a gem from Leicester City...I am suprised he hasnt changed his username yet given how Leicester is last in the PL!!! ROFL
                    Well, for two reasons:
                    1) I don't see much point in wearing it in public except during the World Cup, so not even during the Asian Cup.
                    2) I could get some bad reactions/draw too much attention in public because of "IRAN".

I don't expect you to go "wow" for any of the above. You seem to focus on a few posters anyway Hope that made it clear as day for you.

Comment

Katebs description and explaining shotormorgh expression was fantastic. Spot on.

Shortormorgh and Armani Bademjan = legendary words of 2022
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Any news or photos from Austria ?

Comment

Comment

^Why is everyone standing around doing Jazz hands? What kind of amateur training is this? Where is the blood, sweat, and tears? Doesn't coach know we have issues in midfield and defense? LMAO...these are the comments I would have expected if Skocic was our coach!

Comment

^Why is everyone standing around doing Jazz hands? What kind of amateur training is this? Where is the blood, sweat, and tears? Doesn't coach know we have issues in midfield and defense? LMAO...these are the comments I would have expected if Skocic was our coach!

you sound so bitter on PFDC these days, i'm not used to that from you as far as I can remember?
                              Are you so upset about Skocic's departure?
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Well O-ZoNe jan, if you are able to beat South Korea and Algeria you can afford to stand around doing jazz hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X