Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Cahill, with a very professional statement/interview about TM and our group. A consummate gentleman. (ps, we should hire Cahill as a tactical consultant for our group given his background with English, Welsh, and MLS football!)

Comment

Anyone know the status of PAG, Ghoddos, and Kanaani?

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        Anyone know the status of PAG, Ghoddos, and Kanaani?
        PAG - out of form - hasn't played in a very long time. Recovering. Just signed with Persepolis
        Ghoddos - injured.
        Kanaani - suspended from this training camp due to his bus actions.

Comment

Very nice comments from Cahill, I knew he was buddies with Shoja but did not know Omid was friends with him too.

He used to play for my hometown team (Red Bull NY), I never met him unfortunately but a lot of ppl I know who have met him all said he is a true gentleman and that’s very much how he comes across. Our players should take notes from him on his comments on the group!

Cahill for TM! (In all seriousness if he goes into coaching I can see him being very successful).
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Very nice comments from Cahill, I knew he was buddies with Shoja but did not know Omid was friends with him too.

He used to play for my hometown team (Red Bull NY), I never met him unfortunately but a lot of ppl I know who have met him all said he is a true gentleman and that’s very much how he comes across. Our players should take notes from him on his comments on the group!

Cahill for TM! (In all seriousness if he goes into coaching I can see him being very successful).
            Wasn't he involved with KAS Eupen for a while. I think as a scout or something?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

So we finaly found some staff that can espik engilisi..
              Still dont trust him around our team, no more guests plz, if its not Ronaldinho/any old brazil stars..

Lmao at the club name K*s *pen 🤣
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Yes, buthe called my favorite playerTErAmi!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Wasn't he involved with KAS Eupen for a while. I think as a scout or something?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  I think you’re right but not 100% sure - he’s clearly been working for Qatari football as some kind of ambassador that’s for sure.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Tim Cahill, with a very professional statement/interview about TM and our group. A consummate gentleman. (ps, we should hire Cahill as a tactical consultant for our group given his background with English, Welsh, and MLS football!)
                    Oh, for sure! Cahill is the consummate professional. You can tell he wants Iran and the other Asian teams to be successful in the World Cup. But his admiration for our team is real. I feel like he knows and understands the struggles we face because of politics, and he likes our team because despite that we still thrive. Of course this is just what I think. Anyhow, I respect the dude. One of the best center attacking mids/forwards from Asia. I'm a fan of his boxing celebration

Comment

Comment

Wow what a class act. He knew so much about Iranian football too ans spoke very highly of us. Damesh garm
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Allahyar reminds me of a Persian soldier carved in Perspolis.

Comment

Allahyar reminds me of a Persian soldier carved in Perspolis.

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://youtu.be/PGa5a0uVqP8
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X