Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didnt we have a quite good communicator during qualifiers. Remembering some good communication and social media back then?

It was another Guy?

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
      Didnt we have a quite good communicator during qualifiers. Remembering some good communication and social media back then?

It was another Guy?
      The social media and video team was great.
      Can't remember who was on the PR team.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
        �������������������������������������������������� ����������������������������������������������
        That page is from:

﴿ إِذْ قَالَ يُوسُفُ لِأَبِيهِ يَا أَبَتِ إِنِّي رَأَيْتُ أَحَدَ عَشَرَ كَوْكَبًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ رَأَيْتُهُمْ لِي سَاجِدِينَ﴾
        [ يوسف: 4]

سورة : يوسف - Yūsuf - الجزء : ( 12 ) -﴿

(Remember) when Yusuf (Joseph) said to his father:
        "O my father! Verily, I saw (in a dream) eleven stars and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves to me." ﴾

11 stars... not that kind of stars
        Last edited by St_Mark; 06-03-2022, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          That page is from:

﴿ إِذْ قَالَ يُوسُفُ لِأَبِيهِ يَا أَبَتِ إِنِّي رَأَيْتُ أَحَدَ عَشَرَ كَوْكَبًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ رَأَيْتُهُمْ لِي سَاجِدِينَ﴾
          [ يوسف: 4]

سورة : يوسف - Yūsuf - الجزء : ( 12 ) -﴿

(Remember) when Yusuf (Joseph) said to his father:
          "O my father! Verily, I saw (in a dream) eleven stars and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves to me." ﴾
          Yes! Fantastic and spot on!

I was laughing att the joke, not the quran just to be clear.

Comment

*- Option to go to SA for the last match was rejected by Sko. He is interested only to play them in Qatar.
            Canceled again!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Canceled again!
              Plan has always been play in Doha. It’s what the South African head coach said in his press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Plan has always been play in Doha. It’s what the South African head coach said in his press conference.
                May be IFF does not have a good translator among negotiation team.
                Either they fabricate the story or simply don't get it right.

در ساعات اخیر اخباری درباره احتمال برگزاری بازی با آفریقای جنوبی مطرح شد اما به این دلیل که شرایط دیدار با این تیم برای ایران مانند دیدار با اروگوئه بود و طبق نظر اسکوچیچ تیم ملی نباید فاصله زیادی را تا این کشور طی کند،
                سفر ملی پوشان به ژوهانسبورگ منتفی است زیرا سرمربی کروات اعتقاد دارد شاگردانش باید هر دو بازی دوستانه را در دوحه برگزار کنند و از قطر خارج نشوند زیرا در صورت سفر به کشور دیگر، چند جلسه تمرینی را از دست خواهند داد. البته اگر امکان سفر تیم آفریقای جنوبی به دوحه فراهم شود، مسئولان تیم ملی از برگزاری بازی با این تیم استقبال بیشتری خواهند کرد.

Comment

TM - Update

* Jalali expected to join TM tomorrow ( Visa delay)
                  *-TM to change training location to be closer to Rotana hotel where they stay.

*-TM officials & coach trying to first find finalize second game before announcing first one !.
                  *- Option to go to SA for the last match was rejected by Sko. He is interested only to play them in Qatar.
                  *- TM officials continue to negotiate with Congo, Cameron & more ( according to Pinocchio Payandeh)
                  Just to be clear st_mark jan is that Algeria is set (well at least on paper) and IFF is negotiating with Congo , Cameroon and SA?

SA's game against zimbabwe is canceled so maybe they can travel to doha and play a friendly game there?

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

So glad to see Omid back. Makes no sense to exclude our best player last WC in a position of dire need currently occupied by Nourollahi.

Our midfield for the WC needs to be Amiri, Ezzat and Omid. Pretty much how we lined up vs Spain and Portugal. (Thanks, CQ).

Comment

Comment

Oman coach attends Iran national team camp

Igor Panadic is GK coach and in the past was with Persepolis Club.

Saturday, June 4, 1401

All players tested negative

Last edited by St_Mark; 06-04-2022, 04:47 AM.

Comment

نامه نگاری ایران و عمان برای بازی دوستانه/ احتمال رویارویی اسکوچیچ و برانکو

Tasnim & Fars news
                            Last edited by St_Mark; 06-04-2022, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Tasnim & Fars news
                              What does this prepare us for? If Branco and Skocic want a face off they should do it one on one.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Tasnim & Fars news
                                Oman?!

Vay ma cheghad badbakht shodim ke bayad ba Oman bazi konim?!

This is getting more and more depressing by the day….
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X