X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we do those drills in high school level footy

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      He rejected Uruguay friendly to have more time for these amateur training session…
      this skocic is dumb, how can you cancell the uruguay friendly just so you time for training, he also veto nz game. i bet by the time world up come we wont have a single friendly

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        this skocic is dumb, how can you cancell the uruguay friendly just so you time for training, he also veto nz game. i bet by the time world up come we wont have a single friendly
        Pretty much we've been over this before:
        skocic did not cancel the game. He said either have 2-3 friendlies in qatar or we will travel to uruguay.

IFF is blaming everything on skocic because they can't afford to take Team melli to Montevideo . It would cost us $450,000 for a chartered flight from doha to montevideo.

Anyone with the right mind would've known by now that IFF is playing with our head.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
          I think we're not in a position to not take training serious, even in front of media. It gives off bad signals in a time where we have zero friendlies organised as of yet. Training should be at a high standard regardless of cameras or no cameras. That's my opinion, maybe I'm being harsh but this isn't good enough for me.
          I think you are a tad harsh. For all we know this could have been warm up. It's a 30 second clip. And no most coaches don't give away tactics to media as scouts will want to have a look. To me it's just common sense. Coaches can't just drive players to burnout.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

we have zero friendlies organised as of yet. .
            Arya you guys need to start putting pressure on IFF. They have (Majedi and Estili) lying to us from day one. Please start pointing out their lies and expose them to media.

For instance:

1.) Majedi claimed that they were planning to have friendly game with one of the teams in our WC group (USA) but because they are in our group we can't proceed to that. Obviously BSing

2.) Majedi claims there are people sabotaging his preps but fails to name them.

3.) For uruguay cancelation they have put everything on Skocic . But in reality its IFF that failed:
            There is no way for IFF to plan the trip to montevideo because the chartered plane is way over priced for IFF budget. Normal plane tickets are not available for team melli players and staff.

etc....

Comment

TM will fly to Qatat this morning
              5 Esteghlal players will be part of TM convoy of 30 players.
              Jalali invited in place of Mohammadi..

Abolfazl Jalali 23.4 years old LB
              2021-22 Season stat: 9 match , 500 Min
              Despite a yellow card and angry reaction to it, he impressed SKo in final match versus MIS.
              Last edited by St_Mark; 06-01-2022, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                TM will fly to Qatat this morning
                5 Esteghlal players will be part of TM convoy of 30 players.
                Jalali invited in place of Mohammadi..

Abolfazl Jalali 23.4 years old LB
                2021-22 Season stat: 9 match , 500 Min
                Despite a yellow card and angry reaction to it, he impressed SKo in final match versus MIS.
                St Mark jan

Do the friendlies in Qatar look like they will materialize? Or will funding prevent them?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  St Mark jan

Do the friendlies in Qatar look like they will materialize? Or will funding prevent them?
                  Dear
                  very good chance they will play.

Comment

1 Hull City FW Allahyar Sayadmanesh 20y 11m 4d
                    2 Esteghlal MF Amir Hossein Hoseinzadeh 21y 7m 3d
                    3 Esteghlal RB Saleh Hardani 23y 8m 19d
                    4 Esteghlal LB Abolfazl Jalali 23y 11m 7d
                    5 Esteghlal CB Aref Gholami 25y 1m 14d
                    6 Sepahan LB Omid Noorafkan 25y 1m 24d
                    7 Foulad CB Aref Aghasi 25y 5m 0d
                    8 Al Gharafa DM Saeed Ezatollahi 25y 8m 1d
                    9 Kayserispor CB Majid Hosseini 25y 11m 13d
                    10 Charleroi MF Ali Gholizadeh 26y 2m 23d
                    11 Dinamo Z RB Sadegh Moharrami 26y 3m 1d
                    12 Gil vicente FW Ali Alipour 26y 6m 22d
                    13 Golgohar CB Armin Sohrabian 26y 10m 7d
                    14 Portimonense GK Payam Niazmand 27y 0m 27d
                    15 Persepolis DM Milad Sarlak 27y 2m 7d
                    16 Leverkusen FW Sardar Azmoon 27y 5m 1d
                    31 Persepolis LW Mehdi Torabi 27y 8m 23d
                    18 Golgohar RW Saeed Sadeghi 28y 0m 8d
                    19 Al Ahli CB Mohammad H Kananizadegan 28y 2m 8d
                    20 Esteghlal MF Mehdi Mehdipour 28y 3m 15d
                    21 Mes Raf MF S Mehdi Musavi 28y 8m 17d
                    22 Feyenoord RW Alireza Jahanbakhsh 28y 9m 22d
                    23 Ponferradina GK Amir Abedzadeh 29y 1m 7d
                    24 Shabab Dubai MF Ahmad Noroolahi 29y 5m 0d
                    25 Boavista GK Alireza Beiranvand 29y 8m 12d
                    26 Porto FW Mehdi Taremi 29y 9m 15d
                    27 Esteghlal GK Seyed Hossein Hosseini 29y 11m 3d
                    28 Sepahan MF Soroush Rafiei 32y 2m 9d
                    29 AEK Athens MF Ehsan Hajsafi 32y 3m 8d
                    30 Al Wakra MF Omid Ebrahimi 34y 8m 17d

Comment

^^^^^
                      average age is 26.9 yrs old .

27 is okay IMO.

If it was 10 years ago i would say we have a old team , but now 27 is okay.

Comment

I see at least 5-6 players in that list who seriously have no place in TM, but since they wont play it doesnt matter much but it would be much nicer if we had better players instead of Sarlak, Rafiei,Hosseini,...........even Noorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          ^^^^^
                          average age is 26.9 yrs old .

27 is okay IMO.

If it was 10 years ago i would say we have a old team , but now 27 is okay.

Ave is 27.3
                          26.9 is if you ignore months and days

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Look Skocic isn't a $10 million coach. But he is the least of our issues. We have an IFF that can't tell us what we are wearing in WC let alone where Uruguay is! The last thing we need is more uncertainty. These vatani coaches would have quit if in Skocic position. Remember he took a job no vatani coach wanted. I'm hoping IFF pulls of a miracle and arranges some friendlies...but I'm not optimistic.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Dude IFF is a whole different enchilada... Their incompetence is beyond limits.. I was watching Ali Daei interview with Ferdosipour and he mentioned that he was interested in coaching TM but "they" did not allow that to go through.. I don't think likes of Daei, Nekounam, Hashemian, and Mahdavikia are those kind of dramatic Irani coaches which we have witnessed over the past decades.. Kheily ensanhayeh mohtarami hastan so I dont think it is in their character to abandon the team. Only reason Skocic is still around, is because he is looking forward to be in the world cup. Let's be honest; a crappy coach like him would only dream such things as being a head coach of a national team in the WC tournament.
                            Yessir we sure need some miracle at this point.
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                              I see at least 5-6 players in that list who seriously have no place in TM, but since they wont play it doesnt matter much but it would be much nicer if we had better players instead of Sarlak, Rafiei,Hosseini,...........even Noorafkan
                              You hit the dot man.. These players are so average..
                              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Arya jan,

All your points are valid. Even I was aware of some of these points and my highest level of coaching was a U14 team. I just assume that Skocic with a UEFA Pro coaching license is aware as well. Tot was there too and I believe he has a Pro license too. Vahid Hashemian was there too. And all these guys have played at the highest levels of soccer in Germany and Spain... So I just assume they know these things as well. Heck, my resource, which is Youtube coaching videos explains most of these points as well.

We just don't know what the context of this tape was. I know they were doing some earlier exercises in the shade. Actually, I just looked it up and Tehran temperature has been in the 90's... As he was explaining the drill, I thought I heard him say "progression"... He gave them a 2 minute water break reluctantly and asked them to hurry back... I wouldn't draw too many conclusions from this clip.

Did you not have Tot on your show earlier? Maybe he can get you to attend a full behind closed doors practice session and then you can report back to us!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X