Clear All

In Doha

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

missed Mehdi Taremi
      Thnx will be fixed
      My mistaken focus was on the market +195.88 (0.58%)today

Comment

What a disgusting comment. Way to write off millions of your countrymen that you supposedly stand in solidarity with

Na Aziz,

No true Iranian is Muslim and no true Muslim is Iranian. Save yourself! We want you back.

Comment

Shame on everyone who met with the mass murderer, Ebrahim Raeisi, who should be tried in a lawful tribunal with his right to representation secured unlike the IR's shameful courts that do not resemble any standards of international human rights. My verdict is over 4000 life in prison sentences with no possibility of parol.

Don't tell me they are just football players and coaches. As responsible human beings they know what is going on in the streets of our country with 50 children killed, as part of over 320 nationwide, in the last 59 days AND if they do a tiny bit of studying the contemporary history of their country (or the country they are serving) they will know that Raeisi headed committee of death that secretly executed over 4000 political prisoners in 1988. This will forever mar their reputation (including CQ's) in my view. They showed no honor and no courage today. Imagine if only Amiri and Torabi would have agreed to to show up. Now, that would have been honorable. SHAMEFUL!

Woman Life Freedom!

Comment

Na Aziz,

No true Iranian is Muslim and no true Muslim is Iranian. Save yourself! We want you back.
            Mowlana Rumi wasn't a true Iranian? Ferdowsi wasn't? Ghazali wasn't? Hafez wasn't? Abu Sina wasn't? Umar Khayyam wasn't? etc...
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Mowlana Rumi wasn't a true Iranian? Ferdowsi wasn't? Ghazali wasn't? Hafez wasn't? Abu Sina wasn't? Umar Khayyam wasn't? etc...
              No baradar, they were not. Because Islam in essence has been forced upon Iran, Iranians were forcefully ''converted''. Now, we can respect Islam as a religion, yes. But to say Iranians are true muslims or that an Iranian can be a true muslim is wrong. Because it goes against Iranian identity and history considering it came with a lot of force and bloodshed.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Thnx will be fixed
                My mistaken focus was on the market +195.88 (0.58%)today
                😆
                lol
                Loooooool

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  In Doha

Our players got their
                  made in shiraz suits

Comment

Na Aziz,

Let me re-phrase to be more accurate:

No true Iranian that knows its history and is not brainwashed by 3000 year old mumbo-jombo that was force-fed to them by 1500 years of violence, can be a muslim.

p.s. The above are documented facts
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post

No baradar, they were not. Because Islam in essence has been forced upon Iran, Iranians were forcefully ''converted''. Now, we can respect Islam as a religion, yes. But to say Iranians are true muslims or that an Iranian can be a true muslim is wrong. Because it goes against Iranian identity and history considering it came with a lot of force and bloodshed.
                      I am not gonna try to get too political on here but this type of nonsense needs to go away as much as IR needs to go away.

Even if iran turns into an amazing secular democracy tomorrow, they were will be MILLIONS of proud iranian muslims. The idea that islam is this terrible religion and omg wasn't it so sad that Sassanian empire lost to the arab invaders and etc...it's the equivalent of a mexican guy being sad that the spaniards conquered them so many years ago...it happened...it's a political reality....and the chances of trying to remove islam from iran is about as likely as removing catholicsm from South America.
                      The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post

I am not gonna try to get too political on here but this type of nonsense needs to go away as much as IR needs to go away.

Even if iran turns into an amazing secular democracy tomorrow, they were will be MILLIONS of proud iranian muslims. The idea that islam is this terrible religion and omg wasn't it so sad that Sassanian empire lost to the arab invaders and etc...it's the equivalent of a mexican guy being sad that the spaniards conquered them so many years ago...it happened...it's a political reality....and the chances of trying to remove islam from iran is about as likely as removing catholicsm from South America.
                        I clearly said in my post that we can respect Islam as a religion. Did you read my post?

You can not deny the fact that Islam has been forced upon Iranians. Iranians did not accept it voluntarily. It has been spread with the sword. This is a FACT backed up by most reputable historians and countless history books.

Yes, there are Iranians that identify themselves with Shia Islam, but we all know that is not the ''true'' Islam. Safavids created that to establish a counter against the Sunni Ottomans. We are digressing.

People are free to believe whatever they want, but do not sell it to us as being it the ''true'' one.

Comment

Wow….
                          those pictures of players taking a bow in front of IR and smiling made me wanna puke

I’m not saying they shouldn’t be there, b/c they have no choice.
                          but you have a choice NOT to show this respect & even smiling (!!).

they don’t even dare to keep it sober?
                          Nod your head, give a weak handshake, do not laugh?!

This also, will go in history books…
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Na Aziz,

what a vile and disgusting comment

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

No, they were Iranian but not true Muslim. They drank wine and indulged in love and passion. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post

I clearly said in my post that we can respect Islam as a religion. Did you read my post?

You can not deny the fact that Islam has been forced upon Iranians. Iranians did not accept it voluntarily. It has been spread with the sword. This is a FACT backed up by most reputable historians and countless history books.

Yes, there are Iranians that identify themselves with Shia Islam, but we all know that is not the ''true'' Islam. Safavids created that to establish a counter against the Sunni Ottomans. We are digressing.

People are free to believe whatever they want, but do not sell it to us as being it the ''true'' one.
                                I don't disagree; Islam was forced on the iranian people. Much like Christianity was forced on the south americans. It's still not going away though; millions of iranians see it as part of their identity.

If you don't want to adhere to Islam go ahead, I respect your right to do so. I want an iran where atheists, muslims, christians, jews and everyone in between lives in harmony. But you are never gonna get there by saying that Iranians are not true muslims since iranian muslims themselves would disagree! and we are not in a position to tell them that they are wrong.
                                The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Working...
                                X