Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the link below, Varzesh3 claims that the IFF Board of Directors has given the authority to Taj to finalize the negotiations with CQ as Skocic's replacement. The same piece also claims that all BoD members agreed not to say anything about this. THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL IT IS ANNOUNCED BY IFF. Vasrzesh3's credibility is suspect and it is part of Iran's sports tabloid press. In this specific case though, my guess is that the report is true and we shall hear an official announcement in the next 48 hours the latest. We shall see.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/184241...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

If CQ means no ghaedi, mohebi, norafkan, nourohali, torabi, yazdani, rafiei, no branko, then I am in

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        If CQ means no ghaedi, mohebi, norafkan, nourohali, torabi, yazdani, rafiei, no branko, then I am in
        WE ALL WANT KHOSRO HEYDARI BACK DODODODODODO IRAN

Comment

deny it, hide it, doubt it, run from it.

It is now the inevitable conclusion. No doubt the best possible one to ensure a competitive TM in Qatar

OFC in Iran, anything is possible at last second, but every relevant party has agreed to the return of CQ.

I think reports of his contract will be verified shortly but it seems Taj negotiated a smart deal/CQ basically is taking us on for the vibes

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            Only those who want to be duped, though.

Dismissing a TM coach under contract and choosing a replacement coach are both subject to the contract's established procedures. Some people don't understand it, while others just brush it off, but it is what it is and will be adhered to.
            Taj does not have the right to fire, commit to a new coach, or engage in a contract without the board of directors' consent, and that authority extends beyond a single session meeting.

Due to their ignorance of these processes, some people wildly conjecture and make up absurd tales. Even before the topic of the TM coach is placed on the BOD agenda, they report on the agreement with the new coach, his salary, and his arrival date.
            Before the election, Taj stated that he would love CQ to be the TM coach. He owes it to his supporters to call a board meeting as soon as possible to discuss the status of the TM coach in order to determine whether he has the vote, unless the delay is intentional.

Mehdi Taj asserts that the board of directors will meet in the next couple of days—possibly tomorrow—to address the TM coach.
            "I believe the board will decide about the national team either tomorrow, in two or three days,"

That is the approach to take.

Comment

Gooya

Not only has MSM in Iran joined tabloids in announcing CQ as the new coach, but they are also explicit about his employment agreement and expected arrival date.
              Even further, Farsnews identifies his assistant.
              According to Fars, IFF approved and chose Jawad Nekonam Foulad coach to be his assistant.

Where do they come from? Gooya ( Zaheran)

ظاهرا فدراسیون فوتبال و کی روش برای اضافه شدن جواد نکونام به عنوان دستیار به کادرفنی تیم ملی نیز با هم تفاهم کرده ند

Comment

St. Mark

You seem to have knowledge about what is going on in iranian football. Do you Think Quieroz is coming? How reliable are all these things that we hear. I need to hear from a voice of reason, not Kateb with his crazy comments which I barely understand

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                  St. Mark

You seem to have knowledge about what is going on in iranian football. Do you Think Quieroz is coming? How reliable are all these things that we hear. I need to hear from a voice of reason, not Kateb with his crazy comments which I barely understand

Comment

St. Mark

same guy who said there is no chance for taj to run for, nevermind WIN election in a landslide...He will keep saying its impossible until CQ lands.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      same guy who said there is no chance for taj to run for, nevermind WIN election in a landslide...He will keep saying its impossible until CQ lands.
                      Is it impossible to get some non-biased news in here? 😂 do everybody have an agenda.

Comment

St. Mark
                        With a specific agenda regarding the TM coach, the IFF board of directors will soon meet.
                        They will debate before casting their votes:
                        1. Fire the current coach
                        2-discuss New coach

I suggested earlier that IFF wouldn't have enough money to bring on a new coach.
                        Majedi left almost $2 million in the IFF account, and yesterday the government minister said they would cover the decision if IFF decided to employ a new coach and pay for him.
                        Voting will decide everything. Taj has a decent chance of winning, and everything else is set in stone.

over time My opinion has been that the Iranian coach (GN)is a viable choice if the IFF decides to replace Skocic . After the IRI president and the Ministry of Sport intervened, things changed.

We shall soon learn how the votes were divided.

Comment

With a specific agenda regarding the TM coach, the IFF board of directors will soon meet.
                          2-discuss New coach

I suggested earlier that IFF wouldn't have enough money to bring on a new coach.
                          Majedi left almost $2 million in the IFF account, and yesterday the government minister said they would cover the decision if IFF decided to employ a new coach and pay for him.
                          Voting will decide everything. Taj has a decent chance of winning, and everything else is set in stone.

over time My opinion has been that the Iranian coach (GN)is a viable choice if the IFF decides to replace Skocic . After the IRI president and the Ministry of Sport intervened, things changed.

Can you tell us what Taj status is via criminal cases against him? Was he really found guilty of embezzlement as has been reported?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Can you tell us what Taj status is via criminal cases against him? Was he really found guilty of embezzlement as has been reported?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            There are serious allegations against him, such as embezzlement, corruption, forging official documents, and misusing public funds. Each of these allegations is enough to prevent him from running for office, but an illegal IFF lower court committee disregarded the prosecutor's letter and approved his candidacy.
                            Charges won't go away, and he'll have to show up in court to make his defense. He also has other documents about Foulad Mubarake Esfahan that are relevant to a bigger probe.

Judiciary is not autonomous from powerhouses inside or outside of government, according to what little I know about Iran, and they are able to prolong prosecution for years.

After the Qatar training camp, the IRI president's office pressed Majedi to fire Skocic, and when he refused, they resolved to remove him, with Taj as a potential replacement. Government should keep supporting him because they tried their utmost to help him win.

Comment

ooof CQ + Neko = Round 2!

Comment

GN??

Literally everything we have been hearing for the past 12 hours from reputable news agencies, both Iranian and Western, has pinned down CQ and his staff coming to coach. Do you not like CQ or something?

2-discuss New coach

Comment

Working...
                                X