This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    I also feel like Javad would command a lot of authority in the lockerroom since he has a very strong presence as a person and coach. He gets very intense on the sidelines, imagine how he is in the locker room. You can tell he doesn't tolerate any games
    yes i love javad as an option but damn, it all just feels so last min. i think CQ is only guy who can come in and immediately implement his tactics. most of the team is same from 2019 asian cup

Comment

I don't think Javad has appropriate level of experience.

But I still have hope of some kind of "Southgate" effect on the team (when Southgate first took over England and his team over-performed)

If, and only if, he can control and re-unite the dressing room

Comment

With javad expect to have Jalal, Khalatbari, vouria and Ramin back. All on wheelchairs lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          With javad expect to have Jalal, Khalatbari, vouria and Ramin back. All on wheelchairs lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          jalal on a wheelchair would still be a better CB than Noorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            In the end, the technical committee decided against Skocic when he was not there.

They informed Majedi and the IFF board of their decision, along with a potential replacement coach recommendation.

Given what has transpired over the last few days, the board will terminate Skocic's contract when it convenes for a final and official decision, citing TC's advice rather than political pressure.

Queiroz is not on the list of suggested candidates, and the following TM coach will likely be an Iranian, said a TC spokesman.
            [FONT="]
            [/FONT]When it all began a few months ago, I described my understanding as follows:

*-CQ won't take over as TM coach.
            *-IFF won't be able to end Skocic's contract without it being seen as the consequence of political pressure and costing them money.
            * Not CQ but an Iranian coach will be Sko's alternative.

I miscalculated the political force's extent and did not anticipate the impact of the President's office or Rahbar, but these things were not unexpected.
            As I previously indicated, I am fine with either outcome as long as it benefits TM and Iran.

Where we go for her
            Life continues on and with hope we move forward and seek to continue achieving success and glory for TM.

These are all correct yet they are recommendations from TC. BoD could still pick another coach and send it back to TC for approval. I think CQ is still a viable option.

Go TM!

Comment

Unless we get CQ, firing Skocic will be a catastrophic decision! I don’t think you guys understand the SIGNIFICANT downgrade if it’s not CQ. Vay be halemoon….

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                Unless we get CQ, firing Skocic will be a catastrophic decision! I don’t think you guys understand the SIGNIFICANT downgrade if it’s not CQ. Vay be halemoon….
                the catastrophe was keeping a coach who had lost the dressing room. IT would have not only been a disaster in terms of results but risked entire fracture of camp and players refusing to train in the middle of the world cup (see france 2010).

Thankfully this catastrophe has been avoided.

Comment

Isn’t Nader Ezatolahi on the technical committee? Haha. Both father and son voted Skocic out…

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    jalal on a wheelchair would still be a better CB than Noorafkan
                    Easier to park in front of the net I guess eh?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      the catastrophe was keeping a coach who had lost the dressing room. IT would have not only been a disaster in terms of results but risked entire fracture of camp and players refusing to train in the middle of the world cup (see france 2010).

Thankfully this catastrophe has been avoided.
                      I strongly disagree. How much of the discontent/infighting among the team about the coach (not preparations) was reality, and how much if it were rumors, or fueled by rumors?

If indeed, there was a significant rift among players about the coach, I believe this all could’ve been sorted out behind closed doors. If the players 100% know: “Hey listen: Skocic is the coach, we have to make the best of it, we cannot get CQ now, it would be hamvatani.” The players would all be on board.

I refuse to believe that the majority of players wanted Skocic to be replaced with a hamvatani. It’d only fly with CQ.

I believe most of the tension stems from poor preparations.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        These are all correct yet they are recommendations from TC. BoD could still pick another coach and send it back to TC for approval. I think CQ is still a viable option.

Go TM!
                        On what grounds will they disregard the TC recommendation and send it back for revisions?
                        They have made a decision that has locked them in.
                        Board of directors are only able to approve or reject TC recommendations; they are not able to impose their own candidate preferences on the technical committee. According to TC spokespeople, Queiroz is not on their list.
                        Board may send the name of another coach for technical evaluation if it chooses to reject the TC recommendation, but it may not return the rejected coach.

That is the way things should be, but when unethical politics are involved, anything can happen.

Comment

The opinions of Sardar Azmoon on many subjects

Sardar 1

Sarda 2

Sardar 3

Sardar 4

S
                          ardar 5

Comment

Azmoun took a steaming shit on ramin. Loved it

Overall he spoke well and ensured team would stick together under new regime.

As long as Azmoun and Taremi are together I think team chemistry will be ok if new coach gets everybody properly charged.

Comment

Wish he would just say its all ok, say he spoke with the guys and be a bit more diplomatic..
                              Drama
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                Wish he would just say its all ok, say he spoke with the guys and be a bit more diplomatic..
                                Drama
                                more or less what he said.

Interesting even when asked to explain support of sko his answer was, "If we were going to fire him, why not earlier".

Hardly vote of confidence

Comment

Working...
                                X