This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nabi about Skocic :

نایب رئیس اول فدراسیون فوتبال درباره اینکه آیا اسکوچیچ را در جام جهانی روی نیمکت تیم ملی می بینیم، اظهار داشت:

مگر قرار است نبینیم؟
    او درباره اینکه با توجه به حضور او و مهدی تاج در فدراسیون احتمال تغییر در کادرفنی بالا رفته است،
    توضیح داد:
    ما که انفرادی تصمیم نمی گیریم.

انشالله او می
    ماند.

Taj about CQ

When a reporter asked Taj for an exact return date for CQ to the national team, Taj gave no response.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Nabi about Skocic :

Taj about CQ

When a reporter asked Taj for an exact return date for CQ to the national team, Taj gave no response.
      Lol [emoji38] so easy to see this was all a sham!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Vahid Amiri will be included in the Austria training camp, but Allahyar Sayadmanesh won't, says Dr. Shahab, TM doctor.

Comment

Vahid Amiri will be included in the Austria training camp, but Allahyar Sayadmanesh won't, says Dr. Shahab, TM doctor.
          bitter sweet news..!!

but in all honesty we gonna be needing a fully fit Vahid FAR FAR MORE than a fit allahyaar..!!
          i know ARJ scored a few goals in our WCQs.... but behind Taremi/Possibly Sardar .... no other player's performance had a more significant role than Vahid's, in Eskoocher's supremely successful early WCQualifying run..!! hard to even think of a more impactful TM player at the last WC than him..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Lol [emoji38] so easy to see this was all a sham!

Not so easy.

To schedule an official BOD meeting that is focused on the faith of the TM coach, at least a week will pass.
            Prior to the meeting, there must be substantial debate, lobbying, and persuasion. Taj is an experienced bean counter who understands that knowing the value of a vote before requesting it is better.
            Taj does not accept responsibility for mistakes made in the past or in the future, and before meetings he confers with his seasoned subordinates Saket, Eslamian, and others.
            Money will be the end all be all.
            Majedi joined the helm of IFF when it was bankrupt due to numerous outstanding invoices to coaches, organizations, and the government (taxes- Majedi's recent payment of CQ taxes has made it possible for him to work in Iran.). However, on his last day, he paid off all of IFF's debts as well.
            However, when he left, he had paid off all of the debt that had been presented to him as well as left a sizable sum of money that had been lobbied for and obtained from Parliament.
            Taj will benefit from the extra money, but it won't be enough to pay for a new coach.
            Taj is an excellent at making excuses and playing the victim, so if he can get money quickly, he might be able to convince the BOD to make a change.
            Sadly, the only thing that is easy in Iran is mischief.

Comment

Not so easy.

To schedule an official BOD meeting that is focused on the faith of the TM coach, at least a week will pass.
              Prior to the meeting, there must be substantial debate, lobbying, and persuasion. Taj is an experienced bean counter who understands that knowing the value of a vote before requesting it is better.
              Taj does not accept responsibility for mistakes made in the past or in the future, and before meetings he confers with his seasoned subordinates Saket, Eslamian, and others.
              Money will be the end all be all.
              Majedi joined the helm of IFF when it was bankrupt due to numerous outstanding invoices to coaches, organizations, and the government (taxes- Majedi's recent payment of CQ taxes has made it possible for him to work in Iran.). However, on his last day, he paid off all of IFF's debts as well.
              However, when he left, he had paid off all of the debt that had been presented to him as well as left a sizable sum of money that had been lobbied for and obtained from Parliament.
              Taj will benefit from the extra money, but it won't be enough to pay for a new coach.
              Taj is an excellent at making excuses and playing the victim, so if he can get money quickly, he might be able to convince the BOD to make a change.
              Sadly, the only thing that is easy in Iran is mischief.
              Majedi got played very badly.
              He gets alot of hate, but people don't realize he wasn't incompetent so much as he was powerless. He was basically stonewalled and inherited an absolutely destroyed IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                He gets alot of hate, but people don't realize he wasn't incompetent so much as he was powerless. He was basically stonewalled and inherited an absolutely destroyed IFF.
                We often mock IFF inability to find decent friendlies but he got Canada (before the political storm), Algeria, Uruguay (if confirmed), Senegal ones. All these under sanctions and without a star coach to push/help him.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  We often mock IFF inability to find decent friendlies but he got Canada (before the political storm), Algeria, Uruguay (if confirmed), Senegal ones. All these under sanctions and without a star coach to push/help him.
                  He also inherited a bankrupt federation (literally) that had lost it's building because of Azizi Khadem and Taj's f*** ups.
                  I'm not trying to say he was a genius, but he is not an etelaati or sepahi with connections. He's not part of that circle so they destroyed him.

Comment

Funniest thing I read!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Funniest thing I read!

What is so funny?
                        Was anything that I wrote not true?

Was the federation not bankrupt when Majedi came in?
                        Is he a sepahi or etelaati like Azizi Khadem and Taj?
                        Had the federation not lost its building because of the Wilmots contract and outstanding debts?
                        Had Taj, Azizi Khadem and co. not f***ed up the legal response to the Wilmots case? If you recall the debt to be paid was double what it is now!

If anything Taj is now going to come in and claim credit for a few things:
                        - paying off the internal off debts (including CQ's tax bill that Taj's fed should have paid for)
                        - pushing for women to come into league games
                        - getting VAR going (FIFA instructors will be in Iran next week to train the first round of referees)
                        - booking the Uruguay and Senegal friendlies after he was finally given some money because even parliament was thinking we're going to get embarrassed.

Just because you don't like me, doesn't mean everything I post is without merit or valid.

Comment

What is so funny?
                          Was anything that I wrote not true?

Was the federation not bankrupt when Majedi came in?
                          Is he a sepahi or etelaati like Azizi Khadem and Taj?
                          Had the federation not lost its building because of the Wilmots contract and outstanding debts?
                          Had Taj, Azizi Khadem and co. not f***ed up the legal response to the Wilmots case? If you recall the debt to be paid was double what it is now!

If anything Taj is now going to come in and claim credit for a few things:
                          - paying off the internal off debts (including CQ's tax bill that Taj's fed should have paid for)
                          - pushing for women to come into league games
                          - getting VAR going (FIFA instructors will be in Iran next week to train the first round of referees)
                          - booking the Uruguay and Senegal friendlies after he was finally given some money because even parliament was thinking we're going to get embarrassed.

Just because you don't like me, doesn't mean everything I post is without merit or valid.
                          No one on PFDC (well at least the majority) likes Majedi and you are over here praising/defending him?

Taj isn't a saint by any means, but neither is Majedi or X, Y, and Z in the context of Iranian football. The key here is that Taj isn't afraid of bringing in big-name signings. If we are going to go by your argument, they are all incompetent.

By the way, I never said I didn't like you. Stop being insecure Nokhodi jan.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            No one on PFDC (well at least the majority) likes Majedi and you are over here praising/defending him?

Taj isn't a saint by any means, but neither is Majedi or X, Y, and Z in the context of Iranian football. The key here is that Taj isn't afraid of bringing in big-name signings. If we are going to go by your argument, they are all incompetent.

By the way, I never said I didn't like you. Stop being insecure Nokhodi jan.
                            If Taj doesn't deliver his promise everyone will pray for Majedi back this is the nature of our TM fans. Also just FYI Taj son was involved and backed Skocic to be hired as TM coach. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree my friend. You can laugh that all the way to the bank of CAS

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

No one is praying for Majedi back.

Whatever Taj brings over Skocic is an upgrade- that's the main reason he was elected in a landslide. I deplore Branko, but if you look at the situation rationally, he is a far better coach for Iran at the WC than the damaged situation Skocic left us

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                No one is praying for Majedi back.

Whatever Taj brings over Skocic is an upgrade- that's the main reason he was elected in a landslide. I deplore Branko, but if you look at the situation rationally, he is a far better coach for Iran at the WC than the damaged situation Skocic left us
                                My issue with Branko is that he has shown to be a snake before. I would rather take an inexperienced and sheepish coach like Skocic over a thieving snake like Branko any day.

Comment

Working...
                                X