This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
    Yes he 'destroyed' our football, we were so good before him. If you're gonna troll at least do it more subtly so it isn't obvious.
    He says "Cq destroyed our football. We are still paying for it way after the long 8 years."

But even in the "eighth year", was saying this about Queiroz:

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    He has instilled discipline; he has structured our team defense; he has changed generations successfully and has introduced youngsters to our football which he has tested and given valuable experience to; he is one of the hardest working coaches if not in the world (which I believe he very well could be) but definitely in our football; he has shown us a winning formula and attitude as he does not compromise on anything, he is a perfectionist and very detailed oriented and I hope he has passed this on to other people in the federation; he has created a fair and competitive player selection regime where players know if they work hard and shine they can be included in TM; he is a great analyzer and is one of the best in the world; he is very respectful when dealing with players, no longer players have to put up with coarse language from coaches; he is respectful of our culture.
    This is one of the things I admire about CQ. He is a real coach who has 0 bias in his selection. I would trust his selection over any of these analysts and experts making lists from their couches at home. Also I believe whoever says CQ is not watching the league is absolutely wrong. He has proven time and time again that not only does he watch and follow the league but he does it with extreme detail and professionalism. Just look at the people he has brought on, some no one even knew about but here they are. A good example would be Gholizadeh.
    Both are great coaches and have worked hard in our football. I dont know about who has what in their heart but Cq is definitely more demanding and I am assuming perhaps i am wrong but he is more detailed oriented as well.

Tooleh Khers was even more complementary towards CQ in the last few months of those "8 long years" than I ever was!

• "He is one of the hardest working coaches if not in the world (which I believe he very well could be) but definitely in our football"
    • "he has shown us a winning formula and attitude as he does not compromise on anything"
    • "He is a great analyzer and is one of the best in the world"
    • "He is a perfectionist and very detailed oriented and I hope he has passed this on to other people in the federation"
    • "He has created a fair and competitive player selection regime where players know if they work hard and shine they can be included in TM"
    • "A real coach who has 0 bias in his selection"
    • "I would trust his selection over any of these analysts and experts making lists from their couches at home"
    • "Whoever says CQ is not watching the league is absolutely wrong"
    • "He has proven time and time again that not only does he watch and follow the league but he does it with extreme detail and professionalism"
    • (CQ vs Branko) "I dont know about who has what in their heart but Cq is definitely more demanding and I am assuming perhaps i am wrong but he is more detailed oriented as well"
    • "He has instilled discipline"
    • "He has structured our team defense"
    • "he is respectful of our culture"
    • "He is very respectful when dealing with players"
    • "He has changed generations successfully and has introduced youngsters to our football which he has tested and given valuable experience to"
    • "No longer players have to put up with coarse language from coaches"

Then to say CQ "destroyed football over 8 long years". I think this was just because CQ refused to take a selfie or sign an autograph at some point in August 2018. Suddenly he flipped in the last few months of those "8 long years" to this non-stop vendetta, fuelled by IRPerspolis telegram accounts and various other things.

(No doubt another nonsensical response will come)

Comment

^^ How d*** can one get? Are you saying that I can not support someone while rooting for TM to win and criticize him after he loses and he creates all kinds of hashieh?! This was in one thread about his positives which later came out to be false. His report card came out not a selfie denial. Weren't you the one who in response to me saying I supported him you posted quotes of me criticizing him? I do not believe that you are this dumb that you would keep repeating this nonsense and pretend you were never answered.

He did not win anything. He lost to japan 3-0 in an Asian cup which he created all kinds of hashieh, in which he negotiated with Colombia, in which he showed fans (those with a brain) that getting his contract extended was more important than Iran's result in the Asian Cup. He played result oriented defensive football without getting any results. If people like you stop their ********** worship pf him I will never come here and say anything about CQ. It is dumb people like yourself that force my hand. It forces me to come and post his stats which you refuse to even look at. That is how biased you are.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
        Yes he 'destroyed' our football, we were so good before him. If you're gonna troll at least do it more subtly so it isn't obvious.
        He brought division and insubordination which lasts until today. In hindsight that own goal was not us getting lucky but unlucky. If it was not for that own goal we could all agree on him achieving nothing and move on. In the grand scheme of things it did not yield any substantial result but an excuse to fool ourselves about his 8 year report card. How is that for obvious?

Comment

Mods, please cleanse this thread, board and community.

Comment

Tooleh Khers: "CQ destroyed our football. We are still paying for it way after the long 8 years."

Tooleh Khers on Wilmots: "Marc Wilmots shireh and will force all the Mozambican fans into their holes."

^^ How dumb can one get? .
            Tooleh Khers about CQ May-July 2018:

• "He is one of the hardest working coaches if not in the world (which I believe he very well could be) but definitely in our football"
            • "he has shown us a winning formula and attitude as he does not compromise on anything"
            • "He is a great analyzer and is one of the best in the world"
            • "He is a perfectionist and very detailed oriented and I hope he has passed this on to other people in the federation"
            • "He has created a fair and competitive player selection regime where players know if they work hard and shine they can be included in TM"
            • "A real coach who has 0 bias in his selection"
            • "I would trust his selection over any of these analysts and experts making lists from their couches at home"
            • "Whoever says CQ is not watching the league is absolutely wrong"
            • "He has proven time and time again that not only does he watch and follow the league but he does it with extreme detail and professionalism"
            • (CQ vs Branko) "I dont know about who has what in their heart but Cq is definitely more demanding and I am assuming perhaps i am wrong but he is more detailed oriented as well"
            • "He has instilled discipline"
            • "He has structured our team defense"
            • "he is respectful of our culture"
            • "He is very respectful when dealing with players"
            • "He has changed generations successfully and has introduced youngsters to our football which he has tested and given valuable experience to"
            • "No longer players have to put up with coarse language from coaches"

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                thats a big succes for iff and taj, it was talks about 6 mil, plus interest for the delayed years, this is big success. remember they were afraid it would be eating up all the guaranteed 12 mil that we get from wc..
                FK Wilmotz greed. hope the attorney costs eats up half of it aswell.

big success for TAJ eaven if its still a lot of money for the scammer. but probably best possible outcome for iff and Taj
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ CQ IS COMING SOON
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Mods please put up warnings on this ridiculous bickering and back and forth, or something. It's not a sin to change your mind on a subject.

This thread is for TM news, let's keep it that way.
                    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Its coming to Qom! (well atleast Tehran)

The World Cup will enter Tehran on September 10th on the way through the participating countries.

According to the official website of the Football Federation, according to the World Football Federation and correspondence, the World Cup tournament is scheduled to arrive in Tehran on September 10, and in coordination with the Football Federation, a special ceremony will be held in this regard.

The first coordination meeting of the departments related to the event was held with the presence of Hassan Kamranifar, Secretary General of the Federation today.
                      Accordingly, the necessary coordination regarding the unveiling ceremony of the World Cup in Tehran is carried out and the time and place of the program is provided.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/12393/%D8%B1...B1%D8%A7%D9%86'

کد خبر: ۱۲۳۹۳تاریخ انتشار: ۰۵ مرداد ۱۴۰۱ - ۱۹:۰۵
                      جام ، دهم شهریور وارد ایران می شود
                      رونمایی از کاپ جام جهانی در تهران
                      کاپ جام جهانی در مسیر عبور از کشورهای شرکت کننده در این دوره از رقابت ها روز دهم شهریور وارد تهران می شود.
                      به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال بر اساس اعلام فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال و مکاتبات صورت گرفته ، جام مسابقات جام جهانی قرار است روز دهم شهریور وارد تهران شود و با هماهنگی فدراسیون فوتبال مراسم ویژه ای در این خصوص برگزار خواهد شد.
                      نخستین نشست هماهنگی دپارتمان های مرتبط با برگزاری این رویداد با حضور حسن کامرانی فر دبیرکل فدراسیون امروز برگزار شد.
                      بر این اساس هماهنگی های لازم در مورد مراسم رونمایی از کاپ جام جهانی در تهران انجام شده و در مورد ساعت و مکان برگزاری این برنامه اطلاع رسانی لازم صورت می پذیرد.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://en.irna.ir/news/84835762/Ira...rophy-on-Sep-1
                        irna writes september 1, iff september 10.
                        due to the typos tradtition with dates on iff ffiri site in almost every article, who knows what date is correct.. if id bet money, i put it on irna is correct and ffiri site is mixing up dates as usual

edit: found mehr news also: sept 1 not sept 10
                        https://en.mehrnews.com/news/189574/...n-in-September
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          thats a big succes for iff and taj, it was talks about 6 mil, plus interest for the delayed years, this is big success. remember they were afraid it would be eating up all the guaranteed 12 mil that we get from wc..
                          FK Wilmotz greed. hope the attorney costs eats up half of it aswell.

big success for TAJ eaven if its still a lot of money for the scammer. but probably best possible outcome for iff and Taj
                          Don't celebrate too much.
                          He was paid 2M before he left Iran
                          and now 3.25M that is a grand total of 5.25M for six months
                          in charge and two defeats to Iraq and Bahrain. We were as good as knocked out.

Taj lost IFF 5.25M and put IFF in such a dire situation that they had to
                          look for a very cheap option. Of course No Irani coaches were interested
                          to take on the job.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            Don't celebrate too much.
                            He was paid 2M before he left Iran
                            and now 3.25M that is a grand total of 5.25M for six months
                            in charge and two defeats to Iraq and Bahrain. We were as good as knocked out.

Taj lost IFF 5.25M and put IFF in such a dire situation that they had to
                            look for a very cheap option. Of course No Irani coaches were interested
                            to take on the job.
                            yes you are right, its still way to much money for that.
                            atleast its not 12 mil though, we would have to go to qatar with inflatable kayak..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Six games over six months and a payoff of more than $6 million.
                              Over a million dollars for a game, two of them losses

From my post on 12-07-2019, 01:53 AM

Just few days before most important game for Iran, King Willy abruptedly cancelled his contract when there was no time to get replacement . His unethical misconduct damaged TM for Irasq game.
                              What a disgrace .
                              The WC is the biggest football celebration . Every player, coach, and fan dreams of participating, but not all get lucky.
                              Most good coaches would love to be among the best at what they do, but not this coward Willy.
                              He had a contract for 7 months , got money for a year but spent only one month with the team in Iran.
                              Even a very average Iranian coach could have done better than zero points from the last two TM matches.
                              The path to the WC was relatively easy, but under his coaching the path became difficult.
                              He got millions but did not have the dedication to the job. With Iran in the WC, he could have made more glory, more money , more publicity, more friends, but the coward did not have it in him.

He will be remembered in Iran as a coward.
                              Two words
                              One finger
                              Now we move on.

Comment

Man made 6 million in 6 months, got to respect the hustle!

Comment

Working...
                                X