This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    The real culprit is Soltanifar. He is the one who forced CQ out. Taj was all set to extend his contract until this scumbag became minister.
    Marg bar Soltanifar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      worst contract in TM history, but why write such a crazy contract from the start? Crazy to give any coach at wilmots level 2m or 2,5m contract a year and write 3years with him!
      daghighan! Mehdi Taj surely benefited from this contract! The top had coach qualified to WC Qatar is getting less than this!!!!
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        It was literally daylight robbery. The man didn't give a shit, the players said that after their defeat he was just watching comedies on the plane laughing like nothing happened. He was so worthless. I can't believe we kicked out Carlos to bring this trash in.
        And yet there are members here who want this clown Taj back!
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic

Comment

They are all clowns lol, atleast this clown brings CQ, gives back in rhat way, the others dont even do that.

Stay with the rats cuz the rats iz real..wanna fk and be fkt already know the deal.. - Dmx

Se, atleast Taj gives and also takes it, but those like Majedi faghad mikonan..

Aka is Taj perfect? No no no
          Is he better than Majedi and co ? yes yes yes
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Publish Date: 24 July 1401 - 14:35
            Wahid Amiri's latest situation in talks with national team physiotherapist
            The physiotherapist of our national football team explained the latest situation of Vahid Amiri.

According to the official website of the Football Federation, Alireza Shahab said about the conditions of Vahid Amiri, our national football team said: "Vahid Amiri, who had suffered from a back injury, has been recovering from surgery and since the past two weeks we have started treatment, physiotherapy and core trunk stability exercises under the supervision of the national team's medical staff for this player.
            He added: "Fortunately, with the efforts of the medical staff, Amiri's condition is improving to the extent that today he was able to have a runner on the soft grass court. We will review the conditions of this player day by day so that inshallah will see amiri's progress in the coming days and can resume his training.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/12371/%D8%A2...85%D9%84%DB%8C
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              They are all clowns lol, atleast this clown brings CQ, gives back in rhat way, the others dont even do that.

Stay with the rats cuz the rats iz real..wanna fk and be fkt already know the deal.. - Dmx

Se, atleast Taj gives and also takes it, but those like Majedi faghad mikonan..

Aka is Taj perfect? No no no
              Is he better than Majedi and co ? yes yes yes
              If you trust Taj to keep his promises (of bringing CQ back) then you are better to invest your mental energy in finding gold at the end of a leprechaun's rainbow.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                The real culprit is Soltanifar. He is the one who forced CQ out. Taj was all set to extend his contract until this scumbag became minister.
                interesting ..!
                ive never been in tune with interworking of IR's political system, so i didnt know about that but always suspected that political higher ups were involved in CQ's replacing and especially so hiring of Wiltits..! if i recall well the whole hiring of that scandalous moftkhor took place at iranian embassy in beljik... with the IR ambassador in the mix of those negotiations too which i found bit odd at that time..!!?
                perhaps IFF's cuffer was pretty full back then after back to back wc appearances and awful temping for a loot by these thieving bastard Soltanifar and his charbzaboon stooge in IFF/Taj..? no doubt both got healthy kickbacks from dalaaling that ill-fated hiring which completely bankrupted country's football program and facilitated it's quick demise afterwards, especially so on the financial front..!

even nowadays with rumors of Taj becoming IFF president again thus bringing back CQ.... it only shows that IFF presidents are nothing but IR gov Tools and by en large powerless figure-heads and it is indeed the Sports Ministers in Iran who make the big decisions for iran football in the backgrounds..!!
                afterall this whole recent Skoocher's debacle/firing? drama began when the current Sport Minister (what's his face sajaadi?) sorta started the whole suggestion of the return of CQ after the clusterfk of gutter camp and meeting with sr. TM players suggesting so..!!

the whole of IFF are just there to make minimal operational daily decisions .... big decisions which really dictates the direction of our football clearly are made by the SM..!! IFF is just there plausible deniability against FIFA for the fact that it is indeed the IR gov. who's deeply involved in running of our football..!!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  If you trust Taj to keep his promises (of bringing CQ back) then you are better to invest your mental energy in finding gold at the end of a leprechaun's rainbow.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  lol, indeed truly a major concern for me..!!
                  Never trusted that esfoohoni charbzaboon deceitful assholes from the get-go ...!! and very much fear the same as you still...!!
                  i think he will use popular idea of (CQ's return) to get elected to IFF presidency and then double whammy fk us over with the hiring of a clueless iranian coach for WC ....!!
                  I pride myself for having a keen sense of spotting such scandalous BSers and my BS alarms were going off way early with this POS from the first moment he became IFF president before..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    lol, indeed truly a major concern for me..!!
                    Never trusted that esfoohoni charbzaboon deceitful assholes from the get-go ...!! and very much fear the same as you still...!!
                    i think he will use popular idea of (CQ's return) to get elected to IFF presidency and then double whammy fk us over with the hiring of a clueless iranian coach for WC ....!!
                    I pride myself for having a keen sense of spotting such scandalous BSers and my BS alarms were going off way early with this POS from the first moment he became IFF president before..!
                    lol that is correct and a very possible scenario. a 40/60.. but still better than keeping Skocic after he lost half the team and have to worry about him cutting players etc just to be able to get a team together that doesnt want him (rightfully) sacked.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Kamranifar IFF's SG , stated the following in regards to the TM's friendly games:

"Today our first game contract was signed and sent. The second match between the two -three nations is currently being examined and will soon be signed. Although we are unable to identify a team, careful planning has been made to ensure that the national squad is well-prepared".

Comment

hope the pigeon iff sent the contract letter with reaches its destination then..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EIKwz74Ta4
                        apparently they got a tip and bought 50 pigeons from south africa
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://www.hamshahrionline.ir/news/...6-%D8%A8%D8%A7
                          دومین حریف تدارکاتی تیم ملی مشخص شد | مصاف شاگردان اسکوچیچ با تیم پرستاره جهان
                          دبیرکل فدراسیون از قطعی شدن بازی ایران و اروگوئه خبر داد.
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Watch IFF head debate, on TV now:

https://farsiland.com/intro7/
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Have we sunk so low that we are hoping for Taj now?! Cq destroyed our football. We are still paying for it way after the long 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                                Have we sunk so low that we are hoping for Taj now?! Cq destroyed our football. We are still paying for it way after the long 8 years.
                                Yes he 'destroyed' our football, we were so good before him. If you're gonna troll at least do it more subtly so it isn't obvious.
                                You just got Caged
                                K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X