This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    At least give that World Cup experience to a hamvatan or something if you can't bring back Queiroz or another foreign option!
    Agha Ali agha baghaleh sareh koochamoon bishtar football mifahmeh taa in yaroo martikeh shikam gondeh porrooo!!!! taa maaro beh khaakeh siah nashooneh velkoneh moameleh nist!!!!
    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
      Dude I was not shocked when I watched it. He basically said that we are doomed with Skocic and that he is NOT on international level. Team Melliro kardeh karvan sara. Taremi kept it real and professional at the same time when he was telling Ferdosipour how he feels about the situation and Skocic. For anyone who believes in Skocic and says he is a good coach, I question their intelligence tbh. WOW! How can anyone not appreciate what likes of Carlos Queiroz did for our boys. He fought for them and yes he didnt have to, but hell HE DID and that makes him a bad coach?!! People freaking forget so fast now a days; how much joy CQ era was for us football fanatics! EVERYONE on the team was as ONE UNIT, and that made him a bad coach?! We literally could have finished 1st in the group in the last WC and people already forgot about that??!?! Does that performance makes Carlos Queiroz a bad coach?! WTF is wrong with people. So ungrateful and namak nashnas. Even 2014 world cup with shitty preparation, we did Great! Losing 1-0 to world cup finalist Argentina with that kind of performance is something to be proud of despite the results. Losing 2-0 to korea and 2-1 to b team algeria, and playing like shit, hopeless subs, is not an achievement and when I see or read people who praise that moron, I question reality to be honest. In yaroo footballemoono bord 20 saal aghab.. SIGH!!!!!!
      I just don't get the namak nashnasi when it came to the guy who revolutionised our football and built such a united squad where the team would play out of their skin for each other, and was always more than the sum of its parts, at a time when our pool of talent was so low.

It's actually quite depressing but some might say we are a nation of namak nashnas

Anyway looks like Skocic is staying and we will support him and TM, i just hope for some moment of realisation the members here who have been campaigning non stop.... There are guys who will keep repeating the same mistruths or contextless bs about Queiroz, maybe at some point the penny might drop ...

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Which hamvatan? They all rejected the position?

You guys forget being a fan of a TM and supporting through thick and thin is a choice? You don't have to stress yourself out by cheering for TM. Lots of options in fact 31 other teams available this WC to support.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Here we go with ozone layer speaking his mind again... your comments are very annoying least to say. Unfortunately this is forum so Ill just keep my mouth shut what I really wanna say, and I am the last to be a keyboard warrior anyways. But just so you know, for some of us football is life and well being of our national team is our priority. I am the kind of the guy who hasnt missed a single TM game in over 2 decades! "Always" called into work or requested "all" days off when TM played, whether basic friendly with Cambodia or playing at the world cup I don't EVER miss TM games. Maybe for you is different so more power to you if horrific times like this for our TM, is not a big deal to you and you are just here to "support" TM. I guess I should learn from a die hard fan like you on to be a fan of TM.
        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Dude I was not shocked when I watched it. He basically said that we are doomed with Skocic and that he is NOT on international level. Team Melliro kardeh karvan sara. Taremi kept it real and professional at the same time when he was telling Ferdosipour how he feels about the situation and Skocic. For anyone who believes in Skocic and says he is a good coach, I question their intelligence tbh. WOW! How can anyone not appreciate what likes of Carlos Queiroz did for our boys. He fought for them and yes he didnt have to, but hell HE DID and that makes him a bad coach?!! People freaking forget so fast now a days; how much joy CQ era was for us football fanatics! EVERYONE on the team was as ONE UNIT, and that made him a bad coach?! We literally could have finished 1st in the group in the last WC and people already forgot about that??!?! Does that performance makes Carlos Queiroz a bad coach?! WTF is wrong with people. So ungrateful and namak nashnas. Even 2014 world cup with shitty preparation, we did Great! Losing 1-0 to world cup finalist Argentina with that kind of performance is something to be proud of despite the results. Losing 2-0 to korea and 2-1 to b team algeria, and playing like shit, hopeless subs, is not an achievement and when I see or read people who praise that moron, I question reality to be honest. In yaroo footballemoono bord 20 saal aghab.. SIGH!!!!!!
          Amazing how some people who have no idea what is going to happen make it sound certain that we are going to be trashed because the man who qualified TM the best in its history, is a nobody that has not won anything substantial!!! He has achieved the best WC qualification in TM history!!! With the same players who were going out in Round two!!! Against teams that had invested more than ever to qualify for their homelike Qatar WC!!! I am done with these threads TBH.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            I just don't get the namak nashnasi when it came to the guy who revolutionised our football and built such a united squad where the team would play out of their skin for each other, and was always more than the sum of its parts, at a time when our pool of talent was so low.

It's actually quite depressing but some might say we are a nation of namak nashnas

Anyway looks like Skocic is staying and we will support him and TM, i just hope for some moment of realisation the members here who have been campaigning non stop.... There are guys who will keep repeating the same mistruths or contextless bs about Queiroz, maybe at some point the penny might drop ...
            What has he built? Has he really thought these players who open their gobs and say whatever comes to their heads, decipline and professional manerism?? This is not what I call a good legacy. If this is what this messiah CQ has achieved for our football then I would say Zereshk!!! Shishaki!!! He has achieved zilch.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

If Ferdosipour and Taremi intended to persuade the board of directors to dismiss Skocic, their strategy failed.
              Does Taremi believe that there will be no repercussions for his public and direct criticism of IFF, Majedi, Skocic and board members?
              Did his criticism of the IFF, Majedi, and board members influence the decision-making process?
              With the decision to go forward with Skocic, Taremi's position significantly weakened; the last time, he was suspended from two games and must now wait to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

You are absolutely correct! It's unbelievable when I hear Skocic say, the team he took over was a mess and that he built this team and that he qualified us so we owe him! We don't owe you shit. collect your paycheck and go coach low rank IPL team where you belong!! Does anyone see how insane this moron sounds when he says that??!! He has taken away every ounce of prestige from TM that was under CQ for 8 years! Do you remember how bad the team was in 2011?! Old squad with Karimi Mahdavia shojaei pretty much out, aging Ando and Nekounam all we had and the rest of the team was subpar. And people forgot about that. Only thing I can say that they people who talk so much shit about CQ are young naive Iranians living in Iran... I would recommend you to watch Taremi interview with Ferdosipour and you realize the nightmare we are in with this coach who has no clue on wtf he is doing!! The players are going to flip out about this horrific decision.. I can't support failure man. Knowing we will 100% fail, how can I support that.? If you are being lead by a blind man, what great things and outcome, can anyone expect?...really?....
                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  If Ferdosipour and Taremi intended to persuade the board of directors to dismiss Skocic, their strategy failed.
                  Does Taremi believe that there will be no repercussions for his public and direct criticism of IFF, Majedi, Skocic and board members?
                  Did his criticism of the IFF, Majedi, and board members influence the decision-making process?
                  With the decision to go forward with Skocic, Taremi's position significantly weakened; the last time, he was suspended from two games and must now wait to see what happens.
                  Imagine blaming Taremi...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    If your self worth as a human being is tied to how TM does at World Cup, make dome adjustments in your life.
                    I don't get this comment. TM at a WC is a big deal for me personally, it's something once in 4 years and I look really forward to it. It's totally OK to be pissed because we are on verge of throwing away a WC with this core of talented players with a tactically bi-orze coach.

Comment

You are absolutely correct! It's unbelievable when I hear Skocic say, the team he took over was a mess and that he built this team and that he qualified us so we owe him! We don't owe you shit. collect your paycheck and go coach low rank IPL team where you belong!! Does anyone see how insane this moron sounds when he says that??!! He has taken away every ounce of prestige from TM that was under CQ for 8 years! Do you remember how bad the team was in 2011?! Old squad with Karimi Mahdavia shojaei pretty much out, aging Ando and Nekounam all we had and the rest of the team was subpar. And people forgot about that. Only thing I can say that they people who talk so much shit about CQ are young naive Iranians living in Iran... I would recommend you to watch Taremi interview with Ferdosipour and you realize the nightmare we are in with this coach who has no clue on wtf he is doing!! The players are going to flip out about this horrific decision.. I can't support failure man. Knowing we will 100% fail, how can I support that.? If you are being lead by a blind man, what great things and outcome, can anyone expect?...really?....
                      Could you share the link of the interview ?
                      You just got Caged
                      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

I support these nutz! Fukk that piece of shit who knows he has no business being a head coach of a national team at the World Cup level, and only wants to be there to fulfill his personal agenda. That's it. And then he is gonna play dumb and blame other factors and the IFF for his lack of football knowledge and ounce of professionalism. We got some dark days, weeks, months, and even years ahead of us. This is Bullshit!
                        I agree with most of what you say, as i have wanted him out since November.
                        Today was the golden opportunity, but IFF messed up.

There won’t be any more opportunites.
                        We need to get behind and support Skocic now.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          What has he built? Has he really thought these players who open their gobs and say whatever comes to their heads, decipline and professional manerism?? This is not what I call a good legacy. If this is what this messiah CQ has achieved for our football then I would say Zereshk!!! Shishaki!!! He has achieved zilch.
                          Agha, I'm tired of going through cyclical conversations.

Every time someone writes a long piece about what he created there is no response, every time someone questions something and a response is given, it is side-stepped.

He achieved zilch, sure, you win.

I'm too old for this now. Khasteh shodam

Comment

He has achieved the best WC qualification in TM history!!! With the same players who were going out in Round two!!!
                            Winning against Iraq, Bahrain and UAE is hardly an indication of succes on world stage. I feel bad for anyone who believes that this makes Skocic a succesful coach beyond Asia. Moreover, when we faced decent teams we looked hopeless (South Korea & Algeria-B).

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              who cares! I support him all the way! When you are on his level and deal with coaches who are actually on pro level and that includes 6 years working under CQ who coached in Man U, Real Madrid, Portugal NT, and then comes along Skocic the "master tactician" what more do you expect?! Skocic just wants to be in the world cup and as much as he thinks he can do things, I guarantee you, we will get destroyed by every team in our group. Players don't respect him because he is shitty coach. simple. It's gonna be 2006 world cup but 10 times worst, because we are gonna get scored on left and right! The team will fold and Skoshit will be shitting bricks and clueless on what to do next!!
                              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

He has achieved the best WC qualification in TM history!!! With the same players who were going out in Round two!!!
                                Even Khamenei could have achieved that with these players.

Comment

Working...
                                X