X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
    https://video.varzesh3.com/video/255...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

I don't know who this gentleman is but he sure knows what he is talking about! Very well said!
    He’s the editor of Kayhan Varzeshi.

Comment

I don't know who this gentleman is but he sure knows what he is talking about! Very well said!
      What about it was well said? All I heard was a bunch of nonsense about how we played well against Scotland 60 years ago.

Does he have evidence that someone else is picking the list or selecting the team? If we are going to criticize, let's criticize specifics about his team selection or tactics. Not this conspiracy theory nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
        What about it was well said? All I heard was a bunch of nonsense about how we played well against Scotland 60 years ago.

Does he have evidence that someone else is picking the list or selecting the team? If we are going to criticize, let's criticize specifics about his team selection or tactics. Not this conspiracy theory nonsense.
        Conspiracy or not its 99% true. For any naïve westernize Iranian who wants to believe else, its up to them. The matter of fact is, Skocic is disgrace of a coach for our national team however you or anyone want to look at it. In dalal baazia taa unjaei keh man sennam ghad mideh, boudeh va in faghat baaseh ofteh Team Melli boudeh. Chera?! chon Aghayoun amsaaleh skocic miaran keh har ghalati deleshoun mikhad bokonan, in yaarooham poolesho migireh mireh qatar vacation baedesham az hamoonja baed az 3taa bakhteh jananeh barmigardeh keshvareshoon.
        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Conspiracy or not its 99% true. For any naïve westernize Iranian who wants to believe else, its up to them. The matter of fact is, Skocic is disgrace of a coach for our national team however you or anyone want to look at it. In dalal baazia taa unjaei keh man sennam ghad mideh, boudeh va in faghat baaseh ofteh Team Melli boudeh. Chera?! chon Aghayoun amsaaleh skocic miaran keh har ghalati deleshoun mikhad bokonan, in yaarooham poolesho migireh mireh qatar vacation baedesham az hamoonja baed az 3taa bakhteh jananeh barmigardeh keshvareshoon.
          Does Skocic have the resume to be coaching TM? Of course not. But did he put a gun to IFF's head to hire him? Skocic was at the airport about to leave Iran and WE called HIM. Go look back at how we got there and blame the people who took us from CQ to Skocic.

Skocic is an easy target to take your anger and frustration out on but he's just a symptom, he's not the disease.

Comment

First of all don't call this haromzadeh Gentleman , he is saeed madani one of the basiji mofos who licks IR for living. 2nd All I heard was BS. When he asked him about wilmots he came out with some BS answer lol. That sums it up for me ! He is not even a sports person, he works for IR media . And the fact that this guy is criticizing Skocic, clearly means skocic is doing something right here, to make these IR mofos angry.

This guy is one of those basiji mofos that torture people for fun.

I can't believe you called him gentleman

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 7

It looks like IRI stooges are coming at footballers with vengeance. Something must have scared these low life forms.
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                It looks like IRI stooges are coming at footballers with vengeance. Something must have scared these low life forms.
                Great - people will support footballers against IR dalals.

Comment

Rumor is out that King CQ is coming back.

I still believe this will totally burn out CQ if we fail in WC. I had hope for him to come back after WC (if we would've fail) and take us for Asian cup , but now if he comes and we fail then we will totally lose him after WC.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Rumor is out that King CQ is coming back.
                    I still believe this will totally burn out CQ if we fail in WC. I had hope for him to come back after WC (if we would've fail) and take us for Asian cup , but now if he comes and we fail then we will totally lose him after WC.

چاخان

چون ندیدند حقیقت رَهِ افسانه زدند

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
                      Does Skocic have the resume to be coaching TM? Of course not. But did he put a gun to IFF's head to hire him? Skocic was at the airport about to leave Iran and WE called HIM. Go look back at how we got there and blame the people who took us from CQ to Skocic.

Skocic is an easy target to take your anger and frustration out on but he's just a symptom, he's not the disease.
                      I don't disagree with you on that one! IFF hamisheh beh maa lotf daashtan baa in nadoonam kaariashoon! I just want the best for our national team and that is to have anybody besides Skocic as our head coach. Even an Iranian coach is better choice. We have plenty well qualified ones at the moment. CQ is our best choice, but let's see what happens in the next few days.
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

First of all don't call this haromzadeh Gentleman , he is saeed madani one of the basiji mofos who licks IR for living. 2nd All I heard was BS. When he asked him about wilmots he came out with some BS answer lol. That sums it up for me ! He is not even a sports person, he works for IR media . And the fact that this guy is criticizing Skocic, clearly means skocic is doing something right here, to make these IR mofos angry.

This guy is one of those basiji mofos that torture people for fun.

I can't believe you called him gentleman
                        Its called respecting dude. He is way older than I am. I don't personally know the guy nor has he done anything to me or anyone that I know so why the hell would I call him names!? Plus I don't get involved in politics so if you have all the intel of this guy, good for you mayne! You can call him all the names you want! lol..... Also clearly you are as Skocic fan, so I can't expect more.
                        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Its called respecting dude. He is way older than I am. I don't personally know the guy nor has he done anything to me or anyone that I know so why the hell would I call him names!? Plus I don't get involved in politics so if you have all the intel of this guy, good for you mayne! You can call him all the names you want! lol..... Also clearly you are as Skocic fan, so I can't expect more.
                          I clearly gave you his name. Do you still support him? Yes or No?

Comment

I clearly gave you his name. Do you still support him? Yes or No?
                            lol... And? Just because you gave me his name, does not mean anything. Like I mentioned once before, I do not know him or aware of his political status. That is irrelevant. What is relevant is that Skocic must GO. To best answer your above question, I support my Team Melli and only want to see us succeed.
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

lol... And? Just because you gave me his name, does not mean anything. Like I mentioned once before, I do not know him or aware of his political status. That is irrelevant. What is relevant is that Skocic must GO. To best answer your above question, I support my Team Melli and only want to see us succeed.
                              You know there is something called google , search his name and all of his data will come up. + I told you who he is and his support for regime and Mollahs. He doesn't care about team melli.

How is this irrelevant??? The dude is not a sports person , he works for IR and government , he is the head of one of iran's Biggest newspaper that is controled by IR ! Yet you claim its irrelevant to this?? LOL

Now I wonder what skocic has done that this IR people want him out.

here since you find it hard to use google, i've done it for you. lol
                              https://www.farsnews.ir/photo/139212...AF%D9%86%DB%8C

PS: I'm a King CQ supporter .

Again I like to know where you stand , do you support this IR people ? YES or NO?

Comment

About recent attacks on TM coach accusing him of " Dalali ".

Football agents in Iran are powerful and mostly corrupt and involve in unauthorized activity border ethical and criminal conducts but they are not doing it alone.
                                They have connection with corrupt media and various clubs even staffs in SM or IFF.

Next to these agents media and specially tabloid are contributing to this toxic environment by covering for guilty ones and attacking others for gains or distraction

What they say about Sko is not fraction of what they used to say about CQ as a master dalal !
                                and Dalal.. It was lies then as it is now.
                                Just Goole search CQ

Comment

Working...
                                X