• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Can we not tempt FIFA....for 5 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      If they play this game Iran will risk getting banned from the World Cup.
      Then US should be banned to. For war crimes against humanity. Which Iran haven't even done.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Then US should be banned to. For war crimes against humanity. Which Iran haven't even done.
        It's just FIFA's mode of operation.

Comment

OMG, they friendly against Russia is reported in Swedish Media as well.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblad...krigsutbrottet

Comment

Match with Russia likely in Tehran in November. Russia will also play Kyrgyzstan. I hope they got fifa approval otherwise this is a bad move.

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/191167/...atar-world-cup

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Unless FIFA has previously put out an official statement (about member states playing against Russia) or do so in near future, then IFF will need to cancel the game, otherwise they can go ahead.
              Probably that is exactly why the game is timed later in November.....

Comment

Good friendly, too bad FIFA is corrupt
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Unless the team can secure a contract from FIFA that this match can go through without consequences, I don't know if the team should face Russia in November.

Comment

Unless the team can secure a contract from FIFA that this match can go through without consequences, I don't know if the team should face Russia in November.
                    From CQ's interview it seemed that the timing of this match doesn't work out - so we hopefully won't be playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      From CQ's interview it seemed that the timing of this match doesn't work out - so we hopefully won't be playing it.
                      Ya. I doubt this will happen too after CQs interview. For the best imo.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Any potential replacements or no friendlies in November?

Comment

Any potential replacements or no friendlies in November?
                          Based on CQ's previous 2 world cups, wouldn't be surprised if we have a very light, behind closed doors friendly against a "weaker" opponent, before the first game.
                          Issue though is that clubs don't have to release players until 1 week before the World Cup, so who knows if we will even get that last friendly, if half the squad won't be there.

Comment

Nabi said that we will play a Persian Gulf team a few days before leaving for Doha. I guess this will be without the european players.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Mark Ogden, Senior ESPN FC Writer, in Austria to watch Iran. He jokingly (or not) said he's there on a "scouting mission." Watch the video at the 16 min mark, the time he makes the comment:
                              https://youtu.be/cDsAzDBoW2c?t=960

Comment

Originally posted by LocalSkeptic View Post
                                Mark Ogden, Senior ESPN FC Writer, in Austria to watch Iran. He jokingly (or not) said he's there on a "scouting mission." Watch the video at the 16 min mark, the time he makes the comment:
                                https://youtu.be/cDsAzDBoW2c?t=960
                                Hopefully he got very surprised with his scouting mission Bet he didn't even consider the fact that we would win.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X