X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    she doesnt look so happy

they probably just concieved 5 goals
    These desert nomads couldn't even show their face in their streets a few years ago.

Now they can go into stadia and enjoy their games or play without hejab, whilst we have our football-loving ladies dying painfully after setting themselves on fire or getting pepper sprayed outside the stadium.... Maybe even the Taliban will overtake from a women's rights perspective...

Comment

Yes. Hopefully, things change for the better in Iran in terms of women's rights and a whole bunch of other things.

Comment

Skocic approved the Esteghlal request for the players to join the camp late so they can take part in Esteghlal’s celebrations.

Embarrassing.

As I’ve said before, Skocic is afraid of the Esteghlal lobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Yes. Hopefully, things change for the better in Iran in terms of women's rights and a whole bunch of other things.
          I think regardless of anyone's political views, things are very wrong in Iran at the moment. Proud of (most of) our players for making a stand against issues which could have an impact on them.

I love TM have screamed my heart out in the stadium at every world cup, even the Angola game. People just want to enjoy football and forget politics.

But I can't get image of Blue Girl out of my head, and I wonder how others are able to do this so easily...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            yes, and with women fully welcome i believe we could without problem renovate/build a new Azadi in the future that has the capasity of 150-180 000 people and fill it with no problems when TM, PP and Esteghlal plays..
            I look forward to that day

sadly atm, iff cant even say exaclty when the camp starts, 30 or 31..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Skocic approved the Esteghlal request for the players to join the camp late so they can take part in Esteghlal’s celebrations.

Embarrassing.

As an Esteghlali i had hoped Skocic would have had the balls to say no.

But he’s not even 1/100 of the man CQ was.
              There is not one damn thing about him that makes me hopeful ahead of the WC.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                This is a sports forum, shit talking is the norm. But I'll remember not to direct anything at you so I don't hurt your feelings.
                You can shit talk me if you're right, not if you're wrong. We get enough of that from Khamenei

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  I think you miss the forest for the trees with this logic. Wouldn't it have been more sensible to honour the victims of this tragedy with a moment of silence and black arm bands? Maybe even create a donation or raffle event at the stadium with proceeds to help the victims?

I prefer constructive rather than divisive strategies. Now that this game is cancelled who benefits? Seriously do the victims return? Does the pain of loss wipe away? Are people more polarized or no?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Ozone jaan, you're talking about the most rational decision. If we are talking what's the most rational, I agree with you. I'm just saying the cancellation was understandable.

Comment

Embarrassing.

Skokic has no fortitude. I wish he had an ounce of the fortitude CQ did. That being said, Estefragh is more pro-regime, you can tell just by their name alone. That's why I am a Perspolis fan. And I never called them by their IR name "Piroozi". Dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      As an Esteghlali i had hoped Skocic would have had the balls to say no.

But he’s not even 1/100 of the man CQ was.
                      There is not one damn thing about him that makes me hopeful ahead of the WC.
                      Our goalkeeper situation is way more worrying than our coaching right now. Did you see Courtois play for Real Madrid today? I don't trust AA one bit.

Comment

Embarrassing.

And you still support this man? He has 0 backbone whatsoever…….he has officially gonna from amateur to charlatan in my book. He pretends to speak up after months of incompetence and then goes back and does this…..it’s just pathetic!!!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Embarrassing.

Let’s be honest here all he (skocic) cares about is the money and being the coach during the World Cup for those 3 games , and if a miracle happens we win a game or go to the next round , he get a FAT paid from some Arab team , in the millions.

So that why he is going to let everyone and anyone and everything just slide , he won’t complain he won’t nag he want ask for camps or friendly games , he won’t do something to be replaced, he will do whatever the IFF says …

It just the way the game is being played right now , the man needs to make money and he wants the FU money like all of us , what better way than this cause , a chance like this will never ever show up again …

Case in point ONE HIT CROTIAN WONDER BRANKO, ever since France 1998 , him being an assistant to the 3rd place finishing Croatian team he been making FU money for a while now ….

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            And you still support this man? He has 0 backbone whatsoever…….he has officially gonna from amateur to charlatan in my book. He pretends to speak up after months of incompetence and then goes back and does this…..it’s just pathetic!!!
                            Lol my question is he let the SS players go from where and join what camp ??? We don't even have a camp at the moment. According to IFF the camp will be in tehran azadi !!!

So far No camp .
                            0 Friendly games
                            0 Preps planned

Sardar going to turkey for holiday . Mehdi is in portugal i think . Alipour is in portugal right now.

This makes me laugh and cry at the same time!

Its like someone giving permission for his wife to go out when you don't even have a wife.

Comment

Paraguay and Uruguay both are very solid friendly games.

Comment

Any further news on friendly situation?

Only asking because it’s school half term at the moment and it may be difficult to get the football team together if a last minute friendly is needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X