Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Great article. Thank you for sharing.
    Really highlights the dismissive, condescending and destructive attitude the biegger European countries have towards non-Euro nations in football.
    Furthermore, CONMEBOL will be joining the UEFA Nations League from 2024 on.
    This will be terrible as the remaining continents will basically never play European or South American nations again unless its a World Cup!
    https://www.espn.com/soccer/uefa-nat...ague-from-2024
    That is a really bad idea. This UEFA Nations League+CONMEBOL will diminish the world cup. It will also further clog up the playing schedules of clubs. Way too many different competition formats already...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Kateb Jan,

What are TM fans supposed to do?
      its not like we play friendlies with europeans or s.a
      teams every year. UNLESS WE HAVE EARTHQuake NO
      quality european team will play us and it only happen once . we cant even schedule to play them in wc calendar year
      so for sure they never play us in non wc year either.
      some tmes is good not to play friendlies other teams cant figuer us out when s....t hit the ceiling in our case it has
      need to look at it from a different prospective views.
      NO FRIENDLIES=other teams cant study us. ITS VERY SAD SITUATION

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
        I thought we were very close to some combination of Panama, Peru and New Zealand. Honestly, I'd take it at this point. Maybe squeeze in Venezuela somewhere and throw in Russia and Uzbekistan in before the WC and it may be the best we can hope for. I was giving IFF the benefit of the doubt, but it seems these numbskulls have regressed in their work.
        At this stage, it seems that unofficial international friendly matches with Hosseniyeh Araghi-ha-ye Tehran, Hosseniyeh Araghi-ha-ye Mashhad, Mohajeran-e Afghanestani Tehran, Mohajeran-e Afghanestani Mashhad, Mohandesan-e Chini Tehran, Mohandesan-e Chini Mashhad, Hendoostani-ha-ye Jonoub would be all they can arrange because I even doubt if they can arrange friendly match with Gaza XI, East Jerusalem XI, Damascus XI, Beirut XI, Karbala XI, Najaf XI, Sanaa XI.

Comment

LOL @ aghazadehs who are in the West spreading bullshit narrative that Islamic Republic is independent - they are Russia and China's bitch. IR cannot even move an inch in Syria without Russia's say-so (who by the way, lets Israel destroy them on a weekly and IR takes it cause all they know how to do is say Marg Bar this, Marg Bar that) and China owns Iran for the next 25-years (cannot even let our fishermen fish on our coasts etc). You aghazadehs should be ashamed of yourself. This week, they were beating pensioners and teachers for peacefully protesting.

IR Iran has by far the worst prep out of any team because they are a gender apartheid terrorist state and the regime has been rightfully shunned by the rest of the world. Sadly, our people and football player suffer - that's what makes me love our players and team more because they fight for Iran knowing the IR regime is the biggest set of traitors in Iran since the Qajars.

Unfortunately, gheyrat is the only thing we have that will keep us afloat this - oh, and Mehdi Taremi, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, Sardar Azmoun, Amir Abedzadeh, Vahid Amiri, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, ... LETS GO TM!
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            LOL @ aghazadehs who are in the West spreading bullshit narrative that Islamic Republic is independent - they are Russia and China's bitch. IR cannot even move an inch in Syria without Russia's say-so (who by the way, lets Israel destroy them on a weekly and IR takes it cause all they know how to do is say Marg Bar this, Marg Bar that) and China owns Iran for the next 25-years (cannot even let our fishermen fish on our coasts etc). You aghazadehs should be ashamed of yourself. This week, they were beating pensioners and teachers for peacefully protesting.
            IR Iran has by far the worst prep out of any team because they are a gender apartheid terrorist state and the regime has been rightfully shunned by the rest of the world. Sadly, our people and football player suffer - that's what makes me love our players and team more because they fight for Iran knowing the IR regime is the biggest set of traitors in Iran since the Qajars.
            Unfortunately, gheyrat is the only thing we have that will keep us afloat this - oh, and Mehdi Taremi, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, Sardar Azmoun, Amir Abedzadeh, Vahid Amiri, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, ... LETS GO TM!
            Gheyrat does not win games in 2022. Maybe it won it 1998 or 1978, but the game's physical demands and caged tactical affairs mean that if we don't have a plan, we will lose.

We can root for the best of our team but if people are going to expect Amiri crisscrossing Sterling/Walker and going on a miracle run, Azmoun to do more than be isolated uptop and throwing his hands up after every misplaced pass or for our team not to concede a late eliminating goal to the US in the dying minutes with their annoying commentators rubbing it in, they will be severely disappointed unless we scrape a plan and tactics together.

Comment

As they say "Be careful what you wish for" ! These idiots makes me wanna buy a ticket and travel to iran and kiss Taj (the charlatan's) hands for his work.

They said bring footballi people into IFF and everything will be sorted out! Its gone exactly the opposit! Mirshad and Estili should go play passor together! Bunch of IDIOTS!

Comment

Video captures what our current preparation plan looks like ... and what if feels like to be a TM fan with IRIFF in charge.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

So even the New Zealand game is not happening ??

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    So even the New Zealand game is not happening ??
                    At this point, let's hope we can secure a friendly with Samoa or Tonga! But don't worry, we are "independent" according to some delusional propagandists here (while being Russia and China's bitch) - so we can play with ourselves! Bring on the Tractor Sazi's B team or Qom's Sunday League side.

Comment

so they fired aziz khadem but nobody is fired for this mismanagement and amateurish handling of TM preps.. what a joke
                      as i wrote when it happened, the fireing of aziz khadem was fishy and now we have the result with these clowns in charge..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Very high chance of Qatar setting up 4-5 quality team tournament where Iran could join and play a few friendlies. Thats my guess based on how Qatar and Iran have not announced any friendlies yet (They also signed a cooperation agreement earlier this year I believe).
                        'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Originally posted by PersianBoy9 View Post
                          Very high chance of Qatar setting up 4-5 quality team tournament where Iran could join and play a few friendlies. Thats my guess based on how Qatar and Iran have not announced any friendlies yet (They also signed a cooperation agreement earlier this year I believe).
                          thats a genuine relief

Comment

Let's hope so.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I sincerely hope so.

Comment

Does anyone know what Qatar’s plans are for preparation?
                                Maybe their plans will provide some illumination.

Comment

Working...
                                X