No announcement yet.

WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khiabani said something, it may sound funny but he said close the league and let TM play Perspolis, Esteghlal, Sepahan ......................as funny and dumb as it sounds but if this would be the last way to have 2-3-4 friendlies than damn start playing some iranian or even foreign league teams......

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      Khiabani said something, it may sound funny but he said close the league and let TM play Perspolis, Esteghlal, Sepahan ......................as funny and dumb as it sounds but if this would be the last way to have 2-3-4 friendlies than damn start playing some iranian or even foreign league teams......
      It would only work if the majority of the players play in PGL. But we have too many legionares.
      The only obvious and reasonable solution to increase our WC-chances is changing the coach.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        It would only work if the majority of the players play in PGL. But we have too many legionares.
        The only obvious and reasonable solution to increase our WC-chances is changing the coach.
        Isn't that actually beneficial? Not that I support the idea, but if all of our players played for Esteghlal and Perspolis, we would be playing their B teams in that scenario.

Comment

What i mean is we'll only have 3-4 potential TM starting players in PGL next season.
          Amiri, Beiranvand, Noorafkan, Pouraliganji. Maybe Hardani too but unlikely IMO.

How will it benefit us if we play friendlies with only 3-4 starting players?
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

How does changing the coach help? Where you gonna get friendlies from?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              How does changing the coach help? Where you gonna get friendlies from?

It will be maximum 2 friendlies in september, no more until the WC.

That will still be more than enough for a new coach to get us to play better football than Skocic has managed during these 2,5 years.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

It will be maximum 2 friendlies in september, no more until the WC.

That will still be more than enough for a new coach to get us to play better football than Skocic has managed during these 2,5 years.
                Right. Easiest qualification to date. Forget about Wilmots? No coach can prepare a team with 2 matches unless you want 3 losses.

Comment

Right. Easiest qualification to date. Forget about Wilmots? No coach can prepare a team with 2 matches unless you want 3 losses.

THATS not a good defence any more
                  to use wilmoc name to defend skocic.
                  ITS LIKE GEORGE BUSH the son
                  6 years after 9/11
                  they would ask him whyyour economy is bad
                  he said 9/11
                  why housung market crash?
                  he said 9/11

Comment

Come on, we've been through this countless times lol.
                    But you're to stubborn

Regarding the coach, i disagree.
                    There is still time for a karbalad coach to salvage our WC-campaign.

But the longer we wait before changing the coach, the more difficult it will be for the new coach.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      THATS not a good defence any more
                      to use wilmoc name to defend skocic.
                      ITS LIKE GEORGE BUSH the son
                      6 years after 9/11
                      they would ask him whyyour economy is bad
                      he said 9/11
                      why housung market crash?
                      he said 9/11
                      Ok what has CQ done since TM that warrants paying him $1.5 mill minimum? His best achievement is losing to Senegal in 2 finals in a row and a failure to adapt his team after the first lost due to tactical stubbornness. So now you folks believe CQ can do wonders with minimal friendlies? Evidence suggests otherwise mate.

Comment

Ok what has CQ done since TM that warrants paying him $1.5 mill minimum? His best achievement is losing to Senegal in 2 finals in a row and a failure to adapt his team after the first lost due to tactical stubbornness. So now you folks believe CQ can do wonders with minimal friendlies? Evidence suggests otherwise mate.
                        colombia in a 18 match marathon made a mistake
                        by firing cq after 4 matches AND THEY DIDNT MAKE THE WC 😄😄
                        if cq stay they be in wc right now.
                        egypt
                        -semifinal of arab cup WHICH WAS A VERY COMPETETIVE TOURNMENT.
                        final of african cup losing in pk TO A GREAT SENEGAL team.
                        losing on pk again agaunst senegal for wc spot.
                        this senegal team you shall see will go far in the wc
                        minimum quaterfinal .
                        EVEN GETTING THEM TO PK wasand give egypt a chance
                        onlyy way was cq style if not senegal outclass egypt with
                        ths team they have..u shall see senegal in wc they will go far.
                        cq style gives underdogs chance against
                        giants
                        AND IN OUR GROUP WE HAVE 3 TOP 20 GIANTS.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          colombia in a 18 match marathon made a mistake
                          by firing cq after 4 matches AND THEY DIDNT MAKE THE WC [emoji1][emoji1]
                          if cq stay they be in wc right now.
                          egypt
                          -semifinal of arab cup WHICH WAS A VERY COMPETETIVE TOURNMENT.
                          final of african cup losing in pk TO A GREAT SENEGAL team.
                          losing on pk again agaunst senegal for wc spot.
                          this senegal team you shall see will go far in the wc
                          minimum quaterfinal .
                          EVEN GETTING THEM TO PK wasand give egypt a chance
                          onlyy way was cq style if not senegal outclass egypt with
                          ths team they have..u shall see senegal in wc they will go far.
                          cq style gives underdogs chance against
                          giants
                          AND IN OUR GROUP WE HAVE 3 TOP 20 GIANTS.
                          He lost 6-1 to Ecuador in WCQ. TM fans can't tolerate a 2-1 friendly loss.

Comment

He lost 6-1 to Ecuador in WCQ. TM fans can't tolerate a 2-1 friendly loss.

south america wcq is different
                            18 game marathon
                            very competetive
                            3 through 10
                            brzil and argentina gt their results to qualify
                            but 3 to 10 beat on eachother.
                            heck
                            argentina lost to bolovia 6-1 😄😄😄

i only wtch perseplise esteghlal and liverpool in club soccer
                            I WATCH MAX AMOUNT OF HOURS NATIONAL TEAMS PLAY
                            and trust me when i say south america is different than rat of the
                            world when it comes to wcq matches crzy results happen there.

Comment

Match with Hungary not going ahead, surprise surprise 🤣

https://www.moniban.news/%D8%A8%D8%A...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

یک سایت محلی مدعی شد؛
                                درخواست ایران برای دیدار دوستانه برابر عمان
                                درخواست ایران برای دیدار دوستانه برابر عمان

طبق اعلام سایت عمانی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران درخواست دیدار دوستانه برابر عمان را داده است.

به گزارش پایگاه خبری تحلیلی رادار اقتصاد ، سایت info sports عمان مدعی شد که چند تیم پیشنهاد دیدار دوستانه با تیم ملی فوتبال این کشور را داده*اند که در بین آن*ها نام تیم ملی فوتبال ایران هم به چشم می*آید.

طبق اعلام این سایت تیم*های ملی صربستان، سنگال، آرژانتین، آلمان، ایران، مکزیک و کرواسی درخواست دیدار دوستانه با تیم ملی فوتبال عمان را داده*اند.

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران قبل از دیدار با قطر هم قرار بود که به مصاف عمان برود.
                                ۳۰ خرداد ۱۴۰۱ - ۱۷:۵۷
                                کد خبر:

https://www.radareghtesad.ir/news/29...85%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Working...
                                X