No announcement yet.

WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God please let the boys have just 1 friendly at least in June, and more to come later. I feel so sorry for them, majority will blame them for bad results in November, whilst the real guilty bastards are everyone in and around IFF not caring for the embarrassment of these poor lads..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      God please let the boys have just 1 friendly at least in June, and more to come later. I feel so sorry for them, majority will blame them for bad results in November, whilst the real guilty bastards are everyone in and around IFF not caring for the embarrassment of these poor lads..
      We will not blame them.

Comment

That weasel Branko!!!!! He is almost as a hypocrite that this Canadian prime minister is.
        Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
        http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          I had meant the matches would be in the fall. The scheduling should happen immediately since IFF uses AOL dialup for all their international communications.
          The nations league is happening during the fall international break as well.

Basically we cannot face against European teams.

Comment

if we can play scotland
            is great

Comment

People so any friendly game is confirmed?
              IFF IS THE WORST FEDERATION IN THE WORLD

Comment

IFF has no power unless the other countries that want to play with us accept all the cost of the games and all we need to do is show up , like they way Canada had agreed, the IFF hands are tied ,

Qatar is the biggest ally we have cause they have been helping us , so no more us trying to go places we can reach , they only place we everything will be easy and their is a super high chance we can get friendly games is in Qatar, for now …

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                  IFF has no power unless the other countries that want to play with us accept all the cost of the games and all we need to do is show up , like they way Canada had agreed, the IFF hands are tied ,

Qatar is the biggest ally we have cause they have been helping us , so no more us trying to go places we can reach , they only place we everything will be easy and their is a super high chance we can get friendly games is in Qatar, for now …
                  I believe qatar is in spain . Someone else posted the exact details , so qatar is not available.

I bet you $1000000 million that the other charlatans like TAJ and azizi khadem would've got us atleast 3 friendly games with exactly the same situation that we're in now. This majedi guy and estili have NO idea what they're doing, they are too stupid for this job.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    I believe qatar is in spain . Someone else posted the exact details , so qatar is not available.

I bet you $1000000 million that the other charlatans like TAJ and azizi khadem would've got us atleast 3 friendly games with exactly the same situation that we're in now. This majedi guy and estili have NO idea what they're doing, they are too stupid for this job.
                    kafashian was in charged
                    we wold of had 4 friendlies
                    lined up in worse situation than this .

combo of majedi estili skocic=turnip beet yogurt

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                        Are you guys planning to put IFF on pressure and exposing them? I expect you guys to put pressure on them specially on majedi.

The iranian state media are pretty much quite, I expect you guys to berry these charlatans.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                          Unless Russia is unsuspended by then, this will be outside fifa sanctioned friendlies, and will further put a target on Iran/TM in the media eyes. I would actually avoid this friendly for now.

Imagine the media field day during the World Cup! “The only team to play the banned Russian team was Islamic Republic of Iran, after having their Canada friendly cancelled due to IRGC links!”

Comment

Imagine the media field day during the World Cup! “The only team to play the banned Russian team was Islamic Republic of Iran, after having their Canada friendly cancelled due to IRGC links!”
                            rofl God have mercy on us 😂

Comment

Unless Russia is unsuspended by then, this will be outside fifa sanctioned friendlies, and will further put a target on Iran/TM in the media eyes. I would actually avoid this friendly for now.

Couldn't agree with you more. I'd rather face a weaker team than to jeopardize putting extra stress on our team. I'm 100% against this friendly match.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                                People so any friendly game is confirmed?
                                IFF IS THE WORST FEDERATION IN THE WORLD
                                It's ironic that, within six days, Mexico will have played its 4th friendly game. Most teams have so far played at least two preparatory games. And Iran......?

Comment

Working...
                                X