No announcement yet.

WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more setbacks and the more the world is against Iran, the hungrier our player will be. They will give it all to make us happy. Just fking chill out guys, it will be the year we advance from the group stage with or without a good preparation! Mark my words!

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
      The more setbacks and the more the world is against Iran, the hungrier our player will be. They will give it all to make us happy. Just fking chill out guys, it will be the year we advance from the group stage with or without a good preparation! Mark my words!
      This "god will help us" instead of we prepard and plan well is so iranian and unfortunately will bring us nowhere. For the moment we purely rely on individual excellence than on any plan!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post
        This is the kind of response I was hoping to hear. In all fairness, I did not state, with complete certainty, that Skocic was afraid of failing and is therefore avoiding major friendlies. I simply wondered if that might be part of the equation. I guess you're right about long distance travel to South America, though. But the distance to South Africa is significantly shorter. It's already June and we haven't played a single friendly. Beggers can't be choosers.
        To be quite frank not sure Oman is a downgrade as S. Africa is not the same as 2010. They are a far weaker side. So why pay S. Africa when we likely landed Oman for pennies if not free...however I agree with others that we shouldn't even be considering a team like Oman or SA...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
          yes, because 99% of teams who have succeeded in the WC had minimal prepration
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Oman is not good but at this point, let's take what we can.
            None of these teams play like any team in Group B!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                None of these teams play like any team in Group B!
                At this point I don’t even care about style of play. We just need friendlies for our players to get real game reps playing together. They can play Al Shotormorgh for all I care

Comment

I wouldn't count on any meaningful friendlies in September.

The new head of IFF won't be selected until August, and I doubt any official moves will be made before then, and even they are, the new head will find a way to cancel and imposse their own friendlies.

Also nothing about the past month makes me this IFF is capable of organising proper preparation for TM. If we're lucky we will have two friendlies in September, and I'm sure neither will be up to the level of competition we face in WC.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    I wouldn't count on any meaningful friendlies in September.

The new head of IFF won't be selected until August, and I doubt any official moves will be made before then, and even they are, the new head will find a way to cancel and imposse their own friendlies.

Also nothing about the past month makes me this IFF is capable of organising proper preparation for TM. If we're lucky we will have two friendlies in September, and I'm sure neither will be up to the level of competition we face in WC.
                    its a decent attitude to adopt, lowest posssible expectations

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      It’s the only way to avoid disappointments, heartaches, and general moodiness and depression as a TM fan.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Past few weeks have completely sucked any hope I had left for this world cup.
                          Who knows, maybe I'm wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            This is going to be a damage control world cup. We will be playing to save face because there is no way with the prep our team is getting that we will have cohesion, fitness, and mentality to make a decent run.
                            I can't see anything other than this scenario playing out, a damage limitation World Cup.

My proposition is just to bring a new coach (realistically Iranian, unless high caliber foreign coach is available) to rebuild for Asian Cup 2023 since it's almost virtually guaranteed Skocic won't be the coach after Qatar 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                              So much negativity its amazing. We are in the world cup goddammit. 180 countries in the world are NOT. Try to see something positive for once

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                              And...?
                              This the 3 world cup in a row... Expectations should be higher than just making it by beating the likes of Syria and Lebanon.

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                                So much negativity its amazing. We are in the world cup goddammit. 180 countries in the world are NOT. Try to see something positive for once

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                                Even North Korea made it out of a group stage in a World Cup.

NORTH KOREA!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X