WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
    Haha fekr kon, IFF surprises everyone with Argentina, Brazil, Cameroon and Uruguay friendly 🤣
    loool!
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Cameroon's game vs Kenya on the 4th is cancelled. Makes sense to book with them on same date in Doha. I think Congo might be a backup option bc scheduling wise there is no way of doing both (Congo are booked on the 4th and the 8th).

Uruguay I guess we would play on same date as their cancelled Jamaica game (11th). That still leaves chance of of a friendly game on the 14th, either in S. America or bak in doha (Although that would be very draining on the players).

Venezuela is free after their match vs Saudi arabia on the 9th. So is Colombia.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        And you still support this man? He has 0 backbone whatsoever…….he has officially gonna from amateur to charlatan in my book. He pretends to speak up after months of incompetence and then goes back and does this…..it’s just pathetic!!!
        I still support him because with this federation their replacement would be Sven Erickson or Majidi !

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I still support him because with this federation their replacement would be Sven Erickson or Majidi !
          We have zero options. And the coach is not the biggest issue right now. We need friendlies asap and IFF needs to act...yesterday!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

+ He let them join SS only for the celebration . They are not allowed to play for SS.
            + There is no camp !
            + Mehdi Taremi , Sardar , ali gholizade have not traveled to iran yet because they don't even know our prep plans.

Again i still dono from which camp skocic released those players from. lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Cameroon's game vs Kenya on the 4th is cancelled. Makes sense to book with them on same date in Doha. I think Congo might be a backup option bc scheduling wise there is no way of doing both (Congo are booked on the 4th and the 8th).

Uruguay I guess we would play on same date as their cancelled Jamaica game (11th). That still leaves chance of of a friendly game on the 14th, either in S. America or bak in doha (Although that would be very draining on the players).

Venezuela is free after their match vs Saudi arabia on the 9th. So is Colombia.
              It's funny WE have this intelligence, with a full time job this is just our hobby, and IFF can't gain intel to set up anything 😂👏

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                + He let them join SS only for the celebration . They are not allowed to play for SS.
                + There is no camp !
                + Mehdi Taremi , Sardar , ali gholizade have not traveled to iran yet because they don't even know our prep plans.

Again i still dono from which camp skocic released those players from. lol
                I thought everyone is going to Qatar on the 10th of Khordad?

Comment

I'd be plenty impressed if these clowns can actually materialize 1 solid friendly in the upcoming int. break ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    I'd be plenty impressed if these clowns can actually materialize 1 solid friendly in the upcoming int. break ..!
                    TM fans are Charlie Brown
                    IFF and the world are Lucy.

Comment

I thought everyone is going to Qatar on the 10th of Khordad?
                      According to firooz karimi some players are in turkey , some players are in iran and some players are in qatar ! No one knows the plan so far and we don't even have a friendly game planed.

For example:
                      Allahyar is in iran
                      Sardar is in turkey
                      Mehdi & alipoor are still in portugal !
                      ali gholizade is in belgium!

I have never seen team melli this messed EVER in my life! at least before we used to have some good camps with crap friendly games against arabs but right now we don't even have that. Majedi is the one to blame, as ali daei said stop making BS excuses, you knew exactly how IFF works. If it was all gol and sombol anyone could've done the job.

I thought i would never say this but i'm happy with Uzbekistan , Bolivia , Syria lol and any other asian teams. I just want team melli to get some good camp and prep sessions so players can get together and play next to each other.

Comment

According to firooz karimi some players are in turkey , some players are in iran and some players are in qatar ! No one knows the plan so far and we don't even have a friendly game planed.

For example:
                        Allahyar is in iran
                        Sardar is in turkey
                        Mehdi & alipoor are still in portugal !
                        ali gholizade is in belgium!

I have never seen team melli this messed EVER in my life! at least before we used to have some good camps with crap friendly games against arabs but right now we don't even have that. Majedi is the one to blame, as ali daei said stop making BS excuses, you knew exactly how IFF works. If it was all gol and sombol anyone could've done the job.

I thought i would never say this but i'm happy with Uzbekistan , Bolivia , Syria lol and any other asian teams. I just want team melli to get some good camp and prep sessions so players can get together and play next to each other.
                        Sardar Azmoun and Alireza Jahanbakhsh are together in Turkey now.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          Sardar Azmoun and Alireza Jahanbakhsh are together in Turkey now.
                          absolutely jokes all the way. According to IFF players should join the camp in "Iran National Football Camp" today (9 khordad). And then we have other people saying the camp will be in qatar . Then we have players in turkey , belgium , portugal etc... thats messed up man.

IFF incompetence at its best and Majedi leading all the way. Its seems that people were right, footballi guys are not suitable for this IFF job. I guess you must be in politics and very powerful in the government to get fundings and permissions from the big guys.

Comment

absolutely jokes all the way. According to IFF players should join the camp in "Iran National Football Camp" today (9 khordad). And then we have other people saying the camp will be in qatar . Then we have players in turkey , belgium , portugal etc... thats messed up man.

IFF incompetence at its best and Majedi leading all the way. Its seems that people were right, footballi guys are not suitable for this IFF job. I guess you must be in politics and very powerful in the government to get fundings and permissions from the big guys.
                            Domestic players will join in Tehran. Rest will go straight to Doha probably?

Comment

Domestic players will join in Tehran. Rest will go straight to Doha probably?
                              I mean there are some foreign league players like allahyar or ezatollahi who are in tehran, but regardless of that its totall mis-management.

Also Which stadium or camp in doha?

Comment

Affariiiiin IFF!

Affarin be Aghaye Majedi. Affarin be Aghaye Estili. Va Affarin be tamaame ma'soolaaneh bi orzeye siaasi ke footballi nistan, va Team Melli e keshvaremoon o be injaa resoondan.

Bravo!

Comment

Working...
                                X