No announcement yet.

Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Got a gift by usa and Wales ending in a draw. Now we just have to focus. We Can live with a draw against Wales and go all out against usa.

The Best thing is of course beating Wales. They are dangerous on set pieces. And we make alot of fouls. I hope they focus on not going that

Oh Carlos, please dont put Taremi on the bench. For the sake of the iranian fans, use the Best players.
    I fear Ansarifard in attack and Taremi on the bench. After today I fear everything

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      McKennie and Musah were both subbed out with injuries? Anyone see the severity?
      look like typical bump n bruises from hacks... nothing serious..!!?
      besides these guys are young ...they'll most likely recover much faster than our old ass team and bounce back strong and then again go to get their asses busted and bruised hopefully this time in a losing effort vs the English..!!

perhaps CQ knew best resting half of our key starters in a Loss forgone conclusion game earlier..???

they can't tire them if we dont play them ...!! ha..??
      Last edited by BacheLot; 11-21-2022, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post

go pound sand.
        i am being realistc compared to you who only insults. say somethin usefull

Comment

Ok....sooo....First Matchday is done.
          Lets sum it up quickly.
          1.England classes better than Iran today...theres no room for any discussion here...they outclassed us...period!
          2.Taremi so far on top of Goal Scorers....hes a GOAT...period!
          3.We got a early Christmas Gift from both Wales and the US....this tie opens the door for us to have a chance advancing witout even needing to win both Games.
          4.Sadly.....both the US and Wales looked pretty good...better than i expected tbh. Still the US was superior and im glad we face the "easier" Team on our next Matchday and the stronger US Team in our last one.
          5.We lack one Major thing....if youre watching a lot of Soccer you may notice our Team lot of times looks "slow".....yeah thats because we lack PACE! Our Players basically cant keep up with those Pacy type Players.....pretty simple....thats also why Carlos keeps parking the Bus....because otherwise we will be outpaced pretty easy by nearly every Team in the World Cup....on World Cup Stage.
          6. Its not over until its over!

Comment

This is wide open!

Comment

With that defense, lack of ability to close down space, ease by which they got dribbled, horrible keeping (not a single save), lack of pace, horrible defensive organization, TM fans should take a long look at the serious potential for Wales and USA to both beat Iran. Both USA and Wales showed today they have good technical ability and above all else world class fitness to be able to sprint like that in an end to end game

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                With that defense, lack of ability to close down space, ease by which they got dribbled, horrible keeping (not a single save), lack of pace, horrible defensive organization, TM fans should take a long look at the serious potential for Wales and USA to both beat Iran. Both USA and Wales showed today they have good technical ability and above all else world class fitness to be able to sprint like that in an end to end game
                When we start relying on others, it doesn't look good at all. We never beat an European team at wc btw.

More than the 6 goals that were really bad, I am still shocked on how easy saka, sterling and other danced around our swiss cheese defense. Even amateur defense is too good to qualify what we saw today.

Comment

Harry Kane set to have a scan before the USA game and may miss it. Big loss for England and good news for USA.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

When we start relying on others, it doesn't look good at all. We never beat an European team at wc btw.

More than the 6 goals that were really bad, I am still shocked on how easy saka, sterling and other danced around our swiss cheese defense. Even amateur defense is too good to qualify what we saw today.
                    this is what happens when you start a defensive line that hasn’t played together I think since the last World Cup lol. I hope cq realizes that we need to use our tested defenders like kanaani and Shoja.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post

this is what happens when you start a defensive line that hasn’t played together I think since the last World Cup lol. I hope cq realizes that we need to use our tested defenders like kanaani and Shoja.
                      When we play too offensive, our Swiss cheese defense get also exposed : Bosnia, japan,even England at the end

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

When we play too offensive, our Swiss cheese defense get also exposed : Bosnia, japan,even England at the end
                        Its not about open up, Its about that we need faster and more offensive players so when we defend tight and want to counter quick when get the ball back .

Whit the lineup we had against England there was 0 for that gameplan

Comment

New fifa rule, 2 Yellow cards will miss the following game. so hopefully all the usa players who got carded against wales they get carded against england so they can miss the iran game

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
                            New fifa rule, 2 Yellow cards will miss the following game. so hopefully all the usa players who got carded against wales they get carded against england so they can miss the iran game
                            That rule has been around for years.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                              Perhaps Team Melli could use these words by Leo Messi as a source of inspiration, even though our players have to deal with more than just tactics and injuries:

There are no excuses. We are going to be more united than ever. This group is strong, and we have shown it...Now we have to show that this is a real group.

A 6-2 loss translates into a 4-0 loss. There's no humiliation in that, especially when you have to deal with waves of external issues on a daily basis, something that no other team has had to deal with. That, in addition to the most unfortunate injury during the game. Germany lost 6-0 to Spain a few yeras ago; Brazil was also thrashed by Germany in the last world cup, giving up 7 goals. Neither team had to deal with outside pressures exerted on Iranian players today.

The irony is that, if they qualify for the round of 16, which is entirely possible if they are in the right mindset, the very same people who are demonizing and belittling them will change their tune and embrace the team again--at least some of them. Perhaps Team Melli can play to reach that pinnacle for the silent ones, to alleviate the pain and suffering of those in Iran who have to struggle to make ends meet on a daily basis, to put a fleeting smile on their pained faces.

Let's hope they succeed.

Comment

Sorry to say this, but how can you even focus on football when you know there is a genocide going on in Iran? I am a huge football fan and I have never missed WC in my life, but right now I boycotted the WC and just listen on news coming from Iran and trying to help my people the best I can. TM Melli should blame theirselves that the majority of Iranian people are against them. The meeting with the murderous Raisi that happened was their fall. Bowing for child murderer, thanking him for the invitation! I don’t really care about what result they will get now or if they advance, couldn’t care less. The only thing I care about is the ongoing revolution in Iran and we will succeed and be free from this murderous regime once for all ✌🏻❤️

Comment

Working...
                                X