Discuss Group B here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Yeah the same thing crossed my mind, but i dont think that England wanna lose to Wales (its a british derby) so i think that wales at best will get a draw against England and will finish whit 3p.

So if we draw wales and win against USA the table Will end:

England 7p
    Iran 4p
    Wales 3p
    Usa 1p

I say just go for the 6 damn points, but a draw against wales still gives us a chance.

Grab those 6p so we can avoid agar va amma
    If England beats the U.S. and Iran draws with Wales, England will for sure send its B team to play against Wales. And chances are Wales will win that game because England will have no incentive to play hard. Somewhat similar things have happened in the past WCs. If you look at the history of the games, you'll see the story about West Germany in 1974 intentially losing a game to a weaker opponent in the group stage in order to avoid the Netherlands, perhaps the best team in the world that year.

Comment

That 2nd goal was huge for group Goal Difference. Let's go boys we are in control of our destinies.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

If USA loses to England - USA would be automatically eliminated if it fails to beat Iran. If it beat Iran, it would advance, UNLESS Wales beat England AND finishes with a better goal differential.​

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
          If USA loses to England - USA would be automatically eliminated if it fails to beat Iran. If it beat Iran, it would advance, UNLESS Wales beat England AND finishes with a better goal differential.​
          These make me nervous. I see the English pulling something shady. Just win against USA and show the world we belong in top 16!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

How the hell did we concede 6 goals to England ?? They looked completely toothless in front of the US.

Comment

If Eng-Wales Tie, and Iran beats US, Iran will advance as Home
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                How the hell did we concede 6 goals to England ?? They looked completely toothless in front of the US.
                Very hard to concentrate when fans are swearing and booing players during the announcements + situation in Iran. The team was mentally lost and the Beiranvand's injury was the final blow. I am sure the result wouldn't have been that wide if it was just about the game.

Also; USA always gives 100% when facing England same as Iraq / Persian Gulf countries vs Iran.

Comment

USA looked even better today than they did vs wales….we have to level up our game even more than we did today in order to give ourselves the best chance vs US. That midfield caused a lot of problems for the English….
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We lucked out big time in other games results..!! 🙏

England wont chance topping the group, so likely they will go for the win vs wales..!!

USA vs IRAN is gonna be the Barn Burner..!! needing the win they will run right into CQ low block, with Sardar and Mehdi ready to pounce on the Counters...!!

Comment

The points are clear. 4-3-2-1

England on 4 points will need to beat wales. No more parti bazi. So they 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 will beat Wales. As they want to be group leaders to fade Senegal over Holland. Iran will only need a draw to advance. That simple!! USA was good today. But Iran was much better !! We can advance

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        USA looked even better today than they did vs wales….we have to level up our game even more than we did today in order to give ourselves the best chance vs US. That midfield caused a lot of problems for the English….
                        england wasnt really pushing for the win ... playing it safe ....knowing they can easily top the group with a relatively easy win vs the toothless wales in next game..!!

looking (way..! ) forward though... I'd rather face the overrated dutch team than the gritty, solid Ecuador,,!

Comment

The thing is if we draw, england can lose with a small margine, and both them and wales are through. If england wins a draw is enough. But its dangerous sine if both grames are draw, eng could drop a goal for them and they both go through. We need to have a lead, to force england to push for a win to top the group since wales is out then anyway.

Just a hunch that i dont want to relive the korea saudi game way back when fifa and afc scrued us on qualifying to wc.. putting our and the other koreas game at different times in the last round. Ours hours before their game. A player ran to the cornerflag on a breakaway one o one with the goalie instead of going at goal just to get us eliminated since they both were through on that result.
                          (I may have the teams involved except us wrong, long time ago, painfull memory)
                          So play for a win, in a smart way. I dont trust a play for draw result in this group.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            These make me nervous. I see the English pulling something shady. Just win against USA and show the world we belong in top 16!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Bro you are 100% , England was shady today and just didn’t play today .

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                              Sorry to say this, but how can you even focus on football when you know there is a genocide going on in Iran? I am a huge football fan and I have never missed WC in my life, but right now I boycotted the WC and just listen on news coming from Iran and trying to help my people the best I can. TM Melli should blame theirselves that the majority of Iranian people are against them. The meeting with the murderous Raisi that happened was their fall. Bowing for child murderer, thanking him for the invitation! I don’t really care about what result they will get now or if they advance, couldn’t care less. The only thing I care about is the ongoing revolution in Iran and we will succeed and be free from this murderous regime once for all ✌🏻❤️
                              the people in Iran are chanting AZADI, Zan, Zendegi…. Not Sharmsari, Zan, Zendegi
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

On Tuesday to stop England Wales match fixing,
                                we must make sure we don't finish before their game unless
                                we are wining.

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X