No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian sides getting terrific results! Congrats to Aussies. Brentford FC....err Denmark are certainly beatable.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

0-0, but so far Saudi is destroying Poland.

Saudi Prince has promised to buy Rolls Royce Phantom to all the players that played in the Argentina match. No wonder they are so motivated, can't imagine what he will buy for them if they advance

Comment

Saudi speed and fitness too much for Poland. They have put themselves in a position to be first team to qualify for R16. Renard in 3 years has done what most coaches would take an eternity to do for Saudi.

Comment

They are going to be tough to beat in Asian Cup

Comment

Poland scores against run of play. Saudi dominating them.

Comment

PK for Saudi!

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post
                They are going to be tough to beat in Asian Cup
                Iโ€™m not taking away from their great performance. However, playing in Qatar is part of why they are doing well this World Cup. The stadium is fully packed with their fans and the weather, food and everything is pretty much like home for them.

Comment

Of course it helps. But I am mostly impressed with pace, stamina and overall fitness level. Qatar is also like a second home for most of our players.

Comment

Poland better this half as Saudis attack more openly. Crossbar for Poland. So far still 1-0. Shows a bit about how toothless Argentina was but full credit Saudis.

Comment

This Saudi team is probably the best Asian team I have seen. Stamina and that win from Argentina has done them wonders. Poland just scored, but Saudi played well
                      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Sad for Saudi, had hoped for a draw but hopefully US defence will make such a sooti also on Tuesday ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Comment

The fitness level of the Saudi team is impressive, but they have no individual skill. Its like when you play Fifa and just press L1+X all the time and hope that eventually you'll get a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post
                            The fitness level of the Saudi team is impressive, but they have no individual skill. Its like when you play Fifa and just press L1+X all the time and hope that eventually you'll get a goal.
                            Iran needs to copy what they're doing with regards to fitness. Wish IFF would reach out and make some corporation! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Iran needs to copy what they're doing with regards to fitness. Wish IFF would reach out and make some corporation! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
                              The Saudi federation implemented Renardโ€™s proposed league schedule which allowed Saudi NT to have more training and friendlies. None of the Saudi players play outside, so that arrangement was feasible. In contrast, our IPL coaches would have turned this into a dramatic tv show if they received such proposals.

Comment

Renard speech between first and second half of Argentina match
                                https://fb.watch/h26Kq4L7-x/

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X