No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To few are involved in Tunisian attacks.

Comment

hate australia so lets go Tunisia

Comment

3-4-2-1 is really hurting Tunisia. They involve to few in offense and australia can easily contain them going forward. Results so far is completely on their coach.

Comment

And that weak ass refree need to show cards and talk more to all the players. Theyre violent haha

Comment

some tunisian players remind me of TM players

Comment

Originally posted by hasan View Post
              In which way bro?

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

In which way bro?
                i think its the white jerseys they look similar from a distance

Comment

I feel bad for the Tunisians. Quality wise theyre way better. They just look toothless. If they go for 4-4-2 they will smash aussies. Everytime they fill Aussie box its almost goal. But its completely by chance if they reach that far up.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                    I feel bad for the Tunisians. Quality wise theyre way better. They just look toothless. If they go for 4-4-2 they will smash aussies. Everytime they fill Aussie box its almost goal. But its completely by chance if they reach that far up.
                    Yes tunisia is better technique wise they just arent applying it.
                    Australia playing very rough and the ref dont do $hit

Comment

Omg the ultra violence continues. Tunisians getting assaulted and ref shows NO card. Ref also misses obvious handball. Ref needs to get barred from officiating at this level in future.

Comment

Originally posted by hasan View Post
                        he means that Cheshmi rishoo

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                        CITY

Comment

Tunisians have good possesion now and Aussies have fallen back. They need to try variation when attacking. Right now everything goes through the left wing. Its too predictable. Mix things up with distance shots, long range passes and one-twos ffs!

Comment

dam too late for tunis what a shame for them

Comment

Damn, wanted Tunisia to advance. Well, let's go France and Australia now!!! 👏🇫🇷🇦🇺

Comment

i cant wait to see if saudi arabia is the real deal. Lets see them put a beating on poland lol

Comment

Working...
                                X