No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Japan and also KSA. You can dislike KSA as much as you want but they beat one of the top favourite of this tournament, and that without luck but only performance. It doesnt really matter if they scored 2 with only 2 shoots. With this, at lease aberooye Asiaro kharidan. And Japan, they were simply rewarded for their hard investment in fundamentals and years of hard work and planning.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      The more and more I think about it the more I feel we made a catastrophic error firing Skocic. Now you see the value of practicing and getting used to the heat rather than going to cool Vienna. SAUDI without saying trains in the heat at home.

Japan played in Brazil, Paraguay, Tunisia and Ghana in the summer. They also played Canada in Qatar. Our main camp was Austria...very poor planning.

Also note the Euro league teams are faltering big time...lack of exposure to the playing environment. Most take foot off the pedal second half and to some degree England did with us too.

Sometimes the unknowns will put the effort in cause its their one chance...Skocic knew this I believe. CQ I really question...albeit he prob had little say in friendlies since he came in so late.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Respectfully, heat has nothing to do with it. The stadiums are air conditioned and no warmer than 22 degrees Celsius.

I think everything that could go wrong fro TM did. The lineup compounded that many times.

Comment

Japan and KSA saving Asia image, I'm glad for it. Iran and Rep. Korea still on time to say something in this World Cup! Let's hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Respectfully, heat has nothing to do with it. The stadiums are air conditioned and no warmer than 22 degrees Celsius.

I think everything that could go wrong fro TM did. The lineup compounded that many times.
          Air cooled yes but they are open stadiums and sun. Training in tough conditions makes Qatar environment easy to handle. It's not only about the pitch but how the environmental factos impact you outside too such as humidity.

Here is a report on conditions for Iran v England.

Stadium Temp 28 degrees and 55% humidity.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/11/2...gland-vs-iran/

I believe the air cooling helps fans in the stands more than the pitch. Other reports suggest the stadium temp was 24 degrees at best.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

League needs focus. A vibrant league is a must. Look at JPL and Saudi Premier league.

What is also required is for media and fans to demand actual investment in youth and club infrastructure. The future!

No clubs in Iran rely on youth except for Paykan, and sometimes Malavan and Saipa.
            Persepolis, Esteghlal, Foolad, Sepahan, Teraktor, are fucking retirement clubs and the same people s**tting on TM now are the ones who want results no matter what at the club level.

Certain other things need to happen - no elite players should go to the PGCC countries. If they do cut them from TM. Player salaries in Iran need to be capped. Infrastructure and youth development are a must! Yeah we don't have as much money as Saudi, but we can look at South American countries for examples how.
            I don't agree, KSA and Japan have plently money to spend on their league and have relation with the world. They even own clubs in Europe! In comparison the few iranians having good position in Europe do jack shit for our football, except Charleroi.

What is the point having youth academy when the coach are the same incompetent local coach + toxic environment of putting PP/SS above everything else? A guy like Hardani pop up at Foolad and disappear 6 months after.

For Iran, with the current state, the only solution is to copy paste Croatia example : A weak local league that try to develop young players as much as it can (not much for Iran case) and sell them to better league as soon as you can : your earn some money and our players would develop by others in Europe.
            And for our league not falling too low, IPL clubs could go after our aged legionnaires (Ansarifard) or normal legionnaires that are in very bad situation in Europe (Beiro e.g)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I don't agree, KSA and Japan have plently money to spend on their league and have relation with the world. They even own clubs in Europe! In comparison the few iranians having good position in Europe do jack shit for our football, except Charleroi.

What is the point having youth academy when the coach are the same incompetent local coach + toxic environment of putting PP/SS above everything else? A guy like Hardani pop up at Foolad and disappear 6 months after.

For Iran, with the current state, the only solution is to copy paste Croatia example : A weak local league that try to develop young players as much as it can (not much for Iran case) and sell them to better league as soon as you can : your earn some money and our players would develop by others in Europe.
              And for our league not falling too low, IPL clubs could go after our aged legionnaires (Ansarifard) or normal legionnaires that are in very bad situation in Europe (Beiro e.g)
              It's not a one day plan.
              It will take years.

Education is a key part of it as well. We need good youth coaches. Not just people who want to coach the main squad.

PP and SS are always going to be a dream club for our youth. It's not a negative.

What I am talking about is making sure we have a large number of educated (footballwise), technically capable youth players (ages 12-19). As long as they are capable on the basics, we can build! We don't need to always have the most talented players.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Air cooled yes but they are open stadiums and sun. Training in tough conditions makes Qatar environment easy to handle. It's not only about the pitch but how the environmental factos impact you outside too such as humidity.

Here is a report on conditions for Iran v England.

Stadium Temp 28 degrees and 55% humidity.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/11/2...gland-vs-iran/

I believe the air cooling helps fans in the stands more than the pitch. Other reports suggest the stadium temp was 24 degrees at best.

Fair enough. But again I don't think our players looked tired! They just were in the wrong spots and quite frankly not good enough even at their best (Cheshmi, Karimi, ...)

Comment

It's not a one day plan.
                  It will take years.

Education is a key part of it as well. We need good youth coaches. Not just people who want to coach the main squad.

PP and SS are always going to be a dream club for our youth. It's not a negative.

What I am talking about is making sure we have a large number of educated (footballwise), technically capable youth players (ages 12-19). As long as they are capable on the basics, we can build! We don't need to always have the most talented players.
                  It is negative when they are given more importance that what they really are. Two clubs that have a crappy level compared to the world level, full of hasheh, preventing our young player to play with them, retaining the best players and preventing them to join europe, pushing to make our legionnaires to come back, vendetta against TM.
                  We can remember all the drama with beiro leaving PP/coming back them, all the over emotional statements, etc.

Comment

I feel like some of u make us worse than we are. Yeah some of our players are over their peak and we lost against England but you underestimate the Situation in Iran. It affects clearly our players and guys we have 2 more games. Thats 6 points in total which will be enough (99%) to go to the round of 16.

When we attacked england we scored.
                    we need to back our midfield and play with fast wingers. Im Not a big taremi Fan but hes much better than 2018. He actually knows how to score now.
                    spread love guys

Comment

Fair enough. But again I don't think our players looked tired! They just were in the wrong spots and quite frankly not good enough even at their best (Cheshmi, Karimi, ...)
                      Ezzatolahi did though. My guy was visibly out of breath after 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ferdyf View Post
                        I feel like some of u make us worse than we are. Yeah some of our players are over their peak and we lost against England but you underestimate the Situation in Iran. It affects clearly our players and guys we have 2 more games. Thats 6 points in total which will be enough (99%) to go to the round of 16.

When we attacked england we scored.
                        we need to back our midfield and play with fast wingers. Im Not a big taremi Fan but hes much better than 2018. He actually knows how to score now.
                        spread love guys
                        Exactly, it's same team who won Uruguay and draw with Senegal.

Let's not underestimate our boys!

Playing in a World Cup we cannot expect facilities so... We have to win the next game! That's it!

Comment

Iran and Costa Rica match shows when the quality difference between teams can end in disaster. But Saudi and Japan matches shows that a good planning, physical preparation and discipline it is possible to surprise the world

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Ezzatolahi did though. My guy was visibly out of breath after 15 minutes.
                            He was horrible. I really don't know what has gone wrong with him. He's somehow startin in Denmark.

Comment

Well, at least we don’t have the worst loss in the tournament. Costa Rica losing 6-0
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Make that 7-0 with 6 minutes remaining
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X