Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    !
    Jokes aside, I honestly think McGuire won't be able to outsmart Taremi's penalty winning abilities.
    I can totally see McGuire colliding with Taremi inside the box, and VAR will prove it was Harry who did it
    as someone wrote on youtube, mcguire is a legend, he destroyed both pogba and ronaldo
    https://youtube.com/shorts/siR1CF9axJk?feature=share
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Al7jhsWJz1E

just be around him/behind him when its a corner..

Mehdi will get him red carded after 2 penalties
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Dear IFF,

You do NOT deserve the athletes who wear your crest and who play for your team.

This is Iran's national football team. It is Iranian people's national football team.

Comment

The IFF is the most corrupt, the most incompetent and unprofessional football federation in the world.

The IFF is an embarrassment.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            The IFF is the most corrupt, the most incompetent and unprofessional football federation in the world.

The IFF is an embarrassment.
            When a foundation of a country is built on corruption and incompetency its football federation would be the same.

IR is an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              IFF thinking: They can't scout us if we don't play any friendlies..

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                If FIFA agrees, only the results of the games which the ineligible player was used would be overturned. In such a situation - Chile and Ecuador would end up switching spots.
                There is a reason Chile has been leading the complaints on this.
                I don't think their places will be swapped bro.

If they take the points of the game that Bryon Castillo played (8 games) :

He did not play against peru or colombia .

So the points will be in this format:
                Peru 24 (points) ~ GD -3
                Chile 24 (points) ~ GD -5
                Colombia 23(points) ~ GD +1

They will be sent to play-offs instead of peru.

So teams qualifying directly will be :
                Brazil
                Argentina
                Uruguay
                Peru

Chile will be sent to play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  I don't think their places will be swapped bro.

If they take the points of the game that Bryon Castillo played (8 games) :

He did not play against peru or colombia .

So the points will be in this format:
                  Peru 24 (points) ~ GD -3
                  Chile 24 (points) ~ GD -5
                  Colombia 23(points) ~ GD +1

They will be sent to play-offs instead of peru.

So teams qualifying directly will be :
                  Brazil
                  Argentina
                  Uruguay
                  Peru

Chile will be sent to play offs.
                  Logic from NYT

Ecuador finished in the fourth and last automatic place in South America’s 10-nation World Cup qualification group, two points head of Peru, which will meet either Australia or the United Arab Emirates in June for a place in the finals. Chile finished below sixth-placed Colombia in the standings, but Castillo did not play in either of Ecuador’s games against Colombia or Peru. That has left Chilean officials believing the six points they should get from the forfeited games — and the six Ecuador would lose — would leapfrog them into Ecuador’s qualification spot.
                  https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/05/s...-castillo.html

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I thought they don't add the 3 goals when the match is forfeited to other teams . NYT has based their calculation on adding the GD from the forfeited matches .

If they added the 0-3 and 3-0 then Chile will end up with better GD than peru. So it would make sense for them to fo thro instead of ecuador.

Comment

So this week we find out who are final group opponent is.

Scotland v Ukraine on Wednesday at 19.45 GMT
                      Winner of that tie v Wales on Sunday at 17.00 GMT

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        So this week we find out who are final group opponent is.

Scotland v Ukraine on Wednesday at 19.45 GMT
                        Winner of that tie v Wales on Sunday at 17.00 GMT
                        Hoping for Scotland to win both from multiple perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Hoping for Scotland to win both from multiple perspectives
                          From a footballing perspective, I believe Wales would the worst for us, and Ukraine the best.
                          From a political perspective, Wales would be the best, and Ukraine the worst.

What makes you think Scotland would be best from multiple perspectives?

Comment

Bale’s set piece abilities (if fit but I think they will drag him on to the pitch) and the pace that Wales have up front is a worry for me if we play Wales. Although Dan James has shocking finishing ability - Brennan Johnson, Harry Wilson, Neco Williams are a few of the players who can hit us on the counter. Their main striker Kieffer Moore would also cause our defenders trouble with his height/heading ability.

Scotland have a great team spirit - definitely punching above their weight. I think they can be got at more defensively, also they don’t have much strength in depth. Central midfield is another strong point for them so we would have to be at our best in the midfield as they could potentially dominate there.

Ukraine I wasn’t overly impressed with when watching in the Euros, I agree I think we would have a better chance against them for football reasons but if they make it through they will be playing out of their skins.

Comment

I really don't want to play Ukraine. There's already enough politics attached to TM, I don't want them to be a stand in for Russia in the eyes of Ukrainian and Western media.

Comment

It's gonna be Wales---they are clearly the best of the three.

Scotland is the team I have most sympathies with but I doubt Ukraine or Scotland can beat Wales.

Comment

Working...
                                X