WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Denmark and Croatia are nowhere near England or even France. They are good teams, solid but it stops there
    One things for sure is all teams but Qatar and Iran have incredible pace. So seeing as wre aren't going to be a fast sprinting team we need to make clean, crisp and on target passes otherwise we are doomed. Morocco is doing thus against Croatia particularly in 2nd half.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Don't get fooled, Morocco and Tunisia rely on players born in Europe, who learned football in the best academies and clubs. Even with that, their results aren't that impressive.

Imagine if we could add 12 Dejagah and ghoddos to our squad instead of our moneyhunters

Comment

Originally posted by hasan View Post
        looks like a draw between croatia and morocco. I am so upset man. Saudi wins, Tunisia and Morocco put up good performances.
        Why are you upset? Because others know how to play football and see the results of their investments?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          One things for sure is all teams but Qatar and Iran have incredible pace. So seeing as wre aren't going to be a fast sprinting team we need to make clean, crisp and on target passes otherwise we are doomed. Morocco is doing thus against Croatia particularly in 2nd half.

True, but....
          Iran's loss was because of a mental breakdown due to pressure from IR and some undoubtedly unfair people in stadium chanting against Iranian players and coach (which was censored by both Qatar and IR in the game). It was neither tactics nor strategy.
          I am more importantly extremely disappointed with some of the previous TM players who came out against TM such as #alikarimi and #mehdimahdavikia and #yahyagolmohammadi who are trying to pretend they are a hero. Really shame on them.
          What did they do when they were in similar situation in the years they were playing for TM?
          #alikarimi wore a green wristband to support Mir Hossein Mousavi and Mehdi Karoubi in 2010 WC preparation in Korea.
          #mehdimahdavikia wore a green wristband to support Mir Hossein Mousavi and Mehdi Karoubi in 2010 WC preparation in Korea and was also the coach of TM Omid until recently in IR and got humiliated by TM Omid defeats.
          #yahyagolmohammadi has done nothin to protest when he was in TM and he is the coach of a sepahi/ hokumati team (Persepolis). Why has he not resigned? We will see what he does when his hokumati /sepahi team plays other teams in internal Iran league and judge him.
          Really shame on these guys, even more than people who chanted against TM in the game (as those people would have probably been provoked by the likes of these TM legends!)
          Having such great legends! as friends of TM, TM needs no enemies and there is really nothing the coach and the players can do (and it probably doesn't really matter).​

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Why are you upset? Because others know how to play football and see the results of their investments?
            I am upset because I know Iran has the talent but they play timid style. If they play confidently they would be better than saudi morocco and tunisia but they lack it mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Tunisia was impressive too...is anyone else excited for Germany v Japan?

Tunesia was actually better in my eyes, I mean Morocco is actually a bit disappointing, they have superb players Ziyech, Bounou, Mazraoui, Hakimi, Aguerd, Saiss, En-Nesyri, they play for Top-Clubs. Honestly a 0-0 is good, but not such in impressive score when you have so many good players.

And yeah, excited, I think Japan will be a real threat for Germany, Samurais are always professional in tournaments, they never disappoint, Germany, on the other hand, is still unsure and pretty shake.

Comment

England has been the best by far. No one else has had their pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Lets see how they will do against team that actually play football and is in WC to win games... we did a few attacks on them and as u all saw we scored two and could have scored one more from Sardar... a team who is the "best" so far should not have allowed any goals by us juding from our BS performance. I dont think England will take the whole cup but they will exit around the end of WC

Comment

Japan scores against Germany after 8 min, but offside.

And then we have "number 1 in Asia"...

Comment

New fifa rule, 2 Yellow cards will miss the following game. so hopefully all the usa players who got carded against wales they get carded against england so they can miss the iran game

Comment

What a bs penalty

Comment

Germany in front after penalty. 34 min played.

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
                            What a bs penalty
                            bro goalie should have let him go after 1st touch, 2nd touch was unnecessary and made the penalty. clear penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

bro goalie should have let him go after 1st touch, 2nd touch was unnecessary and made the penalty. clear penalty.
                              It wasn't on purpose he stumbled onto him

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Disagree. I think that game says more about us than England.

Look at Germany utterly dominating a legionnaire based Japan right now.

Also France looked very good despite key players missing.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X