WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maziar View Post
    Congrats to Saudi Arabia. They destroyed Argentina in the first 10 minutes of the second half. Herve Renard is an excellent coach. He really revolutionized their football in the past three years. I wish he was our coach.
    Cq also revolutionized our football 8 years ago. Making 3 wcups in a row was a dream for us at one point. If our federation picked a proper coach after cq left in 2019 we wouldn't be in this position
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

So true..

Comment

I hope the news of the KSA victory jolts the TM camp hard. This is the result we should have gotten yesterday instead of that humiliation.

CQ better correct his mistakes otherwise we will have our worst WC ever.

Comment

Tunisia also playing very well, pressing a lot.
          Obvious which team has been the (2nd) worst this far this tournament..

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            The Saudis have invested and now they see the results. Us we don't invest and depend on what? Imam Hossein?
            All they have invested in for 43 years is masjeds and sending money abroad to Iraq, Lebanon and Palestine..

Comment

Originally posted by 8karimi8 View Post

No lol

Give credit where due, Iran can't string 2 passes together.
              If our back bone is on the bench, yes we cannot string 2 passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                The Saudis have invested and now they see the results. Us we don't invest and depend on what? Imam Hossein?
                Yes they invested in a quality coach with modern tactics. Saudi league is not better than Portugal, Germany, Dutch, or Crotian, Hungarian, Greek or Danish league for that matter. Remember Saudis made it to round 2 way before their 8-0 loss.

CQ has demanded and gotten a lot. We paid him millions...yet we haven't progressed. JAPAN GAME WAS A WAKEUP!

I mean comon guys! Even commentator was flabbergasted why we left a roster spot empty. Even taking Alipour or Zahedi just to get WC atmosphere and maybe trash minutes could help us for next addition. Absolutely dumb arrogant move by CQ!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

One thing I've noticed, Saudi and Tunisia are not afraid when they play, Iran played like a bunch of schoolgirls.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

If our back bone is on the bench, yes we cannot string 2 passes.
                    Yeah man if we had our backbone we would have beat Argentina too. 🤣

Get real man, it's embarrassing to say anything other than we were terrible yesterday and Saudi was amazing today.

One time when me was high, me sold me car for like 24 chicken McNuggets.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      One thing I've noticed, Saudi and Tunisia are not afraid when they play, Iran played like a bunch of schoolgirls.
                      Saudi gets a big win and Iranian fans get so salty they are back to bashing their team as if there isn't a bigger problem going on back home that could be having an extra effect on them. We might have the most toxic fanbase on the planet right now.

Comment

At least Fox, ESPN, etc. can't look down on Asian teams anymore

Comment

Brentford is playing very bad

Comment

Saudi arabia played like Germany today

Comment

Sad cold reality is that saudi arabian football has a more impressive history than iranian football. We have had much better individual players but always struggle with team work (surprise, surprise); we still talk about losing to argentina 1-0 whereas saudi arabia actually beats them. We still talk of how we almost made R 16 in 2018 but Saudi Arabia actually did that in 1994.

God I am so bummed...worst part is that, despite the players protesting, each positive news story about team melli's protests has a bunch of iranians in the comments insulting the players and telling them they are IR's team not Iran's team.

The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post
                                Sad cold reality is that saudi arabian football has a more impressive history than iranian football. We have had much better individual players but always struggle with team work (surprise, surprise); we still talk about losing to argentina 1-0 whereas saudi arabia actually beats them. We still talk of how we almost made R 16 in 2018 but Saudi Arabia actually did that in 1994.

God I am so bummed...worst part is that, despite the players protesting, each positive news story about team melli's protests has a bunch of iranians in the comments insulting the players and telling them they are IR's team not Iran's team.
                                those are not Iranians or humans, those are bots hired by MEK etc., to bring down the IR from social media lol,
                                its so disgraceful, when I see those comments under posts about Beiranvands injury, heartless savages making fun of him, and bullying the entire team,

Comment

Working...
                                X