WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Our real friendlies : gol gohar, mes kerman, syria, Uzbekistan and Umm salal
    You forgot to mention Montakhabe Qeshm and Condomsazie Qazvin. Uzbekistan and Syria will be cancelled, since our federation is too professional for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
      You forgot to mention Montakhabe Qeshm and Condomsazie Qazvin. Uzbekistan and Syria will be cancelled, since our federation is too professional for them.
      Lol it could be worse. Could be Orlando Pirates and Kaiser Chiefs...hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7tFsI6xdMI
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Lol it could be worse. Could be Orlando Pirates and Kaiser Chiefs...hahahaha

Hmmm, you got me confused there. Iran played them before, haven't they? Or was that just a dream? LOL

Comment

Hmmm, you got me confused there. Iran played them before, haven't they? Or was that just a dream? LOL
            They did as part of their South Africa training.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...-open-borders/

Comment

I am sure everyone cannot wait to visit IR Iran. Too much fun there. These akhoonds send their kids to America and England - while they change marg bar ...

The British Times: The British face significant security risks from Iran; Why should they take the risk to go there, Iran is not an interesting place for British tourists because there is no alcohol, forced hijab and women are not allowed to enter the stadium, British nationals are regularly arrested on false charges of espionage and female football fans The reason for trying to attend an international football match is welcomed with pepper spray. Now, Iran says it is ready to host thousands of English fans attending the World Cup in Qatar.

روزنامه تایمز انگلیس: بریتانیایی*ها با خطرات امنیتی قابل* توجهی از سوی ایران مواجه هستند؛ چرا باید ریسک رفتن به آنجا را بپذیرند، ایران مکان جالبی برای توریست های بریتانیایی نیست زیرا در آنجا مشروبات الکی ممنوع، حجاب اجباری و زنان حق ورود به ورزشگاه را ندارند، اتباع بریتانیا مرتباً به اتهامات جعلی جاسوسی دستگیر می*شوند و از هواداران زن فوتبال به دلیل تلاش برای حضور در یک مسابقه بین*المللی فوتبال، با اسپری فلفل استقبال می*شود، حالا، ایران می*گوید که آماده میزبانی از هزاران هوادار انگلیس است که برای جام جهانی در قطر حضور دارند.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

This would never work to be honest. British football fans going to a country where they serve no alcohol, is like Islamist people that would voluntarily go to an all you can eat pig roast. Even if IR makes an exception for them for their duration of stay, it would trigger the Iranian population, since they would be massively discriminated against.

Comment

This would never work to be honest. British football fans going to a country where they serve no alcohol, is like Islamist people that would voluntarily go to an all you can eat pig roast. Even if IR makes an exception for them for their duration of stay, it would trigger the Iranian population, since they would be massively discriminated against.
                      I think Americans and British won't benefit visa exemption

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I think Americans and British won't benefit visa exemption
                        I think that would be the least problem. Worst case, they just get a visa upon arrival. And since Kish is a free zone, they don't really require a visa do they? I might be wrong though.

Comment

Who gives a shit about Brits and Americans. Kish Island is going to be packed anyways just like Katar, full with Iranians. It‘s going to be an awesome time man, really looking forward to the World Cup and travelling to the beloved homeland 🇮🇷 Enjoying the sun and the Persian Gulf in November while people are freezing their asses in Germany 😄

Comment

I wonder how many people would fly from Tehran, Tabriz, Esfahan, etc to Qatar in the morning and fly back at night after Iran's game. You save all the hotel costs and sleep in your own bed. Flying from Kish to Qatar will probably probably only save you 30 minutes compared to flying from Tehran to Qatar.

Comment

Not all English fans or Scottish fans are alcoholics who can’t go a day without a beer. They’ll happily go to Iran for a day if it saves a few hundred quid.

Comment

This was nice! Also hope the info about friendlies in the end are true.
                                https://youtu.be/yoefMPGfCBA
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X