Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

doubt it, but true..
    England will rotate their team in the last game, they did it last time and lost it.

At least a us win today mean we will have to play for a win against Wales and not this disgusting defensive play

Comment

Penalty for WALES, cmon!

Comment

Wales penalty

Comment

TIE baby!

Comment

1-1!!!!

Comment

1-1 it is.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Who would have thought Gareth Bale would be the Iranian hero today!

Comment

I don’t see either of these teams beating England.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    I don’t see either of these teams beating England.
                    I don't see many other teams in the whole tournament beating England!

Comment

What is with these crazy amount of stoppage times today

Comment

Wales players hurting themselves left, right and centre. Two players down at the moment, Bale playing a full game. This is good for us

Comment

FT 1-1. Ideal result for us

need to beat Wales and then a tie against USA could be enough to get through

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            FT 1-1. Ideal result for us

need to beat Wales and then a tie against USA could be enough to get through
                            Yes if England beats both 🤞 All in the hand of the boys now. Put todays nasty result behind them and just get the win Friday!

Comment

Okey, little bit of luck for Iran. The game ended 1-1. First half I thought US was really good but I'm not sure if they really were that good but Wales was bad. I think without being bias, I think Iran have definitely chance against both these teams with other formation than the game against England.

Comment

Guys I dont get it. Lets say England beats both, we Beat Wales and tie the us. How are we through? Wouldnt the team go through with a better goal difference? This would mean we have to hope that england scores some goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X