No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulisic's runs must be stopped. It is essential to shutting them down. Man mark him, hack him, whatever... he can't be allowed to run forward freely.

Comment

I am trying not to be negative right now but this USA team would run all over our midfield and defense. They are unpolished but they have 100X more energy and athleticism than our team.

The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post
        I am trying not to be negative right now but this USA team would run all over our midfield and defense. They are unpolished but they have 100X more energy and athleticism than our team.
        then lets hope they loose to England, we beat Wales and a draw is enough against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

then lets hope they loose to England, we beat Wales and a draw is enough against them.
          I believe, in that scenario, we would be on even points and the goal difference would put them through (unless they also somehow lose by 4 against England). The best path for us is a tie between Wales and the US. If at that point we beat Wales and the US loses to England, we will be in really great shape.

Comment

Unless England hammers USA by 4+ goals, we’ll need to beat the US. A draw won’t cut it

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Unless England hammers USA by 4+ goals, we’ll need to beat the US. A draw won’t cut it
              true, just looked at it again. well, it was fun to make it this far I guess.. 2026 perhaps. if IR is done killing people, including children..

Comment

Ah yeah, if it end in a draw between US and Wales, England beats US, we beat Wales, a draw against US is enough. Ya Ali...

Comment

Game has opened up a bit. Wales now trying to go for it, but US is very strong on counters and moves towards the Welsh third very quickly.

Comment

Ah yeah, if it end in a draw between US and Wales, England beats US, we beat Wales, a draw against US is enough. Ya Ali...
                    Except if Wales beat England

Comment

Guys do you even watch the match? Look how fast both teams are playing, Roozbeh cheshmi and hosseini are getting sargiji from the speed. Our players are bodywise and mentally way slower than Wales and USA players, plus the lack of support from the stands gives them the rest.
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

The official announcement for attendance for the Senegal v Holland game was more than actual seats in the stadium. You can’t make it up 😅

Comment

We need to get crosses in against USA, we have the height advantage and goalie doesn’t seem comfortable.

Comment

To be honest, the thrashing against England was timely to happen in the first match. If we had been with this lineup for US or Wales first, and somehow managed a tie or a 0-1 loss, then CQ may not have responded in time for a later England match. As upset as I am about the lineup disaster on CQ's part, I hope he reacts properly (with a different defensive lineup) and comes out guns blazing (with Mehdi and Sardar starting) for the last two matches. Our destiny is still in our hands. And as CQ has said, the group stage is like one match with 3 parts. We f'ed up the first part, but we can react and try and right the ship in the last two parts. Two wins, or a Win+Draw with a better GD, are still possible for advancement.

Comment

Both teams look tired

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Except if Wales beat England
                                doubt it, but true..

Comment

Working...
                                X