No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morocco is an excellent team. 4 years ago they went out despite being the best team in the group. This time they're on a run. I don't think they'll make it past the QFs, but they're a likable team.

Comment

Spain had over 1000 passes and only two shots on target.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Amazing win for Morocco!! Everyone is proud of their performance!
        It's still crazy to think Iran gave them their last defeat in the World Cup.
        They haven't lost in 6 games since.
        No they lost to portugal after Iran

Comment

Moroccos manager was hired literally 2 months before the WC just like CQ.. No more excuses for CQ now!

Comment

Moroccos manager was hired literally 2 months before the WC just like CQ.. No more excuses for CQ now!
            Not impressed or hyped by morocco, but at least they select and play "their" best players available, something no TM coach is able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Not impressed or hyped by morocco, but at least they select and play "their" best players available, something no TM coach is able to do.
              Beating the likes of Belgium, Spain and drawing Croatia while only allowing ONE goal all tournament long sounds pretty impressive to me. You must have some high expectations if you're not impressed with Morocco.

Comment

Beating the likes of Belgium, Spain and drawing Croatia while only allowing ONE goal all tournament long sounds pretty impressive to me. You must have some high expectations if you're not impressed with Morocco.
                Belgium, Croatia and Spain are the worst of the so called favorite. I even find Germany better than them

Comment

No excuses for CQ. We all know that . However the difference is that Walid is litterally using the same players . 95% of the players are same as other coach. Also The formation is pretty much the same. Unlike CQ who is too stubborn to play jalali , Shoja and kanani when PAG and mohammad were crap!

I'm still trying to find out why would a coach invite 25 players and 4 goal keepers!!! anyone found out the stupid reason behind it?

Comment

I'm very happy for Morocco's success but to compare their squad with Iran is silly. Just take a look at their roster, approximately 80% of their players were raised in Europe and also play in top European leagues. They have the fitness, discipline and, most importantly, the mentality to compete against the best in the world. It's comparing apples to oranges.

Comment

The transfermarkt.de value of Morocco's 2018 squad was 6.5 that of Iran's. This is the same core of European born and bred players who have come of age and developed in their respective leagues.

Comment

Tiki taka is dead!

Spain and his boring handball play. Passing over and over to do nothing with the ball

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

No excuses for CQ. We all know that . However the difference is that Walid is litterally using the same players . 95% of the players are same as other coach. Also The formation is pretty much the same. Unlike CQ who is too stubborn to play jalali , Shoja and kanani when PAG and mohammad were crap!

I'm still trying to find out why would a coach invite 25 players and 4 goal keepers!!! anyone found out the stupid reason behind it?
                          We act like CQ is a great coach. That's why we poached him from Brazil and before that he was France's coach. Oh wait, not true, I forgot he self-declared himself as one of the best.

Guys stop drinking the CQoolaide. He is overrated and not up to date on modern tactics. Only smart nation was S. Africa who dismissed him prior to WC.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

People comparing our players to Morocco’s πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
                              People comparing our players to Morocco’s πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                              We are not comparing them to Iran. They dominated us in 2018 and deserved to win. We are comparing them with teams like Spain, Belgium, Germany, etc... You can compare the transfer mkt value of their team against the world's best.... But they don't lose their sh*t when they play against them and they don't defend with 10 men!!! We are just appreciating their football and mental toughness.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

We are not comparing them to Iran. They dominated us in 2018 and deserved to win. We are comparing them with teams like Spain, Belgium, Germany, etc... You can compare the transfer mkt value of their team against the world's best.... But they don't lose their sh*t when they play against them and they don't defend with 10 men!!! We are just appreciating their football and mental toughness.
                                I’m talking about the people who are bringing up CQ for whatever reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X