Clear All

Fake county Qatar losing 2-0 you love to see it
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Just imagine how hard Qatari banks are working during the game.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
        Guys tell me how the world the first goal was offside? The showed a ridiculous replay, showing only the right side of the field
        exactly, there was a Qatari player behind those 2 that they keep showing

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Million dollar Photoshop work

image.png

Comment

Wow, this is the team that won Asian Cup. It makes me not want to watch our game tomorrow.

Comment

It just doesn't feel like a World Cup event. The season, the atmosphere, the commentating, the game itself…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Keano; 11-20-2022, 10:23 AM.

Comment

And the officiating team of the VAR room of this match should get suspended from the VAR room for good. This Call should get investigated for obvious reason of bribery and corruption

Comment

Was that 5 or 6 rolls in a row ?
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by maziar View Post
                    Wow, this is the team that won Asian Cup. It makes me not want to watch our game tomorrow.
                    Qatar winning was out of left field. Not expected at all. Every other Asian team there at the World Cup is better then Qatar. Even Saudi.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      And the officiating team of the VAR room of this match should get suspended from the VAR room for good. This Call should get investigated for obvious reason of bribery and corruption

who is gonna suspend or investigate them? FIFA who gave all this to Qatar for money??

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        It just doesn't feel like a World Cup event. The season, the atmosphere, the commentating, the game itself…

Are you watching it on hesgoal.com?

Comment

Cannot believe they managed to fill up the stadium with Qataris. Lot of empty houses in Doha today. . This is a dream come true for a burglar.

Comment

Ecuador treating this game as a friendly. Trying out new formations with never used players. The look on that poor Qatari coach. He’s thinking what the F did I get myself into

Comment

Never seen so many empty seats in the opener match of a World Cup. Freaking corrupt FIFA

Comment

This qatar nt is the best of the Qsl our players are rushing in. They are so weak and amateur

Comment

Working...
                                X