WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when Japan lost to Oman?

Now compare that with how we treated Skocic.

Coaches in Iran can only do so much - they're band-aids. We need fundamental development from the very bottom.
    Everything. It all needs change.

As for tactics you know what the major difference between TM and Japan is? Quality of touches in the final 3rd and getting men in the box (and then back to defend). We simply didn't do that enough. Taremi was left isolated so often.

Again I can't stress enough - you need to give coaches a chances to follow through their vision from A to Z.

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
      A Bullshit team like Senegal goes to next round and fuks up against England and a skilled IRAN Team goes home in first round after playing USA (cause of bad CQ management)
      Senegal "bullshit team"?????

Whose defence and goalkeeper alone have this much top level experience let alone the number of quality players they have elsewhere...

The African champions? How the heck can they be considered a bullshit team with the depth of squad they have ...?

Comment

Japan after they got nuked by USA = Build their nation from bottom to top.

"No we dont hate America, almost all the technology they buy is japanese "

Iran: Marg bar amrika on repeat for 43 years and f*ck eachothers ass whit hashiye, kolavardari, dorogh goftan and when the ship sinks, again "Marg bar amrika"

What i am trying to say is, alot of a nations progress has to do whit SHOUOR and not only gheyrat.

Japan got eliminated in WC 18 and after they ADJUST and try to progress, what did we do?

We did ourselfs again whit the wilmots drama and rest is history.

The one thing about our ongoing revolution now that gives me hope is our fantastic rowshanfekr youth, they are the ones that can build a new flourishing Iran be omide Khoda 👏.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Iran: Marg bar amrika on repeat for 43 years and f*ck eachothers ass whit hashiye, kolavardari, dorogh goftan and when the ship sinks, again "Marg bar amrika"

What i am trying to say is, alot of a nations progress has to do whit SHOUOR and not only gheyrat.

Japan got eliminated in WC 18 and after they ADJUST and try to progress, what did we do?

The one thing about our ongoing revolution now is our fantastic rowshanfekr youth, they are the ones that can build a new flourishing Iran be omide Khoda 👏.
          Baba, we still have Iranians here (who live and thrive in the West) blame any and everything on America and the West - instead of blaming the anti-Iranian regime. A defeatist and loser mentality. They still bring up Mossadegh and 1953!!! Japan was atom bombed and they rose out of it without blaming anyone.

I would give my left nut for Iran to be like Japan as a country.

They also have footballers performing all across Europe.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The one thing about our ongoing revolution now that gives me hope is our fantastic rowshanfekr youth, they are the ones that can build a new flourishing Iran be omide Khoda 👏.
            Japan reached the round of 16 in 2018 as well - they were 2-0 up, were unlucky to end up losing against Belgium.

Now we get a chance to see how they manage in a similar situation again

They have been in round of 16 more times (four) than getting eliminated in group stages of world cups

Comment

Japan's progress goes to way before American presence.

They were sending students to Europe and America in the 1800s. They would then come back and slowly build and modernize the country. Completely different than the mindset of Iranians.

Iranians instead were sent by Shah to Europe and America. They came back as dirty mojaheds, fadayeen, tudeis, "liberals".... and justified things like killing random arteshis in the streets.

What I'm saying is Japan has been progressing for 150 years +. We instead just want to lash out for a few days and then say "velesh kon, it's not going to get better anyways".

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Japan's progress goes to way before American presence.

They were sending students to Europe and America in the 1800s. They would then come back and slowly build and modernize the country. Completely different than the mindset of Iranians.

Iranians instead were sent by Shah to Europe and America. They came back as dirty mojaheds, fadayeen, tudeis, "liberals".... and justified things like killing random arteshis in the streets.

What I'm saying is Japan has been progressing for 150 years +. We instead just want to lash out for a few days and then say "velesh kon, it's not going to get better anyways".
                The Liberals and Left have caused untold damage and harm to Iran. It will take generations to reverse.

Anyway, kudos to Japan. Want to visit there soon.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Maeda is barely shoulder height with the Croatian defenders yet he wins the ball.

Tell this to Iranian football people who just want to give up and do nothing because "it's too hard".

Comment

Maeda is barely shoulder height with the Croatian defenders yet he wins the ball.

Tell this to Iranian football people who just want to give up and do nothing because "it's too hard".
                    He gives me Katsumoto vibes.

Comment

We praised Japan too much. Poor guys conceded from a lovely header.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

The Liberals and Left have caused untold damage and harm to Iran. It will take generations to reverse.

Anyway, kudos to Japan. Want to visit there soon.
                        This generation in Iran is the one, thats why its so crucial that this revolution is victorious

Comment

We praised Japan too much. Poor guys conceded from a lovely header.
                          Even if they lose, still deserve the praise. This is a great Croatian team. Japan have shown the world that they are a great team.

Comment

We in Iran never learn from history on or off the pitch. Bringing back CQ was crazy foolheartedness. With all our struggles on and off the field let's bring a gas can to a bonfire. In sport and in life self-belief leads to self-determination...Cq never believed in our talents or players and his stubbornness cost us. At least Skocic...yes Skocic said we can improve tactically while CQ only relied on outdated exposed tactics.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Never seen so many poorly taken PKs by one team. Wow Japan messed that up.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Japan misses 3 penalties out of 4. They are out.

I thought we were bad penalty takers.

Comment

Working...
                                X