• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picture of the tournament
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Glad to see they featured our flag with Women life freedom rather than that shitty OR emblem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Very interesting!

My favorite besides the Women, Life Freedom, is Cheshmi hitting Bale with one of his own golf clubs!

Comment

I like Messi as a player but the guy doesn't even go to see his teammate Mbappe after the game to have a fair play gesture. Di maria and Paredes did it.

This autist had mostly fake PK in this WC to stole Mbappe best player award.
        He avoided him on the award picture. A very little man, a really garbage human.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          I like Messi as a player but the guy doesn't even go to see his teammate Mbappe after the game to have a fair play gesture. Di maria and Paredes did it.

This autist had mostly fake PK in this WC to stole Mbappe best player award.
          He avoided him on the award picture. A very little man, a really garbage human.
          lol....

Comment

Trophy handed to ARG. Fifa is happy.
            Too many k sher penalty for Messi.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

lol....
              Lol what?

Comment

Emiliano Martinez shocked World Cup fans when he celebrated his Golden Glove award with a lewd gesture in front of billions of global TV viewers.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Imho this world cup was so corrupt the final nail.in the coffin was making messi wesr that robe. Here you go messi, bow to your master
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Disgrace of the tournament.

*in case you missed the award ceremony, the Argentina gk made a disgusting gesture with his golden glove award on stage

Comment

Caption this

Comment

^ oh my god ......nice photoshop ..... it has to be
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

None of the penalties argentina got were corrupt. They were all legit

Comment

Football. Anything is possible

Comment

Buenos Aires after the win

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                                ^ oh my god ......nice photoshop ..... it has to be
                                Nah. It's real

Comment

Working...
                                X