No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diego Costa. Sigh. A huge sooti on the largest stage. I've never seen such an enigmatic GK. He has all the natural tools to be great but he mentally checks out at times.

Comment

Hats off to like Zyach, Hakimi, Nesyri, Amrabat , etc they had chance to play for Spain, Holland, france but refused and decided to present their heritage team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t like how Morocco is completely sitting back now. It’s too much pressure.

Comment

duuuute.... was rooting for the portugese to win it all this time.....
          now i have to switch to cinderella team Morocco ..!
          they look like TM at WC18

Comment

Woke up late.... so who scored for morocco ??

didnt these guys have a late coaching change pre wc too..??

so it can work too..? luck play a huge part on who goes on in tourney's too... off course

Comment

I an alternate universe were Iran is a full democracy It would be us reaching the final 4 of the WC considering all the talent we have.

Comment

Man Morocco completely learnt from the opponent in their game against Iran which they approached playing open flowing football but ended up losing. This time they sat deep, let the opponent have possession, had a beautiful defensive shape and played fantastic, organised, pragmatic football. This was pure 2018 "CQ ball" except with a talented team and not the IPL journeymen and Danish second division subs which is and was the core of team melli. When there is a free Iran and the country's toop plastiki origin gets translated into a pool of talent which makes it through the grass roots, I want us to play this kind of pragmatic football and who knows, maybe we will make the semis in 2030 or 2034

Comment

Khak tu sar portoghal

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Hats off to like Zyach, Hakimi, Nesyri, Ameabat , etc they had chance to play for Spain, Holland, france but refused and decided to present their heritage team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    Bono declined to play for Canada. He's a phenomenal GK.

Anyone wondering how important fitness is just look at Moroccan players. Running their legs off.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l...ideo/69-sports link fra vs eng
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

That looked like a penalty on Kane which was not given.

Comment

Even though I don’t like England I want them to win to justify our 6-2 defeat in a way.

Comment

england been the better team, nearly all game long and deserve victory... but i have a feeling this one will go to OT before a winner is decided..!!
                            ref has been dicking england outa all 50/50 fouls and a clear PK on kane..!! english done well not getting wound up by ref decisions and keep pushing for equalizer/now win..!! england win would justify our embarrassing debacle against them so im pulling for them to win this convincingly .... !!! btw they are currently the highest scoring wc team by enlarge courtesy of CQ totally getting the line-ups and game strategy wrong against them..!! :/

Comment

Wow, this guy on the France team, Koundé, is so good! I'm a huge fan.

Comment

I look forward to an England - Argentina Final ....... "The hand of God" 2.0
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X