Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(#POLL) Comparing coaches thread: Who is the best? Skocic, Wilmotz, CQ, Branko, Daei,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ was very good, but failed our team in several occasions.
    Skocic has helped us to qualify with less pain and agony.

The worst as many mentioned was Wilmots. If I had money, I would sue him for his thievery. Taj and others said they signed a good contract. No they did not over 6.5 million was given to Wilmots. We could have had CQ for 4 million dollars.
    There was some thing going on with Wilmots that Taj has covered it.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        Actually you shouldn't feel bad.
        That is what professionals do. CQ is a pro and he is showing his total commitment to the team/nation he's trusted with.

I see absolutely no problem with this.
        In fact we should admire this attitude.

The problem lies with US who actually thought he is singling out Iran & TM for his eternal love, never to be matched by another in CQ's career.
        That is OUR fault for failing to see his professionalism. Not his.
        I think you are taking the side of the boy who whispers sweet nothings in her ear to get his way with her for the night. You are saying that it's the girl's fault for believing the sweet nothings and she should have known that the boy does not mean any of it. It is right for the boy to blow hot air up her a**.

Any ways... I think he is too much of a politician for a soccer coach but we'll probably not be able to change each other's mind regarding this aspect of CQ.

I like Skocic more in this regard as I think he is more ro-rast and I can trust his words more.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Lol...is this true? Yet CQ implied corruption during a press conference and requested FIFA investigate Faghani due to decisions going against Egypt.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            cq is master of psychlogical war...he has started war
            by calling etoo ouut like that.
            it be very difficult beat cameroon if they do
            it be n pks

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              cq is master of psychlogical war...he has started war
              by calling etoo ouut like that.
              it be very difficult beat cameroon if they do
              it be n pks
              Cq is right here, talking about football as war isn't a good idea or healthy

but like you said its probably psych warfare involved too lol

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                CQ was very good, but failed our team in several occasions.
                Skocic has helped us to qualify with less pain and agony.

The worst as many mentioned was Wilmots. If I had money, I would sue him for his thievery. Taj and others said they signed a good contract. No they did not over 6.5 million was given to Wilmots. We could have had CQ for 4 million dollars.
                There was some thing going on with Wilmots that Taj has covered it.
                Per one of the best informed members on PFDC, Taj brought Wilmots to Iran and made good money. Funnily, Taj was also the one opposed to bringing CQ to Iran because he was not involved in that deal. There is a lot of blame to go around for the Wilmots deal. We are focusing too much on Wilmots. An open door can tempt a saint, and it was Taj who l left the door wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  Cq is right here, talking about football as war isn't a good idea or healthy

but like you said its probably psych warfare involved too lol
                  cq lives for this kind things. his team is big time
                  underdog and this falled in his lab...if etooo didnt saye this
                  CQ would of started with something.

Comment

tooleh khers jan when you come out of your winter
                    HYBERNATION maybe you think different than you do.
                    i respect everyone opinion ,i fight for right to say whatever you want even if i am against you.
                    i just have one question
                    DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING PERSONAL BESIDE
                    SOCCER AGAINST CQ suchas his personality or the way he talks?
                    Kateb jan, no I do not have anything personal against CQ. In fact I was a staunch supporter until the Japan game. I do however dislike how so many of us are oblivious to facts. We let our emotions and tastes cloud our judgment and when someone does come along that speaks the truth we attack them. Based on what stat is CQ the best coach we have had? Please enlighten me so I can see it from your perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                      Kateb jan, no I do not have anything personal against CQ. In fact I was a staunch supporter until the Japan game. I do however dislike how so many of us are oblivious to facts. We let our emotions and tastes cloud our judgment and when someone does come along that speaks the truth we attack them. Based on what stat is CQ the best coach we have had? Please enlighten me so I can see it from your perspective.
                      I still think CQ was one of the best Coaches TM ever had. But during the WC 2018 i felt, that he had at times to defensive minded approach to the game. I know that we faced big names, but lets be honest here both Portugal and Spain couldn't make it to the quarter-finals and have lost to Russia and Uruguay! In fact Morocco was our toughest game, we could have play with more courage against Spain and Portugal. Specially after conceding against Spain and starting the attack, we had lots of success. Japan had this mindset from the very beginning of their games, they had arguably the best game of the tournament against Belgium and could have make it to the Semis!
                      In AC 2019 i think we were lucky honestly, in our group we had only Iraq as a real threat, a game which we couldn't dominate at all and got a draw. We were expected to win our games against Yemen and Vietnam. Than we faced Oman and China to make it to the Semis, so no Korea, KSA, Aussies, Iraq, Qatar or Japan up until the Semis. And when we had to face Japan we got smashed 3-0. All in all it wasn't a great performance that we had in AC 2019.

Comment

Other. Chiro was the best manager of Iranian national team.

Comment

I don't follow Egyptian football, but this is pretty shocking: Egypt, has won the African Cup a record seven times and yet in 30 years they've only qualified for the World Cup once, and that was in 2018.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/egypt-obj...130140018.html
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING PERSONAL BESIDE SOCCER AGAINST CQ suchas his personality or the way he talks?
                            Marc Wilmots shireh and will force all the Mozambican fans into their holes.
                            I think he didn't sign an autograph or something in 2017.... Anyway she flipped her comments about CQ well before the Japan game (yet another mistruth).... But here they are....

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2574826

Firstly, a nice summary of his bringing discipline to the national team, changing generations successfully, developing youth, giving a winning formula, being a perfectionist, and respect of our culture:
                            Since this is about Cq positives I am only going to talk about the positives. He has instilled discipline; he has structured our team defense; he has changed generations successfully and has introduced youngsters to our football which he has tested and given valuable experience to; he is one of the hardest working coaches if not in the world (which I believe he very well could be) but definitely in our football; he has shown us a winning formula and attitude as he does not compromise on anything, he is a perfectionist and very detailed oriented and I hope he has passed this on to other people in the federation; he has created a fair and competitive player selection regime where players know if they work hard and shine they can be included in TM; he is a great analyzer and is one of the best in the world; he is very respectful when dealing with players, no longer players have to put up with coarse language from coaches; he is respectful of our culture.

Second, a nice comparison of CQ with Branko in 2018 (year 7 of 8):

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2571094

Both are great coaches and have worked hard in our football. I dont know about who has what in their heart but Cq is definitely more demanding and I am assuming perhaps i am wrong but he is more detailed oriented as well.
                            And finally, here is another appraisal of Queiroz's care for detail and professionalism, eye for talent, and selection choices:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2550766

This is one of the things I admire about CQ. He is a real coach who has 0 bias in his selection. I would trust his selection over any of these analysts and experts making lists from their couches at home. Also I believe whoever says CQ is not watching the league is absolutely wrong. He has proven time and time again that not only does he watch and follow the league but he does it with extreme detail and professionalism. Just look at the people he has brought on, some no one even knew about but here they are. A good example would be Gholizadeh..

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                              No, I don't. On the one hand all of our success is largely based on the foundations CQ has left and when we perform poorly Sko is to blame? Although we hadn't a great game we still create plenty of chances playing with only 10 men.
                              You still don't sound like you read and understood my post!!! Please read my post again!

Where did I blame Skocic? .. I actually think he has done great so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                You still don't sound like you read and understood my post!!! Please read my post again!
                                Where did I blame Skocic? .. I actually think he has done great so far.
                                Ok fair enough, but i still won't buy your argument ( if i am finally understanding your point correctly here!?), that our win against UAE can be attributed to CQ impact. I guess you were referring to the fact, that TM was able to defend after receiving the red-card. Yet our defensive was largely filled with players that never came under CQ influence, namely Nourafkan, Moharrami and his replacement Hardani, Siavash Yazdani, same goes for our DM Nourollahi. To stress my point again: you can't just came up with the "foundations" of CQ when post-CQ TM gets the job done. Where were these foundations when we have lost to Iraq and Bahrain?

I don't want to deny CQ great attributions to TM, but i have the feeling that CQ became for some Iranians like Martyr or Divinity.

Comment

Working...
                                X