Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Sadly Beiranvand and Milad Mohammadi have gone backward, i dont know why. Also Ebrahimi, Mehdipour, Ezza ( i dont know what to think about him........biggest talent but also goes backward from season to season).........
    Mehdipour? He only just got in...

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      Sadly Beiranvand and Milad Mohammadi have gone backward, i dont know why. Also Ebrahimi, Mehdipour, Ezza ( i dont know what to think about him........biggest talent but also goes backward from season to season).........
      I am not surprised most of our legionnaires are unsuccessful or struggle to succeed. There is no proper support for them. No real programme in place to help them from the moment they are approached to the time when they are actually in wherever they are. This is something that I would say is the federation duty. But I bet if you suggested this they would laugh at you saying the federation is failing the most basic stuff and this is just way beyond their wildest imaginations. However, there is nothing to stop someone setting up such support privately and cash in on it. Here you are I just gave someone a lucrative business idea. lol
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        I am not surprised most of our legionnaires are unsuccessful or struggle to succeed. There is no proper support for them. No real programme in place to help them from the moment they are approached to the time when they are actually in wherever they are. This is something that I would say is the federation duty. But I bet if you suggested this they would laugh at you saying the federation is failing the most basic stuff and this is just way beyond their wildest imaginations. However, there is nothing to stop someone setting up such support privately and cash in on it. Here you are I just gave someone a lucrative business idea. lol
        It's just a numbers game. The fact that we see Japanese and Korean players succeed is because there 10x more players they send that don't succeed.

We have too few players in EU. Also we have too few actual football players in Iran.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Getting him for a bargain ...
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

They’re gonna profit and easy 15-20 on that fee. Maybe more if they get decent enough midfielders to feed him the ball. Hull would be a nice loan move for saman…..
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                Getting him for a bargain ...
                That's the case with most of our stars: Mehdi, Sardar, Allahyar...

Our players are under-rated, namely due to their country of origin. As others and I have pointed out, give them a Brazilian name and they'd sell for 5-10x more =)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  That's the case with most of our stars: Mehdi, Sardar, Allahyar...
                  Our players are under-rated, namely due to their country of origin. As others and I have pointed out, give them a Brazilian name and they'd sell for 5-10x more =)
                  diz jaan, I think it's more because of dehumanization of Iran and Iranians by the west and primarily United States. For example, Israel has invaded the Palestinian land and installed an apartheid regime in the occupied territories (even former president Carter acknowledges this in his book "Palestine: Peace, Not Apartheid") but Israelis get away with it yet Iranians have to pay the price of politics. Even during the Shah who was put back in place by a CIA Coup in 1953 (its officially acknowledged through the Freedom of Information ACT in the U.S. source "All the Shah's Men" and must-read by a NY Times journalist) and was an ardent ally of the west we were portrayed as scoundrel merchants and were called "camel jockeys" or sometimes worse ("sand n****r") by street racists.

I recognize and honor the resilience of our professional players who still accomplish professional success with under par agents and amid severe bias.

BTW, none of this justifies the incompetence of IR and its inhumane policies. That's part of the dehumanization of us Iranians living abroad that if we criticize the West and U.S. policies then we are immediately rubber-stamped as supporters of IR and its policies. I am not.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

BTW, none of this justifies the incompetence of IR and its inhumane policies. That's part of the dehumanization of us Iranians living abroad that if we criticize the West and U.S. policies then we are immediately rubber-stamped as supporters of IR and its policies. I am not.

Go Allahyar!
                    When your country practices gender apartheid to the maximum affect that is only matched by the Taliban, you're going to be a pariah state. Unfortunately, our people (and players) are liberal and good-hearted people are on the undeserved end of it - but we shall overcome.

However, you cannot stop talent and Allahyar has it!
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Is Allahyar starting tomorrow? Anyone with any insight into this?

He's been doing well and it would be great to see him start again!

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                          Is Allahyar starting tomorrow? Anyone with any insight into this?
                          He's been doing well and it would be great to see him start again!
                          Would be surprised if he doesn't. Hopefully he's healthy and ready to go.

Also his team plays some of the worst football in the Championship. To watch them is a exercise in self torture.

Comment

Starting!

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Let's talk business. Here is a deal that could be offered to Hull City. Allahyar is going to be signed up by Hull city and this is why they have given him loads of play time and will next season>>> Iran has qualified for WC. Allahyar has been included in TM squad before and it's possible he will be for the WC especially if Hull starting him every game and praise him afterwards. If he is included and is given even a few minutes time to play, it would increase his market value and they can then make a huge profit on him come January or summer next year. Oh yeah it's all about making money with these little cash strapped championship clubs. I would approach and make them that offer they cannot refuse. Guarantee play time for Allahyar. With that money I buy one or two good friendlies. Come on let's do it.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

In the starting lineup!

Comment

Working...
                                X