Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Player ratings

Allahyar: Started like a train and his opening goal was a result of being alert to spot the opportunity. Pressed really well all afternoon, worked tirelessly. Looks a real talent. 9/10

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...m_medium=email

Comment

Roozbeh-G2006 jan,

Maybe I'm not expressing myself clear anough or maybe we just have a different opinion on this (nothing wrong with that!).

I don't mean going 90 mins at 75% energy instead of 60 at 100%, but thinking in spurts.

I.e. whenever you engage (make a run, an interception, a tackle etc.) definitely go 100%, but alternate that with skipping a massive sprint if it's impossible to reach a ball, or overcommitting on a tackle where the chance for an injury is high if the ball is not in a dangerous spot anyway, or very well covered by other etc. A lot of these thing come with experience. He's only 20, so it's natural that he doesn't know everything yet, but I'M sure he will iprove and become even better than he already is. He definitely has a very high potential!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Alli-alli.alli-yahr.. Imagine the whole stdium making this chant!

Comment

The Eye of the Tiger

Comment

Lol. He’s turning English/Welsh/Scottish fans to TM at the WC!

Comment

Ice Man has a nice ring to it

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                Well, I thought you wanted Taremil, Sardar and Allahyar to play in their offensive positions, not right wingback, left wingback and holding midfielder like under some other coach. Perhaps I made a mistake.
                Perhaps is more than likely...

Comment

Comment

My child is gonna be the most expensive Iranian footballer before summer 2023 is over. So proud.

Comment

MOTM

Comment

https://youtu.be/KU0tTE4UpNs

post match interview with the coach. he is also talking about Allahyar

Comment

club does have a nice family feel about it which will help him settle I think

Comment

Talks about Hossein Vafaei and Snooker as well

Comment

Ive Read earlier that allahyar comes from a family of wrestlers. Explains his physique and mindset. Absolute stud..

Its also important that we see beyond the physical aspect and notice that some players are mentally strong to the point that they dont give a shit even of they taste blood in their mouth out of all the sprints. These kind of guys are rare. Only other example i can think of is Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                                Ive Read earlier that allahyar comes from a family of wrestlers. Explains his physique and mindset. Absolute stud..

Its also important that we see beyond the physical aspect and notice that some players are mentally strong to the point that they dont give a shit even of they taste blood in their mouth out of all the sprints. These kind of guys are rare. Only other example i can think of is Taremi.
                                Taremi is not that kind of guy. He’s still very timid. Apologizes for missing penalties type of guy unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X