• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i swear iranian players are cursed in UK. they never do well

Comment

Not in squad.

Comment

They won 3-0 today , albeit against a very poor team. Took them into 18th place above Small Heath Alliance and 14 points above Barnsley.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          i swear iranian players are cursed in UK. they never do well
          Dejagah did very well his last season. His choice to bounce off to qatar

Comment

Just realised the manager for Peterborough on the weekend was former Hull boss Grant McCann.

They play Baggies on Saturday - massively out of form at the moment.

Comment

Allahyar expected to be back for the game.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...y-news-6728082

Comment

Comment

What's with all these Turkish fans of the team? I understand it is owned / operated by the Turks, but still what am I missing???

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                    What's with all these Turkish fans of the team? I understand it is owned / operated by the Turks, but still what am I missing???
                    The guy is a big celebrity in Turkey from what I know. They described him as the Turkish Simon Cowell, he’s a judge on talent shows on TV over there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      The guy is a big celebrity in Turkey from what I know. They described him as the Turkish Simon Cowell, he’s a judge on talent shows on TV over there too.
                      Find it really amusing, he must be milking the brand in Turkey?!

Thanks for the info

Comment

Thanks for the info
                        When you have a monopoly over the media I suppose you get to own the messages being put out.

Comment

Thanks for the info
                          I wish we could have had something like this arranged, something like Brentford/Denmark, or even something like Wolves/Portugal under Farhad Moshiri at Everton with Iran/PGPL talents.

Comment

Back on the bench. Hope he gets in today.

Comment

From what was reported earlier in the week Marcus Forss was back in training too but hasn’t made the bench. If it’s not fitness related then looks like going forward he will have preference over him.

Comment

The game has a stream on hesgoal - http://www.hesgoal.com/news/97425/Hu...ch_Albion.html

Hopefully Azmoun comes on for Bayer and scores and then gives us time to switch to this game to watch Allahyar come on and score.

Comment

Working...
                                X