Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Yeah, championship never was a good destination for our players. I am not optimist about this move.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    BRO IT'S BEEN ONLY LIKE 10 MINUTES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      6 minutes plus injury time, to be exact.

Comment

Comment

Bro Iran_19 should change his name to AntiIran_19 . I've seen him bashing sooooo many iranian players and that includes sardar .

Comment

High res of his first match pic for Hull City....first of many to come!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Bro Iran_19 should change his name to AntiIran_19 . I've seen him bashing sooooo many iranian players and that includes sardar .
              He keeps all of us fanboys grounded. If it weren't for him, I'd think Karimi was the best player in the world in his heyday.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                He keeps all of us fanboys grounded. If it weren't for him, I'd think Karimi was the best player in the world in his heyday.
                Wait, Karimi wasn't the best player in the world in his heyday?

Comment

He was. Even at this age I believe he could command our midfield like the lion he is

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

If only Karimi went to Atletico đŸ˜­

Comment

hahaha well you have been brainwashed by him cuz karimi was the best (unprofessional) player in the world. He played really well but he acted very unprofessional most of the times. Hitting the ref , fighting with coach , fighting with ali daei , getting angry very quick etc...

A team of Top players of 2000 - 2010 ..... he is surely in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        hahaha well you have been brainwashed by him cuz karimi was the best (unprofessional) player in the world. He played really well but he acted very unprofessional most of the times. Hitting the ref , fighting with coach , fighting with ali daei , getting angry very quick etc...

A team of Top players of 2000 - 2010 ..... he is surely in the squad.
                        karimi had probably 4-5 solid performances for TM in his entire career. of those 4-5 performances, 1-2 mattered. compare azmoun and taremi's goals and accomplishments for TM w karimi's. we spent 6-7 years waiting for karimi to show up in a big game. he did it in 1 tournament in AC2004. that was it....and then he had 4-5 good/memorable games (max) at bayern.

Comment

If only Karimi went to Atletico đŸ˜­
                          there was no offer to go to atletico. this is an unsubstantiated rumor that's been recycled by pfdc for nearly 2 decades. it's strange that "azmoun to liverpool/barcelona/tottenham" is criticized as rumor but this fictional 'ali karimi to atletico" has been allowed to live on. its the same crowd that claims they saw khomeini's face imprint in the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                            karimi had probably 4-5 solid performances for TM in his entire career. of those 4-5 performances, 1-2 mattered. compare azmoun and taremi's goals and accomplishments for TM w karimi's. we spent 6-7 years waiting for karimi to show up in a big game. he did it in 1 tournament in AC2004. that was it....and then he had 4-5 good/memorable games (max) at bayern.
                            Sometimes a diamond is worth more than a bracelet of gem stones...Karimi in AC 2004...can never forget that. Single handedly one of the best individual tournament performances ever.

Tbh though Azmoun and Taremi have bright futures and I hope we get many diamond performances out of them.

Comment

Remember when the WC groups were drawn and Ali Karimi wore a Portugal training top around town for like a week? What a diamond…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                Remember when the WC groups were drawn and Ali Karimi wore a Portugal training top around town for like a week? What a diamond…
                                Diamonds aren't cut perfectly my friend. Even with flaws theybhave value...look at Balotelli being called back up for Italy. No one said Karimi was perfect but if his fuse was lit he could not be stopped on the pitch. Koreans still have nightmares about him to this day!

Let me remind you of thus "bazi kellasic va beyadmandani"

https://youtu.be/j83O6HMeYo0

Also props to Mahdavikia for all the assists. 2 legends!

Comment

Working...
                                X