Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Allahyar not in the squad. Wth, hope they lose
    Chill... It's 99% injury-related that he is not in the squad as he was training yesterday.

I feel sympathy for the contingent of fans that were meeting up to go see Allahyar today on Gol Bezan.

Comment

Allahyar missed out due to a groin issue.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikewhite...53986611859458

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Allahyar missed out due to a groin issue.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikewhite...53986611859458
        Ok conspiracies laid to rest for the time being.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Allahyar can get injured? He is bionic.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

^ Nice, you guys finally got to meet him!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                ^ Nice, you guys finally got to meet him!
                Thanks man. We were worried for a second when he wasn't in the team sheet but it was great to meet him for dinner later. He's a top guy!
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

You took him to an Iranian restaurant, classic 😄👌

Comment

Guys wtf is this groin injury. First mmohebi now allahyar. Is this common injury amongst footballers? I hear it takes 2 months to recover?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                      Guys wtf is this groin injury. First mmohebi now allahyar. Is this common injury amongst footballers? I hear it takes 2 months to recover?
                      Not sure what the extend of his injury is but if he is walking and has come out then its must be a slight strain. I have torn my abductor muscle in a game and it is one of the most painful injury. i couldnt walk after that for days, it did take 6 months to heal properly but that was a tear, my groin and the inside of my thigh was blue back from the injury.

Comment

Comment

Let's hope it's not a tear. It would be the worst time for a long term injury. I would also mean the English football league curse is real!

Comment

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...united-6650405

Hull hoping he will be fit in time for the Sheffield United game on Tuesday. Article states it looks likely that he will be.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                              Groin injuries along with hamstring and ankle sprains are common annoying / nagging reoccurring injuries.

Depending on severity it can take a couple weeks to recover. Other than the pain once you pull your groin you're more likely to injure it again. Especially if you rush it and start pushing as soon as it feels better. Been there done that.

Hopefully it's minor and he'll be back out there soon. From the reports I think they're being cautious.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Any news if our boy in squad tonite?

Comment

Working...
                                X