No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar should swap shirts at half time for a Fulham top and hope no one notices and just get on Fulham team bus.

Comment

I'd be happy if Allahyar has a good game. I don't expect much from Hull City at this point and certainly not against Fulham.

Comment

It will be tough , Fulham also have the second best defensive record in the league. They are team too good for the Championship but not good enough for the Premier League.

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
          Dude What are you talking about! London is the worst place I have seen in Europe
          Really? I thought London was super cool when I visited, if I wasn't living in the US I wouldn't mind living in London for a few years. It had a cool vibe and unique culture.

Anyways, hoping Allahyar can preform in Hull City, good test to see how physical he can be
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            It will be tough , Fulham also have the second best defensive record in the league. They are team too good for the Championship but not good enough for the Premier League.
            Certainly sounds like they'll be back in EPL next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              Really? I thought London was super cool when I visited, if I wasn't living in the US I wouldn't mind living in London for a few years. It had a cool vibe and unique culture.

Anyways, hoping Allahyar can preform in Hull City, good test to see how physical he can be
              London the city is ok. The problem is that it is full of English people.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

The only iranians that can make it in EPL are Allahyar and Mehdi. Allahyar just has to perform against top Championship teams like fullham , QPR, Burnemouth and Blackburn rovers. Fullham is probably the best option for allahyar . Fenerbahce can also milk him out if he goes to fullham.

Comment

Allahyar, Mehdi and Azmoun ☝ i.e. the only Iranian players good enough to cut it at the top.

Comment

On 3rd slide

Comment

Allahyar not in the squad. Wth, hope they lose
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Talk is that it’s injury related. Eaves is out injured too.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Talk is that it’s injury related. Eaves is out injured too.
                          What's the injury?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            What's the injury?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            ya what BS is this. He is fit.

Comment

Just what some Hull fans have said , no more information than that. Hence why I’ve put talk and no source, he was in the training pictures from this week so if it’s something then it has been recent.
                              Also we are not at his house to check whether he is fit or not 🙂 unless we know Allahyar personally.

Comment

The coach are desperate

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...l-city-6645452

Comment

Working...
                                X