This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
    Why do we always make huge speculations about him like this when we have no clue what is going on in his personal life? What if his baby is sick and his wife needs him there? What if he has another very serious issue in his family that needs to be dealt with? I am sure that would change the way we judge and label him. Man - its just 2 friendlies with Russia and freaking Kenya. Just let the man do what he gotta do and he'll be back with the team for the next camp. And it's not like he's a fringe-starter. He has already shown his effectiveness with Taremi in the team.
    Right. I'm sure when you're old and sick, you won't be thinking back saying "I wish I played against Russia and Kenya, damn..." you'll be saying I wish I spent more time with my wife and newborn baby to support my family.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Is his current wife Iranian or is she the same Russian chick he banged in Russia?
      Iranian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar Just played some nice volleyball today and then he visited his lovely horse and gave it a cute Kiss.

So I repeat what I said before about sardar
        Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        ......., but does sardar have some kind of injury or what?

Like 3 Key players injured and he still find it hard to be included in the top 11 or even 16 !!!!

Schik Injured
        Belarabi Injured
        aranguiz Injured

Sardar put your shit together man, no more excuses about injury . Stop going to volleyball matches or playing with horses you tosser.

Comment

Look Sardar doesn’t care about Team Melli until we close to qualifying then his ass will be all Team Melli then ..

look a player like him doesn’t care , he like a Carlos vela the Mexican player idk if there are anyone here that knows about him , but he basically retired from their national team because he didn’t care to play for the National team …

vela was asking for like $ 500k or some crazy amount for ever game he plays for the national team ..

that how Sardar is he wants like money he wants something to play , he just doesn’t care about team Melli to play for it ..

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
            Look Sardar doesn’t care about Team Melli until we close to qualifying then his ass will be all Team Melli then ..

look a player like him doesn’t care , he like a Carlos vela the Mexican player idk if there are anyone here that knows about him , but he basically retired from their national team because he didn’t care to play for the National team …

vela was asking for like $ 500k or some crazy amount for ever game he plays for the national team ..

that how Sardar is he wants like money he wants something to play , he just doesn’t care about team Melli to play for it ..
            Come on man this is like the first time he's ever missed a camp, why are you guys so quick to judge? lol

This is the same guy who was crying after we got eliminated by Iraq in Asian Cup 2015, I'm pretty sure he cares

Comment

Originally posted by Kian Persepolis View Post

Come on man this is like the first time he's ever missed a camp, why are you guys so quick to judge? lol

This is the same guy who was crying after we got eliminated by Iraq in Asian Cup 2015, I'm pretty sure he cares
              Respectfully bro this isn’t the first time , he did that the whole 2.5 years skocic was there he take 4 days to come to the camp he be hangout eating playing with his horses in Turkmenistan

… this is a 2 week break Sardar won’t be doing anything , zero training for these 2 weeks … then he goes back to leverkeusen he be fat out of shape out of breath ……

he might get injured or even lose his spot like to him he rather just

I don’t want to hate on Sardar too much cause I know from previous interviews maybe other ppl here can find the clips online and posted he said he actually hates football and only did it cause he wasn’t good enough in volleyball ..

and he also said he doesn’t have any good strong footballing friends around him other than his parents, so he only has his parents who guide him in his career …

that being said I respect that but as a footballer who has such a high ceiling he needs to have better ppl around him to guide him and give him better advice on how to be as a professional…

it is ok You take 2 weeks off don’t trying to see the family in Turkmenistan ,.: but are these decisions that will lead you to be injured later on when the Asian cup is right around the corner and you racing to get tin shape ..??!!!

Comment

Funny how we have only had a small number of professional players over the years but so many fans who know these professionals are not acting like professionals. Give the guy a break. He knows better than you and I what he should be doing. Okay you may not think he is a good player or a good guy or childish or whatever. There is no denying that he is the highest earner in our footballing history. Loghatnameh Dehkhoda has his picture on under professional player.

Comment

Ghalenoei should not invite him for next camp just to give him a wakeup call. Maybe he'll start putting his shit together and actually concentrate on his career. I was hoping for this tosser to reach ali daei's goal scoring record but I guess i have to forget that. He could've easily scored couple of more goals in the friendly games.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

This is why Vela plays in the MLS

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/189732...86%D9%88%D9%86

sardar gave full interview clarifying rumors. There is no problem with ghalenoi, he reached out to him in person to ensure this, he is dealing with some sarbazi matters and visiting his pregnant wife who lives in gonbad.

He thanked Ghalenoi for his support in the press conference (GN denied any rumors of issue with sardar and said that he has always acted like a soldier for TM).

"می‌خواهم با قدرت و با تمام وجود به کارم در تیم ملی ادامه دهم. همچنین از آقای قلعه‌نویی تشکر می‌کنم که دیروز در کنفرانس مطبوعاتی از من حمایت کرد و امیدوارم در ادامه بتوانم پاسخ اعتماد ایشان را بدهم.​"

He also said he watched the match, thought we played very well and showed once again that TM is not dependent on the presence of any particular player.

Lastly, he clarified that he would be at all future camps and his goal is to win the asian cup and he will give everything to achieve it.

از​ این به بعد هم همین گونه خواهد بود و قطعاً با آقای قلعه نویی برای موفقیت و قهرمانی در جام ملت‌های آسیا می‌جنگیم و من هم بالاترین توان خودم را در تیم ملی به کار می‌گیرم.

Comment

^thanks for update and clarification. The Iranian sports rumor mill is so pernicious

Comment

Julian Nagelsmann is set to be sacked with an immediate effect as FC Bayern coach.

Xabi and Bayer were the nail in the coffin

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Julian Nagelsmann is set to be sacked with an immediate effect as FC Bayern coach.

Xabi and Bayer were the mail in the coffin
                            He is officially sacked and replaced by Tuchel

Comment

The guy beat PSG Barca and got sacked
                              Kone lagheh Hasan sabzi forosh Salihamdicjggzccc Oliver Kahn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On the bench

Comment

Working...
                                X