Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing how both penalties awarded to Leverkusen were initially yellow cards for diving to adli then VAR came in and saved the day to get both calls correct….never seen VAR be this successfully effective since it was created.

very unlikely we see Sardar….78th min now and no subs yet by Xabi Alonso. Prob will use defenders to secure the deserved 3 points (and I say that as a Bayern fan, we totally sucked this game and haven’t been able to create anything).
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Diaby with a signature selfish play.

Comment

Great win for Leverkusen today 👍🏽

Comment

Great game for bayer leverkusen . Awesome win for sardar and his team, but does sardar have some kind of injury or what?

Like 3 Key players injured and he still find it hard to be included in the top 11 or even 16 !!!!

Schik Injured
          Belarabi Injured
          aranguiz Injured

Sardar put your shit together man, no more excuses about injury . Stop going to volleyball matches or playing with horses you tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Great game for bayer leverkusen . Awesome win for sardar and his team, but does sardar have some kind of injury or what?

Like 3 Key players injured and he still find it hard to be included in the top 11 or even 16 !!!!

Schik Injured
            Belarabi Injured
            aranguiz Injured

Sardar put your shit together man, no more excuses about injury . Stop going to volleyball matches or playing with horses you tosser.
            More likely that coach wanted to press more in the game and Sardar just isn’t that type of player. Adli has also been very effective so I see him becoming more of a fixed player in the coming weeks.

Comment

Adli winning two pens is huge for him. He's also a great player

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

More likely that coach wanted to press more in the game and Sardar just isn’t that type of player. .
                  well he better train himself into more that type of player, if he desires to become a regular starter for this coach..!!
                  otherwise, he'll remain a stop-gap, situational only starter, mostly a sub for Xabi...!!

it aint too far fetched to assume a coach would generally prefer players with similar playing attributes as themselves....!!? he was well known as more of your combative, physical MF warrior...!
                  So it aint too far fetched to assume these often lazy jogging, standoffish, lollygaging displays from Sardar are pretty far from what he'd expect from him...!!
                  if he can't keep pace then perhaps he needs change clubs/leagues as soon as possible ..! i can't imagine too many other more elite leagues of Europe who would have much lesser Fitness requirements than BL..? so its gonna off to kiri leagues again for him in his current shape..!

Comment

Bayer Leverkusen posted a photo of Sardar Azmoun stating he will be on International Duty for Iran these coming friendlies. Is that true or did they mix it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                      Bayer Leverkusen posted a photo of Sardar Azmoun stating he will be on International Duty for Iran these coming friendlies. Is that true or did they mix it up?
                      huh..!
                      using int. duty as excuse to go hang out with his wife and new baby i guess..??

his general apathy towards his footballing career certainly Seems alarming..!! his blatantly clear pathetic personal fitness for over a year now, is a clear proof of that ..!!

Comment

Sardar doesn’t have what it takes to be a star players ,,,,he doesn’t have a motor

look at Taremi playing way more games starting in the league , cup , champions league and he still makes it to Iran …..he basically starting ever game…

it all comes down to priorities Sardar doesn’t care about Team melli

i

Comment

Is his current wife Iranian or is she the same Russian chick he banged in Russia?

Comment

To be fair, keeping a marriage together and being with your family is a priority, not a friendly with Russia

Comment

Why do we always make huge speculations about him like this when we have no clue what is going on in his personal life? What if his baby is sick and his wife needs him there? What if he has another very serious issue in his family that needs to be dealt with? I am sure that would change the way we judge and label him. Man - its just 2 friendlies with Russia and freaking Kenya. Just let the man do what he gotta do and he'll be back with the team for the next camp. And it's not like he's a fringe-starter. He has already shown his effectiveness with Taremi in the team.

Comment

we not missing much. he is baghal these days. good opportunity for other players. how else we find players when we have to start certain ones because of their name?

Comment

Working...
                                X