Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice draw for them, avoiding Juve and United completely until final.

If they can hold it together defensively they have a great chance to make it there. Roma inconsistent this year, Leverkusen have more quality than feyenoord imo.

Comment

It’d be very encouraging if he gets a starting nod today but no somehow seems doubtful..!?

Maybe so as false 9 if writz doesn’t make the lineup !!

Comment

Appears Schick is out today with an injury. Hopefully Sardar gets a start and capitalizes on the opportunities he gets.

Comment

On the bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not scoring in last 2 EL cost him a start today vs Bayern!

Coach still struggling to find his no1 striker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bayern Munich is very strong and they will most likely smash Leverkusen hard but hoping for a nice game and lots of goals on both sides, hoping for Sardar to get decent minutes later on and hopefully to score another goal 😍💪🏽

Comment

He wasn’t even in shape couldn’t even run for 30 minutes during the World Cup he had to be in the World Cup squad why didn’t he just back down then when we wasn’t even in form give someone else a chance …

now he is in really good shape he doesn’t want to play … like I feel he should be careful monitor I understand the reasoning why he doesn’t want to come

but still he was miserable in the World Cup … miserable .

if that is the case then don’t invite any of the European players or Qatari players use this camp as a testing of all the home grown players to see how really will shine …

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                  He wasn’t even in shape couldn’t even run for 30 minutes during the World Cup he had to be in the World Cup squad why didn’t he just back down then when we wasn’t even in form give someone else a chance …

now he is in really good shape he doesn’t want to play … like I feel he should be careful monitor I understand the reasoning why he doesn’t want to come

if that is the case then don’t invite any of the European players or Qatari players use this camp as a testing of all the home grown players to see how really will shine …
                  mate you don’t know the exact reasons he’s sitting this camp out so let’s not jump at him. for all we know, he might have a family situation, IR problem, Russian problem, etc.

Comment

He even showed up to Bayer fat n unfit

tired of waiting & coming up with repeated excuses for this guy being unfit n outa shape to run for 70-90 strong for more than a game or 2 consistently ..!
                    eventually you oghta point the finger right @ Sadar himself being unprofessional & simply not taking his footballing career seriously..! :/

he certainly has all the necessary qualities to play @ highest of club levels but not when he can’t make a run for 5-10 min & afterwards be breathing outa his asss walking about the pitch aimlessly trying to catch his breath ..!
                    That’s just pathetic & irresponsible of him. Needs to put some serious work in training to address those stamina & fitness problems & that’s the only way. ..! or face repeated demotion in club status going forward ..!

Comment

Yes
                      wirtz effed up his ankle
                      perhaps he’ll get some decent minutes today afterall..!?
                      & Bayer are down 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

I dont agree bro, he was very involved and active when he was subbed against England, almost scored.

He was very dangerous against Wales and gave their backline hell the entire time he was on the pitch.

Against the U.S he was very poor due to fatigue, and that i blame CQ, he should never started him against U.S and the move to take 4 keepers , to only bring 25 players and not to fill the 26th spot whit Zahedi is about the dumbest thing i ever seen a coach do.

Zahedi would have been the perfect player to have against U.S whit a not fully fit Sardar, tall, strong and good nose for goal against the physical U.S team.

Comment

Bayer was getting in behind at will the first 30 min or so…..this is the kind of game where Sardar can shine
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

HT
                            0-1
                            unless they go down another goal or an injury to attacking player, Azmoun won’t see any minutes Except perhaps late trash minutes trying to get back in the game.

everyone was running & pressing hard out there & they looked the overall better side regardless of giving up yet another tokhmy goal due to sloppy defending
                            if anyone Holzek will be brought on first for hencapie

Comment

Palacios ties the game 1-1 from a deserved PK for B04. They can get the 3 points if they keep up this level of play
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Leverkusen up 2-1 now (both PKs). Don't know if we'll see Sardar if they're leading since they'll try to hold on to the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X