Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirtz extended until 2027. Diaby is not interested in the only proposal currently made to leverkusen from newcastle.

Leverkusen shaping up to have a scary team, particularly offensively, with major strength in depth for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      His hair has grown back=he will score atleast 2 goals in BL premiere
      Sardar "Samson" Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Wirtz extended until 2027. Diaby is not interested in the only proposal currently made to leverkusen from newcastle.

Leverkusen shaping up to have a scary team, particularly offensively, with major strength in depth for next season.
        Great coup for them!

Rising star Wirtz extends contract at Leverkusen until 2027
        https://www.thescore.com/deu_fed/news/2376931

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          be ghole nanam (khoda biamorzatesh) behem migoft pesar... bego-zan mikhahi..?? manam migoftam na....nime-khaayam
          Strange thats not my post you quoted, thatas Roxanaz80's post. but im tagged to it as if I wrote it..
          this part is mine, plus the video

LMAO
          someone plz post the link for the whole football bartar show

think you accidently patched them together

Also, again, someone plz post the link to that football bartar show, i just se snippets of great intervues think its from latest episode, wednesday?
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              No Minamino?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                No Minamino?

I think they are just trying to spread the Asian countries around. Ito belongs there too. But that way, no Arab players would get in. They just don't play for European clubs, so it should be disqualifying.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  I think they are just trying to spread the Asian countries around. Ito belongs there too. But that way, no Arab players would get in. They just don't play for European clubs, so it should be disqualifying.
                  Could have sworn an Arab nation won the Asian Cup in 2019, but that could have just been my mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Could have sworn an Arab nation won the Asian Cup in 2019, but that could have just been my mistake...
                    Don't care for an individual tournament. What do they do week-in, week-out? There are tons of Asians doing well in European leagues. They deserve the nod over playing in Saudi, UAE or Qatar.

National team games matter, but like it should be 10-20% of the weight. The rest of the time they are playing football, they do so at their clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      You mean S. American B team? Aka Qatar?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        No Minamino?
                        this list is crap. the top 3 are correct. Then they included some qatari players and ali mbkhout for diversity purposes, nothing performance related.

1. Son
                        2. Taremi
                        3. Azmoun
                        4. Tomiyasu
                        5. Endo
                        6. Kamada (frankfurt)
                        7. Kim-Min Jae (fenerbahce)
                        8. Takefusa Kubo (Mallorca)
                        9. Ritsu Doan (PSV)
                        10. Shomorudov/Minamino

would be more realistic.

After these guys like Ito, Ajdin Hrustic, few of the japanese guys on Celtic come to mind. Only after all of those would you say guys like Akram Afif, Al Dawsari, maybe Almoez. Mabkhout not even in top 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          Strange thats not my post you quoted, thatas Roxanaz80's post. but im tagged to it as if I wrote it..
                          this part is mine, plus the video

LMAO
                          someone plz post the link for the whole football bartar show

think you accidently patched them together

Also, again, someone plz post the link to that football bartar show, i just se snippets of great intervues think its from latest episode, wednesday?
                          He patched them together.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                            He patched them together.
                            Thx Roxanaz80 jan.

Its crazy i managed to find old football bartar episodes on the net but not this one.. 😞

They shpuld just put them up on a site like the yazdah show..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

WTF is sardar doing in iran promoting some deadass companies when his team mates are training !

Then we get mad when our players lose their spot in the line up! New competition is added to the team but thank god at least one of them is gone .

Alario is gone BTW. Transfered to Eintracht Frankfurt

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                WTF is sardar doing in iran promoting some deadass companies when his team mates are training !

Then we get mad when our players lose their spot in the line up! New competition is added to the team but thank god at least one of them is gone .

Alario is gone BTW. Transfered to Eintracht Frankfurt
                                Classic Iranian way to work. I saw it too on Facebook, players are back with the club, training. Meanwhile Iranian players hang out at their moms home eating ghorme sabzi. Classic, he doesnt have the rigt to cry when he gets dropped, he's asking for it himself. I bet he's ignoring their calls.

Comment

Working...
                                X