Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I gather that he’s slated to come off bench in the last 1/2 hr of the upcoming match ..!?
    That’s probably best use of him FTB while he’s still working to regain full fitness ..!? Be easier for him to get a run against tired legs ..!

Comment

He needs time. He will soon gel with his teammates and start scoring and contributing more to his team. The guys started off his European professional football career from the age of 17 in Russia. Germany and Bundesliga is a totally different environment with complete different attitude and work ethics.

We all knew Bundesliga is not going to be a walk in the park for Sardar or any other Iranian player as a matter of fact. Hopefully he will soon adapt into the league and it’s highly disciplined mentality and gains his confidence, making us all proud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Huge match vs Leipzig this Sunday. B04 cant afford a loss.

Comment

Comment

I don’t understand this whole thing about needing all this time. Look at Luis Diaz. Guy didn’t even land in Liverpool he was starting in the best club / best league on earth.
            We just don’t have quality. Hard to admit it

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
              I don’t understand this whole thing about needing all this time. Look at Luis Diaz. Guy didn’t even land in Liverpool he was starting in the best club / best league on earth.
              We just don’t have quality. Hard to admit it
              not sure what you have trouble understanding though... guy was on winter break for 2 months + had ligament injury and covid at time of transfer (which wasnt even scheduled until the summer).

Luis came in peak fitness and form and rightfully hit the ground running.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                not sure what you have trouble understanding though... guy was on winter break for 2 months + had ligament injury and covid at time of transfer (which wasnt even scheduled until the summer).

Luis came in peak fitness and form and rightfully hit the ground running.
                A general statement about our players. Tend to take a while to adjust

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  A general statement about our players. Tend to take a while to adjust
                  a general statement about most players in the world then. Transferring to a new team is almost always a gradual process. You may have heard of Luka Modric? Voted worst signing of entire La Liga (32%) after his first season in Real Madrid. Similar story of Thibaut Courtouis. Look at Havertz and Werner at chelsea, going onto year 3 soon, still not consistently performing. Do you know of Patrick Schick, the star of the same leverkusen team sardar just joined? He had scored 5 goals in the league after 20 matches last season. It took him 2 full years to finally hit his stride in Bundesliga and now be in a situation where he is more prolific than haaland. Arsenal went through a similar settling in phase with Thomas Partey, one of the best CDMs in la liga and notorious simeone system (took him over a full year to hit form).

The examples are basically endless. The cases you find otherwise are typically exceptions, not the rule. Taremi for example hit ground running immediately at porto in large part because it was the same league. And even he took a couple months to get into xi and fully settle in. Azmoun himself hit ground running after transferring from rubin to zenit, and basically never stopped scoring after that. That was a major jump up in level, and some here even thought he would be benched behind dzyuba and other russian NT CF.

do our players as a whole have big deficiencies? no doubt, iranian football has a very weak and flimsy structure. This transfers over to the players and many struggle in many ways to adapt to europe, especially initially. Different case for azmoun, a player who was playing in europe since 17. Russia isnt germany, and adaption period will be needed, but the level is not pure garbage either as his own CL performances tend to show. He has proven his quality in many european campaigns against almost all of europes best opposition, with multiple teams and setups. He is closing in on being second leading all time TM scorer in an age where we hardly have friendlies and before he hits his prime.

According to his own head coach his issue is not question of quality technical/tactical competence at all, rather an issue with fitness due to all the things previously mentioned. And that fitness doesnt get rebuilt over night.

Comment

Comment

See you tomorrow at 10:30am PST

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        See you tomorrow at 10:30am PST

I m going to the game he better start.

Comment

Originally posted by Picasso View Post
                          I m going to the game he better start.
                          Livescore does not predict him starting as of right now.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Livescore does not predict him starting as of right now.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            the coach all but confirmed he'd come off the bench in the last 30min or so..! off course game situation may dictate earlier or later than intro but im fairly certain he's not fit enough to be a starter..? yet

Comment

Schick is back. Will get harder for him also

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar Azmoun on the bench.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X