X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ey baba... Fcuk another chance

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol commentator says takes a while to adapt second one says not an excuse. He is getting roasted.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I really hope he does, cause the commentators are going in on him.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

He is getting in great positioning. That final touch will come. He literally is just not connecting.

He has created more chances in 15 min then Bayer did all game.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Poor final touch.

Comment

Its not his day today. Its one of those days ! No matter what he does he won't score I think we can call it a day.

Comment

I think Azmoun will score one and then assist the winner....Am i on drugs? Hopefully not lol

Comment

It’s definitely the daylight savings time getting to him.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    You have 2 or 3 chances like that missed and you will easily see the Bundesliga bench for a long time. It was a tap in. He didn't even connect with the ball. And he just missed another 1v1...lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    yeah this is not a good showing. he needs to at least connect with a real chance

Comment

Great flick pass by Azmoun. Sensational creates dangerous chance.

Another great link up play this time on the right.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Good pass by Azmoun!

Comment

!سردار, ما گل می خواهیم

SARDAR WE WANT GOALS!

Comment

These are normally bread and butter for Sardar. Probably cold feet from lack of play time and nerves but honestly I'm at a loss.

Comment

He is playing good, only finishing has been poor.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                                I think Azmoun will score one and then assist the winner....Am i on drugs? Hopefully not lol
                                So who is you're dealer bro? give me his phone number plz

Comment

Working...
                                X